January 2009 Applicants

Old May 26th 2009, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all
Default Re: January 2009 Applicants

Enjoy! I'm sure you'll be fine. The weather there in winter probably isn't too far off the rotten spring we've been having here.

I'm hoping to leave summer in the UK and move to spring in Brisbane.

I found the same as Tubbs about the early darkness though in Brissie. Very strange.
Old May 26th 2009, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

You poor thing Cookiestar, it's baking down here!! Well, we'll be joining you with your weather up North from next Friday for a fortnight. My only worry is that if CO contacts us while we're away from our e-mail and filing cabinet if anything is required!!
Old May 26th 2009, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

I shouldn't complain really. It's actually sunny here today. Just not that warm and really windy. I too am anticipating lovely Highland weather (not!) for our trip away in a fortnight.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Update from us - we got a CO this morning. Further processing on our status, and all documents have gone to met. There is a "requested" Form 80 for my husband which is strange cos we frontloaded it, but we've already emailed back to them again. Hopefully we're not far off visa grant now

Hope they get round to the rest of Jan soon too (we applied 1 Jan)

Last edited by cookiestar; Jun 2nd 2009 at 6:24 am.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

timkaren is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cookiestar
Update from us - we got a CO this morning. Further processing on our status, and all documents have gone to met. There is a "requested" Form 80 for my husband which is strange cos we frontloaded it, but we've already emailed back to them again. Hopefully we're not far off visa grant now

r u from LR?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes. From the UK.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:43 am
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

hi cookiestar...
cud u pls share ur visa type and occupation
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Congratulations cookiestar. That is very delighting news. Hope you will get visa soon.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

WOW!!!!!! I am so excited for you. I've got to have breakfast because I'm so hungry, but I'll check our status every morning this week now!!! We haven't done form 80, perhaps I should download it and have it ready.

Good luck, hope it all goes quickly for you.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks guys. I'm like this this morning!

ajt - it's a 175 CSL application.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

vineetbahl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by namecaesar
Congratulations cookiestar. That is very delighting news. Hope you will get visa soon.

It seems they have again started skipping Electronics Engineers. Cos I havent got a CO yet.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

I wouldn't necessarily say that they are skipping Electronics Engineers, but it may be that specific people work on specific occupations as another Mechanical Engineer who applied on 31st Dec got CO yesterday.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

alhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura about

Thanks guys. I'm like this this morning!

ajt - it's a 175 CSL application.
woww very good.
happy to read this. congratulations.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Hello Mates!
Finally I'm moving to Melbourne next Sunday. My Accommodation has been arranged BUT no arrangement for Jobs. Hope you all will get your grant letter soon.

Pray for my next life.

Regards!
Safaet
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishing you every luck in your new life Safaet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.