Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Former Current Processing Times (continued)

Former Current Processing Times (continued)

Old Feb 25th 2009, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

bakalola is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Current Processing Times (continued)

Originally Posted by letmein
I'm a Dec2007 applicant (175 CSL) and do not have a CO today.

But I'm not convinced that each group is processed chronologically.
I applied in LATE November 2007 (175 CSL) PAPER APPLICATION and no case officer yet

we have to wait, but there are positive signs that they are processing November 2007 paper based applications.

but What I noticed the situation is different for IT applicants, their processing is much more quick, I guess

Good Luck
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

serryo is an unknown quantity at this point

bakalola ..i don't think that there is preferential processing speed up for some of the CSL like IT while other jobs on the list still wait.....i wish u good luck ...may be the will be processing u very soon... so be ready
Old Feb 26th 2009, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by indoirish
One of the Feb08 (175 modl online) applicants claims that he was allocated a CO on 24/02/09..
www.beupdate.co.uk/visaco.php
Good News..?..
Actually it is interesting how several 175 people were allocated COs around then, and two say that they have been given visas.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:42 am
Just Joined

scott4526 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are on the CSL, it will be soon, if you are not, forget it! That seems to be how it is going at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Hi

I have seen that i am on the CSL list Electrician. Does the case officer need to informed by myself about this or do they just look at your documents.

Thanks Again

Scott
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Roni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott4526
If you are on the CSL, it will be soon, if you are not, forget it! That seems to be how it is going at the moment.

Hi

I have seen that i am on the CSL list Electrician. Does the case officer need to informed by myself about this or do they just look at your documents.

Thanks Again

Scott[/QUOTE]
No, you don't need to inform them.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:03 am
Cause WHATEVER was taken

EVERWHAT will become famous soon enoughEVERWHAT will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scott4526
If you are on the CSL, it will be soon, if you are not, forget it! That seems to be how it is going at the moment.

Hi

Thanks Again

Scott[/QUOTE]

Hat Scott,

You do not have to do anything. If you get a CO and he or she needs anything, you will be informed!! Good luck!

Cheers,
EVERWHAT
Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:12 am
Just Joined

dukeslaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Current Processing Times (continued)

Hi,

I have applied my visa (skilled independent - category 175, IT professional) on 2008 May 8 th, My job is there is on MODL. And according to recent announcement with CSL list, its there also. I have sent my Police clearance and medicals too. My agent lodged as paper based application

However the sad part is that I HAVENT assigned a CO till now, Its almost 10 months over since I lodged my application. I'm from high risk country.

So anyone in this forum has got CO who applied after May 2008 ? I would appreciate your comments back,

Good luck to all,
Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

imaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by dukeslaw
Hi,

I have applied my visa (skilled independent - category 175, IT professional) on 2008 May 8 th, My job is there is on MODL. And according to recent announcement with CSL list, its there also. I have sent my Police clearance and medicals too. My agent lodged as paper based application

However the sad part is that I HAVENT assigned a CO till now, Its almost 10 months over since I lodged my application. I'm from high risk country.

So anyone in this forum has got CO who applied after May 2008 ? I would appreciate your comments back,

Good luck to all,
patience dukeslaw, i'm dec 2007 applicant, subclass 175 in CSL/MODL, paper based from HR country, lodged thru agent too. frontloaded meds and pcc in oct 2008. no sign of CO until now and it's 14 months going on 15th month of waiting...you're not alone

Last edited by imaxx; Mar 1st 2009 at 7:21 am. Reason: forgot my visa subclass
Old Mar 1st 2009, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Nyambipo is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Current Processing Times (continued)

Hi All,

Submitted application: 06/02/09. CO allocated 11/02/09. Meds and x-rays submitted: 27/02/09 . How long will it take to hear from the CO?
Old Mar 1st 2009, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Exclamation Re: Current Processing Times (continued)

Help from agent. Visa type e457
Old Mar 1st 2009, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

bakalola is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nyambipo
Hi All,

Submitted application: 06/02/09. CO allocated 11/02/09. Meds and x-rays submitted: 27/02/09 . How long will it take to hear from the CO?
Nyambipo
what is the type of VISA>?

ARE you job listed on CSL or even MODL?
Old Mar 1st 2009, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

My visa type is e457 (Employer sponsered visa) . I'm a nurse and my profession is listed on the CSL.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by imaxx
patience dukeslaw, i'm dec 2007 applicant, subclass 175 in CSL/MODL, paper based from HR country, lodged thru agent too. frontloaded meds and pcc in oct 2008. no sign of CO until now and it's 14 months going on 15th month of waiting...you're not alone
Just wondering - I was under the impression that meds and police check were only valid for a year - and if you weren't granted the visa within the year you would have to get them redone. Also I heard that when you are granted the visa, you have a certain amount of time to come into Australia and activate it - this time being either one year or whenever the medicals/police check expire - whichever is soonest (although since the meds are only valid one year this means that it is dependent on the med date, not the one year date)

Any thoughts?
Old Mar 1st 2009, 9:39 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deutschmaster
Just wondering - I was under the impression that meds and police check were only valid for a year - and if you weren't granted the visa within the year you would have to get them redone. Also I heard that when you are granted the visa, you have a certain amount of time to come into Australia and activate it - this time being either one year or whenever the medicals/police check expire - whichever is soonest (although since the meds are only valid one year this means that it is dependent on the med date, not the one year date)

Any thoughts?
That was what i thought and have learnt from on here.
Although i have recently read somewhere that the case officer can extend the validation date under some circumstances but i would think they are extreme circumstances. Must have read that on here somewhere...
J x
Old Mar 1st 2009, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nyambipo
Help from agent. Visa type e457
e457's are usually just a few weeks to sort., don't think the CSL and modl are relevant as it is a temporary visa not a PR one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.