IELTS :: English test ::

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:50 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS :: English test ::

Originally Posted by glennmatchett
That will be great ponyrama

I am sitting my test in london on the 19 April so not too long
PM me your address if you want to and I'll post it as soon as I get my pass (if i get my pass).
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ponyrama
I looked at some websites but didnt use them really - just bought the book and used that - it comes with a listening CD as well. I get my results a week on Saturday - if i pass you can have my book. When do you take yours? Will it get to you in time?
so you think we'll get our results on the 12th? let me know when you get yours.. so i can look out for mine
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:34 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChocCake
so you think we'll get our results on the 12th? let me know when you get yours.. so i can look out for mine
Yeh they are meant to post them out on the friday two weeks after you sit your test. So next saturday hopefully or maybe monday. I'll let you know!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

marwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the rough
Default IELTS books available

I've got three IELTS books to offload - one of them was given to me by a fellow board member so in the spirit of things I'll pass them on for free to whoever wants them. The books are:

Camdbridge IELTS Pass papers with 6 (with answers)
IELTS Practice Tests by Peter May (incl audio CD)
IELTS Practice Tests Plus 2 by Terry & Wilson (incl audio CD)

I think I may have over prepared!!

PM me if interested.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:21 am
beach bum

Default Re: IELTS books available

Originally Posted by marwood
I've got three IELTS books to offload - one of them was given to me by a fellow board member so in the spirit of things I'll pass them on for free to whoever wants them. The books are:

Camdbridge IELTS Pass papers with 6 (with answers)
IELTS Practice Tests by Peter May (incl audio CD)
IELTS Practice Tests Plus 2 by Terry & Wilson (incl audio CD)

I think I may have over prepared!!

PM me if interested.
Yeh but did you pass?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

marwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the rough

Yeh but did you pass?
Yes - bonus points are in the bag. I thought I didn't do too well on the writing (tight on time) and speaking (I get nervous in interview like situations so I didn't really say a whole lot) but it turned out ok. I took the two days off work prior to exam and read these books - like I said, over prepared but worth the effort to pass it first go.

Last edited by marwood; Apr 6th 2008 at 9:15 am.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:09 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes - bonus points are in the bag. I thought I didn't do too well on the writing (tight on time) and speaking (I get nervous in interview like situations so I didn't really say a whole lot) but it turned out ok. I took the two days off work prior to exam and read these books - like I said, over prepared but worth the effort to pass it first go.

Well done
Old Apr 6th 2008, 6:09 pm
beach bum

Yeh well done - and heaven is a little bit closer now!!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

ggrrrr.... getting closer to getting our results....
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:57 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

ggrrrr.... getting closer to getting our results....

Is it this Saturday?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:26 pm
beach bum

Originally Posted by mary1967
Is it this Saturday?
yeh should be - they should post them first class friday.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

yeh should be - they should post them first class friday.
"should"
im getting more and more nervous!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:50 pm
beach bum

"should"
im getting more and more nervous!!!
You'll be fine! We'll all be fine!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

You'll be fine! We'll all be fine!
i wish i wish!!! let's hope so eh!!!
good luck to us all!!
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

anybody's post arrived yet this morning...? im still patiently waiting for mine!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.