Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

job verification-methods and sensitivity???

job verification-methods and sensitivity???

Old Mar 3rd 2010, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default job verification-methods and sensitivity???

Dear fellow,
i have been contacted by the local Australian high commision(in Pakistan) and they asked various questions related to my job.also they added that they are unable to connect to my head office nos given on experience letter.i tried myself and its working.anyways they asked so many questions related to job and i further gave they my HR manager official email ID and cell phone no. and landline no. for verification.I just need to know how far they can go for verification???What if they call my manager and unable to connect to him successfully?will they adopt alternate ways or not???i m a bit worried becuase many times i myself face network issues and sometime HR dooesn`t even respond to our calls.All in all,DIAC should adopt visting office strategy insetad of calling someone. Hope they dont get touchy if they are unable to find someone on phone!!
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

fiden is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: job verification-methods and sensitivity???

Well, first they call my manager regarding my job verification, and then they personally visit my office, met with my manager, they also interivew my self,
just want to know about the type of company and their job, is it related to my work or not.

I am also from Pakistan, but working in thailand. My job verification is done in thailand.
So i hope it will not be problem in your case as well.

Originally Posted by aliah
Dear fellow,
i have been contacted by the local Australian high commision(in Pakistan) and they asked various questions related to my job.also they added that they are unable to connect to my head office nos given on experience letter.i tried myself and its working.anyways they asked so many questions related to job and i further gave they my HR manager official email ID and cell phone no. and landline no. for verification.I just need to know how far they can go for verification???What if they call my manager and unable to connect to him successfully?will they adopt alternate ways or not???i m a bit worried becuase many times i myself face network issues and sometime HR dooesn`t even respond to our calls.All in all,DIAC should adopt visting office strategy insetad of calling someone. Hope they dont get touchy if they are unable to find someone on phone!!
Old Mar 4th 2010, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

double00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I ask I one question,When u checked ur application online did it say that ur documents "met" before getting the job verification done.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

ritu1234 will become famous soon enough

Dear fellow,
Hi,
Good luck for your job verification call.They made a call to my office landline and my boss mobile and my mobile phone enquiry about details of job,salary,other co workers duties,etc.They clarify everything which u already mentioned your exp letter.If thy couldnt contact your office,they send an email or visit.Becaz the Signed person statement is very important for job verification.So u must wait what the result will come.They tried to catch their best over the phone otherwise they will come directly.
Best of luck....Ritu

Last edited by ritu1234; Mar 5th 2010 at 3:06 am.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

Dear fellow,
Dear Aliah can you share your contact plz..thx
Old Mar 5th 2010, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by double00
Can I ask I one question,When u checked ur application online did it say that ur documents "met" before getting the job verification done.
my docs status is showing met since 1st feb(the day i got CO)including work experience and all everything except medicals.JOb verification is done on 2nd March
Old Mar 5th 2010, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Many thanx guys.things are going fine. i received call on 2nd March and just after calling me they called HR manager and confirmed things with him(i asked my HR manager yesterday).also my medicals have reached HOC sydney today(frontloaded)...fingers crossed
Old Mar 5th 2010, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

my docs status is showing met since 1st feb(the day i got CO)including work experience and all everything except medicals.JOb verification is done on 2nd March
Hi Aliah,
that mean after "Met" status in work experience, still they can do job verification, Right ??
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

rizi is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear fellow,
Hi Aliah,

I got job verification at 04/03/2010 and had same experience like your..

what is your current status for job verfication , did you got visa..waiting your reply.

Thanks.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

born2learn will become famous soon enoughborn2learn will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rizi
Hi Aliah,

I got job verification at 04/03/2010 and had same experience like your..

what is your current status for job verfication , did you got visa..waiting your reply.

Thanks.
Can you let us know about your details; which visa you applied for on which date, do you have CO assigned and what is the status of your documents?
Old Mar 11th 2010, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by born2learn
Can you let us know about your details; which visa you applied for on which date, do you have CO assigned and what is the status of your documents?
I apllied for 176 and I got CO in 17/02/2010, medical done and finialized 04/03/2010, job verfication done , now waiting for visa...
Old Mar 11th 2010, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rishadsky
Hi Aliah,
that mean after "Met" status in work experience, still they can do job verification, Right ??
Yes in my case,it happened so!

Thanks.
My HR manager says that he got call and confirmed everything on 2nd march.never received any such call again!my medicals are in referred state!waiting for visa just like U
Old Mar 11th 2010, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Yes in my case,it happened so!

My HR manager says that he got call and confirmed everything on 2nd march.never received any such call again!my medicals are in referred state!waiting for visa just like U
wishing you best of luck and I hope you get visa by end of this month ..
Old Mar 11th 2010, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

wishing you best of luck and I hope you get visa by end of this month ..
Thanks much and i am waiting for that moment :P
Old Mar 11th 2010, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

remo is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanx guys.things are going fine. i received call on 2nd March and just after calling me they called HR manager and confirmed things with him(i asked my HR manager yesterday).also my medicals have reached HOC sydney today(frontloaded)...fingers crossed
Hi Aliah,

I called up some of panel medical centres in Lahore for medical, they all are requiring letter from CO for that.

How did you front loaded medical...how did you managed.?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.