February 2010 applicants

Old Feb 4th 2010, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

mrmsml is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up February 2010 applicants

Hi All,

February 2010 applicants can meet here. All the best and cheers for your success.

Thanks
Old Feb 6th 2010, 4:10 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: February 2010 applicants

Originally Posted by mrmsml
Hi All,

February 2010 applicants can meet here. All the best and cheers for your success.

Thanks
Hi
I got my IELTS result today, i scored L 7, W 7, S 7 and R 6.
Now collecting documents for online application.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Hi
I got my IELTS result today, i scored L 7, W 7, S 7 and R 6.
Now collecting documents for online application.
Congratulations
Old Feb 6th 2010, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Hi,
Got my IELTS. Now moving ahead to lodge application ASAP.
Old Feb 13th 2010, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

Eveelg is an unknown quantity at this point

Applied 176 visa on 12/02/2010 and uploading documents...
Not sure in which category(priority processing) I am in after 8th Feb changes.
Regards
Old Feb 19th 2010, 10:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Bump

Not many Feb apps by the looks of it.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Bump

Not many Feb apps by the looks of it.
Hardly surprising since the recent changes! If I was in their position (future applicants wanting to lodge) then I think I would wait for a while to see the outcome of DIAC decisions
Old Feb 19th 2010, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Hi dear,
Are you the only applicant of FEB 2010 ?

Originally Posted by Eveelg
Applied 176 visa on 12/02/2010 and uploading documents...
Not sure in which category(priority processing) I am in after 8th Feb changes.
Regards
Old Feb 19th 2010, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wilson01
Hardly surprising since the recent changes! If I was in their position (future applicants wanting to lodge) then I think I would wait for a while to see the outcome of DIAC decisions
Yep, must be the reason. I would have thought more than one though.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Yep, must be the reason. I would have thought more than one though.
There are somemore, some Feb have posted in Jan 10. Maybe because there was no Feb 10 thread set up at the time Think there are at least 2 on this thread
Old Feb 19th 2010, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

anna collins has a spectacular aura aboutanna collins has a spectacular aura aboutanna collins has a spectacular aura about

Hi all

we lodged our 176 family sponsored visa (CSL) on 11 Feb 2010. Gutted we missed lodging before 8 Feb but there you go!!! Now the long wait begins...
Aiming for Perth and hoping to move November 2010 to suit kids schooling..Help....our timescale is tight but realisitic, I hope, if all goes to plan!!!!

Perth here we come!!!!
Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by anna collins
Hi all

we lodged our 176 family sponsored visa (CSL) on 11 Feb 2010. Gutted we missed lodging before 8 Feb but there you go!!! Now the long wait begins...
Aiming for Perth and hoping to move November 2010 to suit kids schooling..Help....our timescale is tight but realisitic, I hope, if all goes to plan!!!!

Perth here we come!!!!
Hi Anna that is a tight timescale. Good luck!

Why November, in particular, for schooling?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

sap_usa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Me and my wife are looking to file for our educational verification for the AU PR and wanted to know what impact the scrapping of the MODL list will have on IT professionals such as myself. Me and my wife both are SAP Experts, with over 8 yrs of IT experience.

Are there others who are still going ahead an filing for the PR, or is it wiser to wait for the new CSL to be announced in mid 2010 and then proceed?

Regards
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

anna collins has a spectacular aura aboutanna collins has a spectacular aura aboutanna collins has a spectacular aura about

Hi; November for schooling because they can leave UK schools at the end of November, go into schools a couple of times when we first arrive (just to visit), have 6 weeks off to settle in to new area, culture etc... (well, start to adjust anyway!!) and then start school at the start of the academic year in February. Pepole will tell you I am VERY fussy when it comes to my kid's education!! That is just our ideal dream..and we have to dream don't we!!!
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by anna collins
Hi; November for schooling because they can leave UK schools at the end of November, go into schools a couple of times when we first arrive (just to visit), have 6 weeks off to settle in to new area, culture etc... (well, start to adjust anyway!!) and then start school at the start of the academic year in February. Pepole will tell you I am VERY fussy when it comes to my kid's education!! That is just our ideal dream..and we have to dream don't we!!!
Absolutely! We do have to dream! All the best.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.