February 2010 applicants

Old Apr 14th 2010, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

travelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant future
Default Re: February 2010 applicants

Applied 16/02/10, ABPF 16/03/10
Request for police checks and medicals 01/04/10
Definite progress!
Old Apr 14th 2010, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Originally Posted by travelling_annie
Applied 16/02/10, ABPF 16/03/10
Request for police checks and medicals 01/04/10
Definite progress!
Yeah really it is fast, it appears DIAC is processing CSL applicants pretty fast. all the best to u
Old Apr 25th 2010, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

anna collins has a spectacular aura aboutanna collins has a spectacular aura aboutanna collins has a spectacular aura about

Thought I would update on our progress; we had medicals on 8 April and they are en route to Sydney; delayed by the Iceland volcano!! All other criteria showing as met so if medicals are OK hoping we might hear soon....
Old Apr 26th 2010, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Hi guys,
Do the diac progressing time for CSL varies from country to country? I have seen many applicants to get grant letter in just 3-4 Months while some are waiting for 1 year by now? What about the applicants from PAKISTAN.

Plz Advice.

Thanks..
Old Apr 26th 2010, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Eveelg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anna collins
Thought I would update on our progress; we had medicals on 8 April and they are en route to Sydney; delayed by the Iceland volcano!! All other criteria showing as met so if medicals are OK hoping we might hear soon....
Wishing you good luck to hear good news.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by umair
Hi guys,
Do the diac progressing time for CSL varies from country to country? I have seen many applicants to get grant letter in just 3-4 Months while some are waiting for 1 year by now? What about the applicants from PAKISTAN.

Plz Advice.

Thanks..
It is taking somewhat longer from HR countries, I think. DIAC run extra checks before they grant them visas.
Old May 3rd 2010, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

anna collins has a spectacular aura aboutanna collins has a spectacular aura aboutanna collins has a spectacular aura about

All criteria now showing as met so hoping that we won't have to wait too long for the visa. It is les than 3 months since we lodged our application so it has been processed really quickly so far...Let's hope the next stage is as quick...???
Old May 4th 2010, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

All criteria now showing as met so hoping that we won't have to wait too long for the visa. It is les than 3 months since we lodged our application so it has been processed really quickly so far...Let's hope the next stage is as quick...???
any time now.. all the best
Old May 6th 2010, 9:50 am
Just Joined

jaynurse is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,
I am a newby on here but felt I should put my hand up and say that I am also a Feb applicant. My nerves are shredded and I can't stand having to check the site everyday!!!!

It feels like a therapy session on here cos I get to read what you are all up to and realise that we are all going through the same thing. So hey there, its nice to meet y'all

My timeline : IELTS overall 9, 24/9/09. Skills assessed 9/12/09. 175 App 7/2/10. CO & ABPF 18/3/10. Meds & PCC 12/4/10. Meds finalised 3/5/10......Waiting, Hoping and Praying

Last edited by jaynurse; May 6th 2010 at 9:55 am.
Old May 6th 2010, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Got reply to the mail that my application is under
routine,standard processing????
Old May 6th 2010, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

What mail were they replying to, Eveelg? Hoping we all hear soon.
Old May 6th 2010, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jaynurse
Hi everyone,
I am a newby on here but felt I should put my hand up and say that I am also a Feb applicant. My nerves are shredded and I can't stand having to check the site everyday!!!!

It feels like a therapy session on here cos I get to read what you are all up to and realise that we are all going through the same thing. So hey there, its nice to meet y'all

My timeline : IELTS overall 9, 24/9/09. Skills assessed 9/12/09. 175 App 7/2/10. CO & ABPF 18/3/10. Meds & PCC 12/4/10. Meds finalised 3/5/10......Waiting, Hoping and Praying
Hi jaynurse

Where are you heading to and what is your profession? we are heading to Perth, hopefully in November.

Hope to hear from you.
Old May 6th 2010, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

jaynurse is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi jaynurse

Where are you heading to and what is your profession? we are heading to Perth, hopefully in November.

Hope to hear from you.
Hi Anna,
I am a registered nurse (icu) and am hoping to go to Melbourne but prob only to validate initially. Got lots of family in both Perth and Melbourne but visited Melbourne on holiday and fell in love with the place.....it rocks!!! Seems like we are in very similar positions !
Old May 6th 2010, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jaynurse
Hi Anna,
I am a registered nurse (icu) and am hoping to go to Melbourne but prob only to validate initially. Got lots of family in both Perth and Melbourne but visited Melbourne on holiday and fell in love with the place.....it rocks!!! Seems like we are in very similar positions !
Hi there

Indeed it does seem like we are in very similar positions. Have you done anything about possible jobs yet? Do you have a timescale for moving?
Old May 7th 2010, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

Hi

What mail were they replying to, Eveelg? Hoping we all hear soon.
I asked the status of my application and got this reply.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.