IELTS 'overall band score' clarification.

Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS 'overall band score' clarification.

Originally Posted by mnicona
And here she is!

Not sure what thread you're reading....but my reaction to the 'ribbing' was blunt and to the point absoultely...and that's how I intended it....but there was no 'personal' attacks. Maybe general comments about senior members (you understand the difference right?).

First person to start getting personal was greenstar...she started her post:

Yet again someone getting arsey.

So get off your own high horse and suck it up.
No it was quite definitely you that started this with an assault on regular members of this forum, like myself I have to presume, just because you can't take a joke. Honestly get over yourself.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:07 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
I second you , there was no need to pull my leg within the posted link, i was just asking a valid question but dont know why so arrogancy is prevailing here , some people always hijack threads of this forum here.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=752882&page=2
That's because there was no relevancy - which you later acknowledged.

Eventually I do have to admit it.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:07 pm

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oliman
Correction --> "They can spit rubbish where they like"
Time for the pot...kettle thing again...
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:08 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Is it clear enough that I asked people to help the OP, and now you are all involved in a petty argument as to who should post where, for what and when!
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

mnicona will become famous soon enoughmnicona will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Are you a little embarrassed about the fact that you somehow misunderstood two very basic English words? I assume that is why you are attempting to claim there was some other point to the question. The point was you asked whether was overall, when you had already acknowledged that it was each.
Are you really that unable to get the question? Are you seriously that much of a troll and ignorant.

I asked if the 'overall' had any relevance as nowhere (that I could see) referenced what the 'overall' score was for....so I wanted to confirm if it was useless to me before I decided on next steps.

Glad to see you can be so sure about things in life.

Silly me for thinking this forum was a place to get 'clarification'

You're points and comments make no sense, but what's more confusing is that you still believe you 'understood' my question.

It was very clear and simple for normal people. I guess you read what you want then react with sarcasm and attitude.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
No it was quite definitely you that started this with an assault on regular members of this forum, like myself I have to presume, just because you can't take a joke. Honestly get over yourself.
Circles Bermudashorts...circles.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

That's because there was no relevancy - which you later acknowledged.
Oh yes , I have already forcly acknowledged that one within this thread

Your point is?

My point is that I never asked you to stop posting....I simply recommended you to troll somewhere else. Clear enough for you?
I never said you told me to stop posting, just that you are trying to get others to stop posting. You really need to work on that reading comprehension, don't you?
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Is it clear enough that I asked people to help the OP, and now you are all involved in a petty argument as to who should post where, for what and when!
You're right Mitz...apologies! I'll take the higher road. I'll leave it at that...and anyway I think apart from me there was another member who got some actual advice from this...so some good came of it

Cheers
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:12 pm

Are you really that unable to get the question? Are you seriously that much of a troll and ignorant.

I asked if the 'overall' had any relevance as nowhere (that I could see) referenced what the 'overall' score was for....so I wanted to confirm if it was useless to me before I decided on next steps.

Glad to see you can be so sure about things in life.

Silly me for thinking this forum was a place to get 'clarification'

You're points and comments make no sense, but what's more confusing is that you still believe you 'understood' my question.

It was very clear and simple for normal people. I guess you read what you want then react with sarcasm and attitude.
I did understand your question. That's the difference between you & me - I actually have a decent level of comprehension.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
As the other senior members say that there is a difference between the words "Overall" and "Each", there is also a difference between "Joke" and "Sarcasm" !

Please don't put a label of JOKE to a clear cut sarcasicsm!
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
The OPs question was answered on the first page.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

I did understand your question. That's the difference between you & me - I actually have a decent level of comprehension.
yes you understand everything very nicely either it is comprehensible or not , either it is relevant or not.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:15 pm

Oh yes , I have already forcly acknowledged that one within this thread
Then it was an odd time to bring it up.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Then it was an odd time to bring it up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.