IELTS 'overall band score' clarification.

Old Apr 5th 2012, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS 'overall band score' clarification.

Originally Posted by mnicona
I think Mitz is the only one sensible enough to be able to read between the lines and realise where the 'real' problem is....or simply be the only one 'man' enough to accept when non'seniors' are correct and others came to the table with attitude and rudeness.

Like Mitz said, we'll leave it here and get on with more positive and constructive help. Something I hope I'm still doing when I have a few thousand posts....Mitz, please deactivate my account if I become jaded towards genuine members requesting help once I reach over 1,000 posts

G'dnight all!
If you actually look back at the thread, you will see very clearly that you were the first person to launch a personal attack on what you call senior members of the immigration forum, people who had not even commented on your thread, just because of some gentle ribbing by someone who is not a regular in immigration.

Really you should find something more productive to do.

Last edited by Bermudashorts; Apr 5th 2012 at 11:47 am.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 11:44 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oliman
mnicona's advice is 100% correct.

I had the bad luck to appear 6 times in IELTS to get 7 in each module . So I second to what mnicona explained in the post above.
No sense of irony, considering his first post!
Old Apr 5th 2012, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Only when the poster is so oblivious that they are unable to understand that they'd answered their own question.
Sometimes, something that is so simple and obvious for yourself might not be so simple for others, especially if he/she is confused. This happens to everyone once in a while.

Hence, I believe that we should answer simple question in simple words rather than using the sarcastic tone! We all are hungry for kind words!
Old Apr 5th 2012, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

mnicona will become famous soon enoughmnicona will become famous soon enough

Well, your sarcasm is at least a little better than your reading. Keep practising & you might understand clear DIAC instructions...one day.
I'm genuinly interested...but is it an illness with you? Or are you simply a little bored with your life to feel the need to bang out random unintelligent comments? Just curious!
Old Apr 5th 2012, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
i

If you actually look back at the thread, you will see very clearly that you were the first person to launch a personal attack on what you call senior members of the immigration forum, people who had not even commented on your thread, just because of some gentle ribbing by someone who is not a regular in immigration.

Really you should find something more productive to do.
And here she is!

Not sure what thread you're reading....but my reaction to the 'ribbing' was blunt and to the point absoultely...and that's how I intended it....but there was no 'personal' attacks. Maybe general comments about senior members (you understand the difference right?).

First person to start getting personal was greenstar...she started her post:

Yet again someone getting arsey.

So get off your own high horse and suck it up.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 11:49 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm genuinly interested...but is it an illness with you? Or are you simply a little bored with your life to feel the need to bang out random unintelligent comments? Just curious!
"Hey kettle, this is pot. You're black."

Considering you have an inability to follow clear instructions that a five year old could understand, I don't think you're in a position to judge intelligence really.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Woah hold on....I just reached 100 posts. Time for some attitude me thinks!!!
Old Apr 5th 2012, 11:51 am

And here she is!

Not sure what thread you're reading....but my reaction to the 'ribbing' was blunt and to the point absoultely...and that's how I intended it....but there wa no 'personal' attackjs. Maybe general comments about senior members (you understand the difference right?).

First person to start getting personal was greenstar...she started her post:

Yet again someone getting arsey.

So get off your own high horse and suck it up.
That could be because you were having a tantrum about someone pointing out (in jest) that your English may not be that good since you couldn't understand a clear point.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Old Apr 5th 2012, 11:52 am

Yeah, I think you started that prematurely.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

"Hey kettle, this is pot. You're black."

Considering you have an inability to follow clear instructions that a five year old could understand, I don't think you're in a position to judge intelligence really.
5 year old....and it takes a few digs back at you and you lose your cool. Pot, kettle, black was that you say....lol...very sad.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 11:54 am

5 year old....and it takes a few digs back at you and you lose your cool. Pot, kettle, black was that you say....lol...very sad.

I haven't lost my cool at all. I am finding your tantrum quite amusing though.
Forum Regular

That could be because you were having a tantrum about someone pointing out (in jest) that your English may not be that good since you couldn't understand a clear point.
Jest, ribbing....funny how you try to add humour to it now. Sorry love, but if someone spoke to you with that sort of tone in real life I'm sure you'd throw the little hiissifits you're doing now. Give it a rest and go find a another thread to troll on.
BE Enthusiast

Yeah, I think you started that prematurely.
By saying what you just said, you indirectly admit that number of posts increased the level of ATTITUDE in you?
Old Apr 5th 2012, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

I haven't lost my cool at all. I am finding your tantrum quite amusing though.
Funny how my comments are seen as tantrum and you're the one calling me a 5 year old.

Again, thanks for all your very helpful support. I hope other threads will benefit from your delightful and intelligent insight.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.