February 2010 applicants

Old Mar 5th 2010, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

Eveelg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: February 2010 applicants

Hi all,
Today I received mail from CO asking me to take medicals & PCC.
Medicals done on 01/03/10 when online status changed to requested.
Applied for PCC on 05/03/2010.
Regards
Old Mar 5th 2010, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

chrisandelaine is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

we have been slow at getting going, my wife is doing her ielts academic test tomor SAT 6th. then we will strat the process for the skills assement.

we are a bit unsure want we need exactly for the visa 175, does anyone know what is needed to send for this type of visa, which docs, and certs etc. we have decided to try without an agent so its hard to try find out all the things nedded, i have been on the immi web site its a mine field lol.

all help is very much appreciated.

and i think we have nearly decided on moving to Perth lol, as its been a bit of a ping pong between it and brisbane lol
Old Mar 11th 2010, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

anna collins has a spectacular aura aboutanna collins has a spectacular aura aboutanna collins has a spectacular aura about

Hi all

I have just checked online and our application has changed to "application being processed further". Most of our documents are shown as met and medicals and police checks show as required for me and requested for my husband and children. Not sure how that one works!!

It's good to know that the process is moving...

Here's hoping for an email soon with info on a case officer.....
Old Mar 16th 2010, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

nan4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: February 2010 applicants

Guys,

Good to see lot of 176 lodged on FEB, most of them have their CO allocated or ABPF now.

I have lodged my 175 applcaiton on 4th Feb online.

Is their anybody with 175 online before 8th feb 2010 ?

Has anybody front loaded their PCC & Medical from Feb 2010 applcants batch?

regards
Nan4
Old Mar 16th 2010, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

Good luck with your application. but i think this is February applicant's thread
Old Mar 16th 2010, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

aahmed is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: February 2010 applicants

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
Good luck with your application. but i think this is February applicant's thread
Dear Fahad,

Thanks Buddy, I agree with you.
The Question is not at all related to date of application , I just want my message read by maximum senior member.

Regards
Aahmed

Last edited by aahmed; Mar 16th 2010 at 11:14 am.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

YingYing is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
I applied on 7th feb 2010....just one day before changes
i m 176 State sponsored but not on CSL...so long waiting ....expecting and waiting for migration plan approved by minister as it could speedup and jumped me to category2 Applicant....
I am actually the Non CSL but WA SS.lodged 9th Feb last year, it has been over year of waiting since the legislations keep changing...just hope this new one come up in Mid 10 would give us some advantage and hope rather than wait until 2012.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

YingYing is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anna collins
Hi all

I have just checked online and our application has changed to "application being processed further". Most of our documents are shown as met and medicals and police checks show as required for me and requested for my husband and children. Not sure how that one works!!

It's good to know that the process is moving...

Here's hoping for an email soon with info on a case officer.....
Hi Anna,

You already got CO assigned? Thats quick! I am on a long waiting for the CO to be assigned.

Last edited by YingYing; Mar 16th 2010 at 1:07 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Question Re: February 2010 applicants

Dear All,

Any one who applied in March 2010 for GSM.

Thanks & regards
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

nan4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Is it compulsory to have passport for medical checks in sydney, i was thinking to apply for indian PCC in parallel where they will keep my passport for 4 - 6 weeks.

any suggestions.

-Nan4
Old Mar 24th 2010, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

terrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really nice

Hi!!! We are February 2010 Applicants too! We posted on January 2010 Applicants post out of excitement!!!! We got out application in just before the 8th; so fingers crossed! Can't stop myself checking online every day to see if there's been some progress though!!!
Old Mar 24th 2010, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: February 2010 applicants

Originally Posted by nan4
Hi Guys,

Is it compulsory to have passport for medical checks in sydney, i was thinking to apply for indian PCC in parallel where they will keep my passport for 4 - 6 weeks.

any suggestions.

-Nan4
Dear ,

From Indian consulate Jeddah I come to know that only exceptionally they keep passport with them otherwise returned same day.

I suggest you to go for first medical and then apply for PCC.

Regards
Old Mar 30th 2010, 4:14 am
Just Joined

bhushanm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I have also applied in Feb-2010. Got CO on 26th Mar.

My CO has sent "Request for Information". Where Penal clearance is requested from my home country. However, I have spent one year in Singapore and since last two years I am in Australia.

So, question is shall I get my clearance done from all the countries or only from requested one?

Thanks.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

katleigh is an unknown quantity at this point

My partner applied for his spouse visa 309 offshore,at the london office.He applied on the 17th of february,since then we have had to submit police check,letters with our addresses on it,and have had to get an aos.

His visa was granted last friday the 9th of april,was so good seeing that lovely email,all in all it took just under 2 months,prolly would of got it quicker if notfor a few delays.We are both over the moon,and can now get on with our lives.

To all of u still waiting,keep ya chin up,I know it is really hard has been the most stressful time of my life, but your time will come.It was only a few days ago,I thought the email would never come and all looked glim.Good luck to everyone,I hope u get the news u all so very deserve very soon....
Old Apr 11th 2010, 8:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bhushanm
Hi,

I have also applied in Feb-2010. Got CO on 26th Mar.

My CO has sent "Request for Information". Where Penal clearance is requested from my home country. However, I have spent one year in Singapore and since last two years I am in Australia.

So, question is shall I get my clearance done from all the countries or only from requested one?

Thanks.
If you have been in Australia for two years you will need an Aussie police check.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.