Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Former Current Processing Times (continued)

Former Current Processing Times (continued)

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

Nyambipo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Current Processing Times (continued)

Cheers m8. This is helpful. How are you getting on?
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

amdee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deutschmaster
Just wondering - I was under the impression that meds and police check were only valid for a year - and if you weren't granted the visa within the year you would have to get them redone. Also I heard that when you are granted the visa, you have a certain amount of time to come into Australia and activate it - this time being either one year or whenever the medicals/police check expire - whichever is soonest (although since the meds are only valid one year this means that it is dependent on the med date, not the one year date)

Any thoughts?
Hello there, thats my worry....my meds and pcc both expire is first week of May 09 and forget the visa...we have no sign of CO yet.....well, i m mentally preparing myself to accept that we have to redo the meds and pcc both....
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 9:27 am
Just Joined

sasuke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amdee
Hello there, thats my worry....my meds and pcc both expire is first week of May 09 and forget the visa...we have no sign of CO yet.....well, i m mentally preparing myself to accept that we have to redo the meds and pcc both....
175 CSL here and i was granted today, 02 March 2009.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasuke
congradulations

can u share ur timeline plz
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 9:51 am
Just Joined

bakalola is an unknown quantity at this point

Sasuke , Congatulations

like mavios, I want to ask you about your timeline
when did you lodge your application
PCC And Medical
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 10:25 am
Just Joined

sasuke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bakalola
Sasuke , Congatulations

like mavios, I want to ask you about your timeline
when did you lodge your application
PCC And Medical
Here's my timeline:
Application lodged on Jan 2008 -- 175 MODL and CSL.
Meds and PCC submitted Nov 2008.
I was not notified by my CO.
I got direct visa grant today, 02 March 2009.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Romantic is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's my timeline:
Go to timeline and mark yourself immediately. Congratulations my dear friend !!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

ROOMI786 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Current Processing Times (continued)

Here's my timeline:
Hai Sause...Congrats !!! If you are not state sponsored,, whats your stream of CSL..???
Thanks in Advance and All the Best !!!!!
Roomi
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Current Processing Times (continued)

Originally Posted by mavios
congradulations

can u share ur timeline plz
So mavios....What you say now ????
Now u have to accept that APSC has already crossed the post September applications..!!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROOMI786
So mavios....What you say now ????
Now u have to accept that APSC has already crossed the post September applications..!!!!!
No. because it`s still means that CO is assigned on Novebmer or December and it took 2 - 3 months to check all documents and get the security clearance which if you check pre 2009 application is just a typical timeline. They will start processing post Sep 2007 only when they indicate that in the auto-reply email which is only 15 days away.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Here's my timeline:
Congratulation and Celebrations Are you from a LR or HR Country?
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

No. because it`s still means that CO is assigned on Novebmer or December and it took 2 - 3 months to check all documents and get the security clearance which if you check pre 2009 application is just a typical timeline. They will start processing post Sep 2007 only when they indicate that in the auto-reply email which is only 15 days away.
+++++++++++++++++++++

Mavios i think u r bit confused !!!How can an applicant of Jan'2008 have got thier CO before 2009. ASPC
first week of Jan'2009 update speak everything :::>>

Offshore GSM / Paper & E-lodged / Class VE

Subclass: 175
E-lodged: 07 December 2007
Paper lodged: 15 October 2007
Subclass: 176
E-lodged: 11 December 2007
Paper lodged: 20 November 2007

Its clearly state that subclass 175 CO allocation never goes in Jan'2008...
Anyway its upto you think ...

And sauske all the very best !!!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Romantic is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont think the information in timeline is sufficient. Timeline is neccesary to avoid a lot of complains from the side of applicants. They show one date, but process another. It always happens so. It is desirable to show the late date for them
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ROOMI786
+++++++++++++++++++++

Mavios i think u r bit confused !!!How can an applicant of Jan'2008 have got thier CO before 2009. ASPC
first week of Jan'2009 update speak everything :::>>

Offshore GSM / Paper & E-lodged / Class VE

Subclass: 175
E-lodged: 07 December 2007
Paper lodged: 15 October 2007
Subclass: 176
E-lodged: 11 December 2007
Paper lodged: 20 November 2007

Its clearly state that subclass 175 CO allocation never goes in Jan'2008...
Anyway its upto you think ...

And sauske all the very best !!!
Roomi
you are looking at this from only one angle,
So I'll let the facts talk
First check the immi web site at the following link you can see that DIAC has set the service standard timeline for a 175 to 12 months for LR and 15 months for HR
Judging from sasuke's time line which is 14 months is just the service standard for HR country applicant. actually he was one month less than the service standard because of the fact that he already have every document and requirement submitted to DIAC that's why he never heard from the CO.

Fact 2, and referring to the BEupdate site, you can see that more than 48 applicants (my browser didn't fully load the page, dunno why) with more than 20 visa grants all for Jan 2008 applicants.
you can search the same site to find applicants from Feb, March , April and May being granted even before Jan 2009. Remember there are many applicants who don't update their status.
Oh, and those dates you posted from the auto-reply email represent the worst senario at that time. Meaning there might be one applicant with his/ her security clearance (for example) pending so the date was stuck at that date until a decission is made. That doesn't mean that DAIC didn't processing applications newer than those dates.
(I can give you two more pages of facts if you like)
So you still think I'm confused?!!

Last edited by mavios; Mar 2nd 2009 at 4:19 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Roomi
you are looking at this from only one angle,
So I'll let the facts talk
First check the immi web site at the following link you can see that DIAC has set the service standard timeline for a 175 to 12 months for LR and 15 months for HR
Judging from sasuke's time line which is 14 months is just the service standard for HR country applicant. actually he was one month less than the service standard because of the fact that he already have every document and requirement submitted to DIAC that's why he never heard from the CO.

Fact 2, and referring to the BEupdate site, you can see that more than 48 applicants (my browser didn't fully load the page, dunno why) with more than 20 visa grants all for Jan 2008 applicants.
you can search the same site to find applicants from Feb, March , April and May being granted even before Jan 2009. Remember there are many applicants who don't update their status.
(I can give you two more pages of facts if you like)
So you still think I'm confused?!!

+++++++++++++++++++++

Just dont go with service standard as i saw many applicant who is still to hear from CO even after 18-19 months as everything has changed after Jan'2009. Regarding Beupdate site, you cant figure out anything as you cant comunicate there as its not a forum..!!!!Anyway we have to cheers for sasuke !!!!!Hopefully very soon we both will give this forum a very good news !!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.