IELTS 'overall band score' clarification.

Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:17 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS 'overall band score' clarification.

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
yes you understand everything very nicely either it is comprehensible or not , either it is relevant or not.
No, not everything, but I do have at least a primary school level education. So understanding 'each' and 'overall' aren't really a problem. Neither is understanding what is relevant or not.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

I have seen so many similar instances where experienced/senior members of this form get harsh/sarcastic in their replies towards the relatively newer members of the forum. This is not the first time, it happens a lot on regular interval.

Hence, either there is a problem at the end of senior members or the new members. I believe that some of the senior members needs to give more room to others rather then being sarcastic and pointing out mistakes in others.

This was a logical analysis given for FREE for the benefit of the forum. You are welcome!
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:23 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oliman
I have seen so many similar instances where experienced/senior members of this form get harsh/sarcastic in their replies towards the relatively newer members of the forum. This is not the first time, it happens a lot on regular interval.

Hence, either there is a problem at the end of senior members or the new members. I believe that some of the senior members needs to give more room to others rather then being sarcastic and pointing out mistakes in others.

This was a logical analysis given for FREE for the benefit of the forum. You are welcome!
There's also something new members should do - use the search function. A lot of questions can be cleared up by previous threads, but people are too lazy to do a basic search.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:23 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oliman
Correction --> "They can spit rubbish where they like"
it ain't no rubbish to point the obvious.

the phrase "each of the four components" is an extremely simple English phrase which a person with Superior English is more than 99.9% likely to know the meaning of.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
There's also something new members should do - use the search function. A lot of questions can be cleared up by previous threads, but people are too lazy to do a basic search.
You could suggest that earlier rather than battling the war of words with OP in 7 pages of this thread!
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:31 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Right, I've read some rubbish but this is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

1, this question comes up time and time again on a very regular basis. A simple search will find these threads.

2, There is absolutely no place for rudeness in the Immigration Forum. If you want to abuse other posters find another forum, you're not welcome here.

3, to abuse regular posters who have been there, done that, are still there and who have the t shirt for giving a reply you don't like is very detrimental to the board. If it wasn't for the regulars who are prepared to reply again and again to the same query, there would be no board.

4, as it states in the rules - if you have any issue with any poster or post you hit the report button. You DO NOT have a slanging match on the Immigration Forum. It is here for useful help and advice only.

5, if you only come in the Immigration Forum to bitch about a reply from anyone without adding any factual relevant help yourself you will very soon find yourselves banned.

6, Seriously unfunny and I can't believe adults have behaved in such a moronic manner.

7, thread closed.