February 2010 applicants

Old Jun 22nd 2010, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

Eveelg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: February 2010 applicants

Originally Posted by jaynurse
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH. Got my 175 visa grant today. Applied on 7th Feb, that was really much quicker than I expected. Think I have to post my passport somewhere but not sure yet....need to read all the bumf once my head settles !!!!!!

Thanks everyone for all your advice xxxx and good luck to all those waiting
Congratulations......
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

anna collins has a spectacular aura aboutanna collins has a spectacular aura aboutanna collins has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations. It's a great feeling. Still thinking of those still waiting though. Crack open a bottle tonight!!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

terrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really nice

Congratulations JayNurse!!! We had our medicals on Friday, so hopefully all will be okay there and with our Police Checks. Fingers crossed!!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

travelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant future

Now my head no longer hurts I can share the good news - got our visa on Tuesday!! Now onto my next goal, learning to drink in moderation...

Hope everyone else hears soon!
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

s_jose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by travelling_annie
Now my head no longer hurts I can share the good news - got our visa on Tuesday!! Now onto my next goal, learning to drink in moderation...

Congrats Annie...
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Congratulations......
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:55 am
Just Joined

jaynurse is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats travelling-Annie, it seems that things are starting to move again so I will say a little prayer for all those waiting to hear.

We have no firm plans to go just yet after recent family events so we will be having a validation trip. Prob will settle in Melbourne cos more family there but not yet visited Perth where other family live so may go have a look around on our validation trip. I feel like Willy Wonka with the golden ticket and I want to start my adventure......Still doesn't feel real but will post passports today !
Old Jun 25th 2010, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

bubblegum6 will become famous soon enoughbubblegum6 will become famous soon enough

Hi Guys,

Case officer assigned yesterday and have been asked to go for medicals. My husband has been asked to provide more information regarding his work experience. He has already provided them with covering letters from his boss now and previous and detailed information on his job roles. He only sent in a few payslips fopr jobs covering the past four years. Are they asking for all of his payslips and P60's?

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Bubblegum6
Old Jun 25th 2010, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

travelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bubblegum6
Hi Guys,

Case officer assigned yesterday and have been asked to go for medicals. My husband has been asked to provide more information regarding his work experience. He has already provided them with covering letters from his boss now and previous and detailed information on his job roles. He only sent in a few payslips fopr jobs covering the past four years. Are they asking for all of his payslips and P60's?

Regards

Bubblegum6
Hey Bubblegum6,

I downloaded 4 years of bank statements from internet banking and highlighted all my salary payments and sent sample payslips. This might be easier as it is only one additional attachment.

Seemed to work fine.

Good luck
Old Jun 25th 2010, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

s_jose is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Regards

Bubblegum6
Bubblegum,

Even i did the same as Annie.. PAyslips, 3 yrs bank statements, IT REturns and experience letters...
Old Jun 26th 2010, 8:53 am
Just Joined

bubblegum6 will become famous soon enoughbubblegum6 will become famous soon enough

Hey Bubblegum6,

I downloaded 4 years of bank statements from internet banking and highlighted all my salary payments and sent sample payslips. This might be easier as it is only one additional attachment.

Seemed to work fine.

Good luck
Thanks for that Guys. I will send in bank statements too.

Kind regards

Bubblegum6
Old Jul 1st 2010, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

"Praise the Lord"

I am very happy to inform you all that we got our visa today.

Initial Entry date: 05/06/2011

Regards to all.

Good Luck to all waiting. May God bless you all with visa grants in this new financial year.

Thank you.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 6:09 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Eveelg
"Praise the Lord"

I am very happy to inform you all that we got our visa today.

Initial Entry date: 05/06/2011

Regards to all.

Good Luck to all waiting. May God bless you all with visa grants in this new financial year.

Thank you.
Conratulations Eveelg,

When are you thinking of going? What does the initia entry mean?

Congrats once again

Bubblegum6
Old Jul 1st 2010, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

Alucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really nice

Hi Guys,

Regards

Bubblegum6
I only sent reference letters and that was enough but just to be sure, slip in some payslips and group statements.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Conratulations Eveelg,

When are you thinking of going? What does the initia entry mean?

Congrats once again

Bubblegum6
Initial Entry date is that the Visa should be validated before
that date.
I am planning to go in the month of August 2010 and start the job hunt.
Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.