January Applicants

Old Jun 6th 2007, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

melpieters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: January Applicants

Hi guys... a little update from me. I have finally received all my police checks back from the UK, South Africa and Oz and sent them to my case officer. Looking at other posts I might have my visa in about a week! How very exciting
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all
Smile Re: January Applicants

Just a popped on to yahoo to check our emails and by jove ................
............. We've got it!!!!! I'm flabbergasted but just wanted to come on to say thanks for all the support over the last 6 months.

Shelley & Mitchell
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:33 am
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Guys

Just an update.

We received our passports back this morning with our visa's in them

They were posted on Monday and got them back this morning.

Only 11 weeks to go now.
Old Jun 10th 2007, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

robowen will become famous soon enoughrobowen will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MarkMC
Good luck, see you in Sydney.

Got the orange sticker in the Passprts now

Builder is just finishing the tarting up of the house, and a lick of paint next week and it will be on the market....
omg....you got the wrong colour visa stamp It should be blue
you got the temperary student visa stamp
only joking !

Not been on for a few days, heres an update.
We've booked flights for 22nd aug, singapore airlines, 2 adults, 12yrd,6yrd and a 4yr old (£2200app).
We have booked GB liners to pack everything, £3450, this includes all packing , all fees, duties etc etc and they will collect from 2 places, me and Dad are sharing a 20ft container.
Just come back from a boot sale today...made £60 ....still, better than nothing, at least we got rid of a load of bulky items.

Well done to everyone else who got their visas and good luck to those waiting
Old Jun 11th 2007, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Well, it's a small world! We were at the gate at Heathrow last Wednesday waiting for our flight to Singapore (first stage of the journey) and got chatting to a couple with two boys. Turned out to be Rugbymad from BE and his family en route to Brisbane!!!!!! They should have arrived by now - we are currently in Bangkok.

Good luck to anyone still waiting. Hope everyones plans are going ok.

Martha
Old Jun 12th 2007, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

melpieters is an unknown quantity at this point

I GOT IT! I got it! I got it!

Just checked my email for the third time today and there's my pre-grant letter! OMG that's so exciting ;-)

Colour me green, and best of luck to all who are still waiting!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melpieters
I GOT IT! I got it! I got it!

Just checked my email for the third time today and there's my pre-grant letter! OMG that's so exciting ;-)

Colour me green, and best of luck to all who are still waiting!

Whooooo hooooooo!! Is it too early for a drink?
Old Jun 12th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: January Applicants

Its never too early for a drink when you've put so much hard work in!! Congratulations to those with visas. i've updated the spreadsheet and coloured you green!

Tasha x
Attached Files
File Type: doc
JANUARY VISA APPLICATIONS.doc (155.5 KB, 132 views)
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 4:31 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

OH MY GOD PLEASE COLOUR US GREEN BEFORE I PASS OUT, WE HAVE OUR VISA AT LAST

I was beginning to think we wouldn't get it at all. Oh so happy.

Nicky
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes

Nicky
Whoooohooooo!!! xxx
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: January Applicants

Nicky
CONGRATULATIONS Have coloured you green!

Tasha x
Attached Files
File Type: doc
JANUARY VISA APPLICATIONS.doc (155.5 KB, 112 views)
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

robowen will become famous soon enoughrobowen will become famous soon enough

Fingers crossed for the last 3 who havent got a CO
Andeos, Fleasolo and silentwalker

Does anyone know how they are getting on ? how come its taken so long for them ?

Well done to everyone who got their visa
Rob
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:03 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Nicky
Congratulations!!!
Not too many of us left waiting now

Adele
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:35 am
Last remaining Dec PR app

biibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nice

Originally Posted by robowen
how come its taken so long for them ?
Because they are not from UK We are Dec applicants, still waiting for a CO.
Bibbi
Old Jun 24th 2007, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

flickander is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Sorry but been offling for a while as sold our house and have moved into rented accommodation in preparation for our visa. Am getting really frustrated and not sure why our visa is taking so long. Going green with envy watching everyone else get their visa. We have been offered employment in perth and the company is going to sponsor us for a sponsor visa which will get us into Aus fairly quickly. Then all we have to do is travel to Singapore when our perm visa gets issued and collect it.
Well done to everyone who already got their visa. Fingers crossed ours won't be too much longer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.