January Applicants

Old May 23rd 2007, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

chmaiden has a spectacular aura aboutchmaiden has a spectacular aura aboutchmaiden has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: January Applicants

Originally Posted by MarkMC
COngratulations all, not many of us left now......
i'm still not green! hoping in the next couple of days - just waiting for NT to tell our case officer re bond
Old May 23rd 2007, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

andeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really nice

Originally Posted by chmaiden
i'm still not green! hoping in the next couple of days - just waiting for NT to tell our case officer re bond
Don't complain! I don't even have a CO!

I apply for minority protection! Immidiate visa granting as compensation for the feeling of meaninglessness!
Old May 23rd 2007, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Just a quickie....

how do I find out if they've received our meds...... We are not in any rush now 'cos we can't sell the blxxdy house... but I haven't heard anything. Do I chase our agent - or go direct?

cheers,

Shelley
Old May 23rd 2007, 10:37 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sheli0508
Just a quickie....

how do I find out if they've received our meds...... We are not in any rush now 'cos we can't sell the blxxdy house... but I haven't heard anything. Do I chase our agent - or go direct?

cheers,

Shelley
Email [email protected]

with something like:

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are writing in regards to our visa application. We need to know if the
medicals for our family has arrived and whether or not they are finalised. Please find below details;

Name of Applicant:
Date of Birth:
Passport Number:
Date of Medicals done:

If you have any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank You,
Old May 23rd 2007, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

andeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really nice

Just a quickie....

cheers,

Shelley
I used the contact form on their homepage, asked whether they have gotten the meds and by the way about the status of my application. It took a week or 10 days until they answered.
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:00 am
alien

silentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to all

Originally Posted by andeos
Don't complain! I don't even have a CO!
Same here!
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

nickyblonde is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a quickie....

cheers,

Shelley

Our Meds were sent by courier from the doctors. So just phoned Dr's to get the tracking number and then checked on the couriers website.
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:15 am
Just Joined

jaynee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hi all,
Had a brief look but couldn't find a thread for January applicants, so decided to start one. Myself, hubby and two children sent our visa application off yestrday.

It is a 136 MODL so fingers crossed on a quickish decision before I end up looking like this

Any other January applicants out there?

Andrea
xx
Hi Andrea
Myself, husband and three kids submitted our application in February. Ours is also a MODL 136. We had our meds last week and have just been asked for taxation documents,proof of income to be sent for the last four years which I mailed out yesterday.
How far have you got?
Jane xx
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: January Applicants

Hi Lou Lou

CONGRATULATIONS
I have coloured you green!!

Tasha x
Attached Files
File Type: doc
JANUARY VISA APPLICATIONS.doc (167.5 KB, 102 views)
Old May 23rd 2007, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

robowen will become famous soon enoughrobowen will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by silentwalker
Same here!
I think you should email them and ask to check if you've been overlooked or check if they have the correct email addresses. Maybe you could supply them with a new email address as an excuse to contact them

My dad waited 4 months and heard nothing....we applied after him and got our c/o, he emailed them to be told they had been trying to contact him for 4 months.

Rob
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:51 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaynee
Hi Andrea
Myself, husband and three kids submitted our application in February. Ours is also a MODL 136. We had our meds last week and have just been asked for taxation documents,proof of income to be sent for the last four years which I mailed out yesterday.
How far have you got?
Jane xx
Hi Jane,

We now have our visa we got it in April, we are in the process of moving over now and have our flights booked for four weeks time, removals coming in about 10 days so its all go now! I hope you hear really soon, there seems to be a really quick turn around recently.

Andreaxx
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:52 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys was just checking in now my exams and uni is over but there are to many posts to catch up on

Hope you are all well and visas, CO's and house sales are all going smoothly.

Andreaxx
Old May 24th 2007, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

mbike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Just got back from work to find out we're green.

Good luck to all the other ENS applicants still waiting and to all the January group - it won't be long now

Mark
Attached Files
File Type: doc
JANUARY VISA APPLICATIONS.doc (151.5 KB, 83 views)
Old May 24th 2007, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

emmakc1977 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, how long has it been taking from CO's receiving meds and PCs to getting the visas? I know I could read back through all the posts, but I'm studying for exams and am being naughty taking time out to post this lol!

Our PCs and Meds were sent by our agent to CO about 10 days ago?

Ems
Old May 24th 2007, 1:27 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by emmakc1977
Hey guys, how long has it been taking from CO's receiving meds and PCs to getting the visas? I know I could read back through all the posts, but I'm studying for exams and am being naughty taking time out to post this lol!

Our PCs and Meds were sent by our agent to CO about 10 days ago?

Ems
Our took about 10-12 days after they received our meds. (Police checks were sent a few weeks before that)

Wont be long now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.