January Applicants

Old May 16th 2007, 10:25 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of
Default Re: January Applicants

Originally Posted by The Brooks
Thanks The_Effys, maybe we will meet up one day, we are hoping to be there by the end of August just need to get the house sold

Hope yours comes soon

Take care
Sam. x
Where are you hoping to settle Sam, have you been over before? We were hoping to be there by Sept(if we get this bl**dy Visa! )

Chris

Old May 16th 2007, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

The Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The_Effys
Where are you hoping to settle Sam, have you been over before? We were hoping to be there by Sept(if we get this bl**dy Visa! )

Chris

We`ve never been over before so not sure where we want to settle, we are stopping with friends for a few weeks whilst we have agood look round.

How about you?

Sam
Old May 16th 2007, 8:05 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

When do you expect to be in Sydney?

Chris

Yeah it was quick

Dunno when we will get out there, wasnt expecting the Visa's for a few more months yet. We tried to sell the house last year, had loads of people look around but no offers . There are a few things need doing, so Ill get these done and try to sell it again. Hopefully get out there in soon for a recce though.
Old May 16th 2007, 8:11 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Brooks
We`ve never been over before so not sure where we want to settle, we are stopping with friends for a few weeks whilst we have agood look round.

How about you?

Sam
We will go where the work is but initially we were thinking of Mandurah , Secret Harbour or Rockingham areas, all SOR as a base purely because there's a new train depot opening in Mandurah to service trains on the new Southern Suburbs train line & I was hoping to get in there

Where are your freinds living? they must have a mansion

Chris

Old May 16th 2007, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

The Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to all

We will go where the work is but initially we were thinking of Mandurah , Secret Harbour or Rockingham areas, all SOR as a base purely because there's a new train depot opening in Mandurah to service trains on the new Southern Suburbs train line & I was hoping to get in there

Where are your freinds living? they must have a mansion

Chris

Its not a mansion, they have no kids and are in a 4 x 2 in subiaco, they`ve not been over long and are still renting, they have bought some land in Ellenbrook though.

Sam
Old May 16th 2007, 8:17 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

Originally Posted by MarkMC
Yeah it was quick

Dunno when we will get out there, wasnt expecting the Visa's for a few more months yet. We tried to sell the house last year, had loads of people look around but no offers . There are a few things need doing, so Ill get these done and try to sell it again. Hopefully get out there in soon for a recce though.
Are you gonna try & get house on market before July 1st? Having a mare again with our latest buyers, they are having last minute wobbly

Hope it all works out for you, bet you're still reeling!

All the best,

Chris

Old May 17th 2007, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

emmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really nice

Hi everyone

Not been on for a while as I've had a sickness bug - it looks like everyone's been very busy going green / sending passports / getting shipping quotes / planning reccies / selling houses etc etc.

We got our passports back this week, I can't stop reading that little orange sticker! We're planning a three week trip to Sydney/NSW Central Coast leaving on 18th June - not sure what the flight is going to be like with an 18 month old!!

Then it's back to the UK to finalise sale of house. It's looking likely that we'll complete the sale end July, so we'd better get some shipping quotes organised before we go on our reccie. It's wierd though, now that we've got the visa we feel like we're run out of steam a little bit - but I'm sure the energy will come back when we've been on our reccie! The plan is to then stay with family for the last few weeks and make the move to Oz in September.

I'm having some serious wobbles at the moment, but I guess that's to be expected - we are moving to the other side of the world after all

Deb x
Old May 17th 2007, 10:03 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

I know it's a bit late, just got back from hot air balloon trip(fantastic ) & just checked e-mails & guess what?
Visaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Think it will hit us more tomorrow, am knackered & just want to crawl into bed

Hope everyone still waiting doesnt have to for too long, all the best,

Chris, Sharon, Mel & Kyle: The Effy's

Old May 17th 2007, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: January Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS
I've coloured you green.

Hope you had a great day. I've been up in a hot air balloon - fantastic!! Now you need lots of ready for the celebrations. Enjoy

Tasha x
Attached Files
File Type: doc
JANUARY VISA APPLICATIONS.doc (167.0 KB, 202 views)
Old May 17th 2007, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Congratulations to everyone who has gone green in the last few days - Great feeling isn't it
Now to two very important questions
1. My house has been on the market for approximately 24 hours - why has there not been a stampede to view
2. Are Take That planning a tour Down Under (have they before?) wanted tickets for December but I am hoping not to be here.

I dont feel (at the moment) like I have any major wobbles (well thats just today) - more like a very calm acceptance that we are going, Andy rang Oz enquiring whethter there were any vacancies this morning and was greeted with I'll find a colleague and we will interview you I heard the wobble in his voice when he suggested they might want to look at his CV first - I guess thats the lucky thing about nursing though!

Hoping that the whole spread sheet will be green soon

Good Luck to everyone still waiting

Lindsey
Old May 17th 2007, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

I know it's a bit late, just got back from hot air balloon trip(fantastic ) & just checked e-mails & guess what?
Visaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS
Old May 17th 2007, 8:06 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Visaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Well done....

Are you gonna try & get house on market before July 1st? Having a mare again with our latest buyers, they are having last minute wobbly

The facias are rotten and need replacing, and the pebble dashing needs doing, bit are falling off!!! Im getting a few guys around to quote to do the work, hopefully get it all finished in June.

Also the dogs have trashed the Garden (see my gallery) so I need to get a new lawn!!!!!

Last edited by MarkMC; May 17th 2007 at 8:09 pm.
Old May 17th 2007, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

emmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really nice

Visaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Fantastic news, hope you have a big celebration tonight x
Old May 17th 2007, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

estherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really nice

Originally Posted by emmo
Hi everyone

Not been on for a while as I've had a sickness bug - it looks like everyone's been very busy going green / sending passports / getting shipping quotes / planning reccies / selling houses etc etc.

We got our passports back this week, I can't stop reading that little orange sticker! We're planning a three week trip to Sydney/NSW Central Coast leaving on 18th June - not sure what the flight is going to be like with an 18 month old!!

Then it's back to the UK to finalise sale of house. It's looking likely that we'll complete the sale end July, so we'd better get some shipping quotes organised before we go on our reccie. It's wierd though, now that we've got the visa we feel like we're run out of steam a little bit - but I'm sure the energy will come back when we've been on our reccie! The plan is to then stay with family for the last few weeks and make the move to Oz in September.

I'm having some serious wobbles at the moment, but I guess that's to be expected - we are moving to the other side of the world after all

Deb x
Deb

We come back from Sydney the day you go, worried about the flight with4 & 6 . can not wait to see Sydney. Worried about the housing market its very slow here in Berkshire (well I ve been told my lil area). So looks like Sept may not be the time we move to Sydney. esther
Old May 17th 2007, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

estherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really nice

Visaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Congrats

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.