IELTS

Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

dandan1 has a spectacular aura aboutdandan1 has a spectacular aura aboutdandan1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: IELTS

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Hey thanks very much. However I dont need luck. I am super at english (or whatever I was thinking before I sat the first test lol). I am more concerned now about this than I was for my ACS app.

And don't forget to spill the beans for those of us taking it on the 16th!!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good luck Nige!! Fingers crossed this time's a charm.
I'm going to be all over this exam. I'll be the IELTS master. It will be my bitch. If it was here right now I'd punctuate all over it. Lets go to school IELTS, you're going down!! And the judges score 9.5 9.5 9.5 9.5
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah good luck Nige.

I have applied to sit the 8th March exam in S'oton. I'm more stressed out over it than I was my GCSE's, and HNC.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to be all over this exam. I'll be the IELTS master. It will be my bitch. If it was here right now I'd punctuate all over it. Lets go to school IELTS, you're going down!! And the judges score 9.5 9.5 9.5 9.5
PMSL. Us Brummy's have a lower standard of English, so you'll be fine. Although you may not be able to understand the examiner.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL. Us Brummy's have a lower standard of English, so you'll be fine. Although you may not be able to understand the examiner.
You're a brummy?? lol. I had trouble understanding the girl I booked the exam with. She said something like 'mayke sho you bdring yoir id with you roight.' Funny accent
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

You're a brummy?? lol. I had trouble understanding the girl I booked the exam with. She said something like 'mayke sho you bdring yoir id with you roight.' Funny accent
LOL - you've just about got it yanno.

It gets worse, I am a Brummy who saw sense and got out of the place. I have lived in Liverpool, Wigan, Manchester, London and now Wales. My Mother is Dutch and my father is half Welsh. And yet, I still passed the IELTS, (in Wales) .
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

DivingMissDaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Nige - Just noticed you're booked in again for tomorrow. Good Luck!! Hope it all goes well.

Daisy
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

LOL - you've just about got it yanno.

It gets worse, I am a Brummy who saw sense and got out of the place. I have lived in Liverpool, Wigan, Manchester, London and now Wales. My Mother is Dutch and my father is half Welsh. And yet, I still passed the IELTS, (in Wales) .
If I was able to sit it where I am from I wouldnt be sitting it twice. There hasnt been a capital letter there for centuries. Phonetics are the future.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If I was able to sit it where I am from I wouldnt be sitting it twice. There hasnt been a capital letter there for centuries. Phonetics are the future.
I know it's madness. Try not to stress and concentrate the whole time. I know it's boring, (I nearly fell asleep twice) but honestly, your English is fine, it's just a matter of answering the questions the way they want them answered. (Even if it doesn't make sense.)

Good luck.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

Millie11 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dandan1
KNOCKOFF NIGE

Good luck tomorrow.
Good luck I'll be sitting mine on saturday
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Nige I'm sure you will blow it into the weeds this time good luck
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:17 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you need to resit the whole thing or just the one that was below 7?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mary1967
my guess is the whole thing...
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mary1967
The whole thing. I sat test and scored 6.5 on noe module and 8.0 7.5 8.5 on others but had to resit.
Then got 8.5 9.0 8.0 9.0
Old Feb 14th 2008, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

I just practiced a reading test with the IELTS book.

I scored 36/40 but one was a really stupid mistake but I wasn't really concentrating (at work, had radio on etc) lol.

Wonder what kind of score 37 out of 40 would be? Above 7 I hope!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.