Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

job verification-methods and sensitivity???

job verification-methods and sensitivity???

Old Mar 12th 2010, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: job verification-methods and sensitivity???

Originally Posted by remo
Hi Aliah,

I called up some of panel medical centres in Lahore for medical, they all are requiring letter from CO for that.

How did you front loaded medical...how did you managed.?
Initially the day i was assigned a CO i called them and got the similer response.thats y i waited for another 15 days and called again and this time they agreed. to cut it short,if u r ONLINE visa applicant then they wont require that PVA letter from CO/DIAC otherwise they need that!i am online applicant and had those medicals forms with my case info officially printed so i was able to frontload them.hope it helps!
Old Mar 12th 2010, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

remo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliah
Initially the day i was assigned a CO i called them and got the similer response.thats y i waited for another 15 days and called again and this time they agreed. to cut it short,if u r ONLINE visa applicant then they wont require that PVA letter from CO/DIAC otherwise they need that!i am online applicant and had those medicals forms with my case info officially printed so i was able to frontload them.hope it helps!

but I am also ONLINE applicant and have medical forms downloaded with me.

But my question is that at which Medical Centre/Clinic they accepted your forms for medical without PVA.?

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 12th 2010, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by remo
but I am also ONLINE applicant and have medical forms downloaded with me.

But my question is that at which Medical Centre/Clinic they accepted your forms for medical without PVA.?
Thanks in advance
just call at any of these nos 0306 2922575,0307 5371776 and get the appointment.i did it from Lahore.u just mention that u r online applicant and having all relavant data for medicals processing with u and get the date.i did the same and they agreed! Plus i believe that only IOM does this service. i dont know if there are other medical clinics in Pakistan for this!

Last edited by aliah; Mar 12th 2010 at 12:54 pm.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

rizi is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear fellow,
i have been contacted by the local Australian high commision(in Pakistan) and they asked various questions related to my job.also they added that they are unable to connect to my head office nos given on experience letter.i tried myself and its working.anyways they asked so many questions related to job and i further gave they my HR manager official email ID and cell phone no. and landline no. for verification.I just need to know how far they can go for verification???What if they call my manager and unable to connect to him successfully?will they adopt alternate ways or not???i m a bit worried becuase many times i myself face network issues and sometime HR dooesn`t even respond to our calls.All in all,DIAC should adopt visting office strategy insetad of calling someone. Hope they dont get touchy if they are unable to find someone on phone!!
any visa update ..?
Old Mar 19th 2010, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rizi
any visa update ..?
No...but Team 3 emailed me yesterday and asked to provide explanation of gap between HSSC completion and start of Engineering degree(just 2 months during which i was idle) i updated form80 and mailed back rightaway and also attached that to online page!
waiting...
whats happening @ ur end???
Old Mar 19th 2010, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

No...but Team 3 emailed me yesterday and asked to provide explanation of gap between HSSC completion and start of Engineering degree(just 2 months during which i was idle) i updated form80 and mailed back rightaway and also attached that to online page!
waiting...
whats happening @ ur end???
OK good,still waiting , did your status chnage to Met for "job verfication" on evisa ..?
Old Mar 19th 2010, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

OK good,still waiting , did your status chnage to Met for "job verfication" on evisa ..?
each and every doc on my doc checklist is in "met" mode since the day CO was assigned(1st Feb).Later the page updated to include "medical finalised"only.nothing else.not even PCC appeared on checklist so far but i uploaded it in Feb.i received job verification call after all docs(except PCC and meds) changed to "met"
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

each and every doc on my doc checklist is in "met" mode since the day CO was assigned(1st Feb).Later the page updated to include "medical finalised"only.nothing else.not even PCC appeared on checklist so far but i uploaded it in Feb.i received job verification call after all docs(except PCC and meds) changed to "met"
same situation here, only "Evidence of work experience status still 'Further checking required ' ".

Which state sponsor you got ..?
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

same situation here, only "Evidence of work experience status still 'Further checking required ' ".

Which state sponsor you got ..?
I applied for 176-skilled FAMILY sponsored.Brother is sponsoring!
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

I applied for 176-skilled FAMILY sponsored.Brother is sponsoring!
ok, keep in touch ..
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

ok, keep in touch ..
sure dude!btw which team has been assigned to u???mine is team 3
Old Mar 19th 2010, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

sure dude!btw which team has been assigned to u???mine is team 3
no idea, how I come to know about my team..?
Old Mar 19th 2010, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

no idea, how I come to know about my team..?
when they make contact with you,its written in their signature.i came to know yesterday when team 3 officer contacted me.anyways it doesn`t matter which team is working on ur case!
Old Mar 19th 2010, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

when they make contact with you,its written in their signature.i came to know yesterday when team 3 officer contacted me.anyways it doesn`t matter which team is working on ur case!
hmm, ok thanks...
Old Mar 19th 2010, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

hmm, ok thanks...
I am with Team 02...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.