Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Hi All,

Well back from the medium and guess what he told me .................................................. ................................................
Im going to travel............................................ ............................
................................................ Nope not to Australia but to County Kerry (thats about an hour and half away from me in Cork !!! Much to my disappointment he was more of a medium than a fortune teller. Pity as I could have done with tomorrow nights lotto numbers !!!

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
LOL,
Mairead: Can you tell me when I'll get my visa for Oz

FT: OOH, I can see you're looking to travel far oooooh
Yeah all the way to flipping kerry !!!!

Originally Posted by Basty
Hi all, just a quickie, shouldn't be on here, but anyway have had a newsletter from our agent who has advised:

Visa issue timescale now is likely to be 9-10 months after lodgment, this has been advised by Immi for all apps received after Aug 07. During the month of Aug 07 they received 12000 apps - 3 times their usual monthly amount

Just thought I would let you all know!!

Basty
Hmm thats not good news at all eh!! Mind you that is the IMMI guideline with a few extra months added on top to give them leeway. I agree with Nicola and have been looking at the Sept and oct threads a quite a few have their visa's so hopefully DIAC added a good few months leeway to that figure!!!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
, ask for me too... a distressed friend wants to know when she will have an end to her waiting...
Do you know I did ask him for you but you will have to pay me 50 yo yos for the answer!!! My paypal account no. is 555-555-555!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Oh look at that ... My first multi quote !!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairead
Hi All,

Well back from the medium and guess what he told me .................................................. ................................................
Im going to travel............................................ ............................
................................................ Nope not to Australia but to County Kerry (thats about an hour and half away from me in Cork !!! Much to my disappointment he was more of a medium than a fortune teller. Pity as I could have done with tomorrow nights lotto numbers

Yeah all the way to flipping kerry !!!!

Well, enjoy your trip to Kerry. I guess some people don't have much imagination.

Hmm thats not good news at all eh!! Mind you that is the IMMI guideline with a few extra months added on top to give them leeway. I agree with Nicola and have been looking at the Sept and oct threads a quite a few have their visa's so hopefully DIAC added a good few months leeway to that figure!!!

The normal guidelines say 7 months - we all know that online should be quicker than this... maybe it's just the standard time given.

Do you know I did ask him for you but you will have to pay me 50 yo yos for the answer!!! My paypal account no. is 555-555-555!!
LOL, I think I'll wait and see.

Oh look at that ... My first multi quote !!
Yay well done!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

LOL, I think I'll wait and see.
Ah so I am the only ejit to pay out 50 quid!!!

Funny though he said my grandfathers came through and they kept saying that I need to stop spending money and save it. I'm there thinking to myself well I wished I bloody well saved this 50 quid!!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Ah so I am the only ejit to pay out 50 quid!!!

Funny though he said my grandfathers came through and they kept saying that I need to stop spending money and save it. I'm there thinking to myself well I wished I bloody well saved this 50 quid!!!
PMSL - you should have said that to him.

You won't be going again then???
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Lets all relax and have a good weekend!.. no need to check anything until tuesday anyway!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:37 am
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Mairead;6094417]Hi All,

................................................ Nope not to Australia but to County Kerry (thats about an hour and half away from me in Cork !!! Much to my disappointment he was more of a medium than a fortune teller. Pity as I could have done with tomorrow nights lotto numbers !!!

[Quote]

I haven't laughed so much in ages - maybe we could travel 10 miles up the road to winchester - though I don't think we'll have the life style change that we're planning. I think I might try a medium to see wot they say for me - I hope it'll be I won't need to do any DIY any more!!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

PMSL - you should have said that to him.

You won't be going again then???
I did say something along those lines!!! Ah never say never. In a few months now I will probably hear about this new Fortune teller that must be seen to be believed and you'll see Mairead skipping down the road again too offload another 50 quid!!!

Originally Posted by Huni
Lets all relax and have a good weekend!.. no need to check anything until tuesday anyway!
Ill probably still check knowing me!! Cant resist it!!

[QUOTE=PaddyHaHa;6095014]

I haven't laughed so much in ages - maybe we could travel 10 miles up the road to winchester - though I don't think we'll have the life style change that we're planning. I think I might try a medium to see wot they say for me - I hope it'll be I won't need to do any DIY any more!!!
Nope don't think Kerry really is the lifestyle change we wanted either!!! Mind you he said my child will be a superstar so he must have been on the ball !!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Hiya basty,

Thanks for that - do they mean ALL applications after Aug 07, or just those applications?? Only asking as the onliners in Sept and Oct are now getting their visas....
don't know thats what agent quoted on his newsletter - but then if you think that the update hasn't changed for the past 3 weeks it is still stuck on beginning of November.

I'll just go by that and if it comes sooner all well and good - but yes I have been checking Oct thread too!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Sorry to but in folks, but we say a medium a few years ago and she told me 3 kids and we would be moving over water. Thought that had happened but no 4 kids later and yes we moved over the River Ouse so maybe the move to Oz might just come off.

Heres hoping and sorry again for butting in.

Kind regards Lou xxx
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Sorry to but in folks, but we say a medium a few years ago and she told me 3 kids and we would be moving over water. Thought that had happened but no 4 kids later and yes we moved over the River Ouse so maybe the move to Oz might just come off.

Heres hoping and sorry again for butting in.

Kind regards Lou xxx
This is the thing with these mediums and fortune tellers it's all hit and miss. They tell you common enough stuff like Someone is thinking of traveling, who is the person with back trouble or who died with a heart problem etc etc. this would apply to most people.

I don't know its a bit of fun really!!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Hi again

Didn't think it was funny when she asked who the old lady was that sat us on her knee and sang "I'm a Little Teapot Short and Stout" though, still not sure if it was just a good Yorkshire guess or whether she was having a dig lolol. My gran did sing that to us when we were little, she died when I was 6 so God Only Knows.

Still like to take most of it with a pinch of salt.

Lou xx
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Hi again

Didn't think it was funny when she asked who the old lady was that sat us on her knee and sang "I'm a Little Teapot Short and Stout" though, still not sure if it was just a good Yorkshire guess or whether she was having a dig lolol. My gran did sing that to us when we were little, she died when I was 6 so God Only Knows.

Still like to take most of it with a pinch of salt.

Lou xx
Hi all,

Any news? How did ye all get on for easter?

Lou I have been to a good few at this stage and nearly all I would take with a pinch of salt but I have met one that hit the nail on the head. Lets just say I was ! !!!!! Most are entertainers and are there simply to make money but I do believe that some do have a gift.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

leannelo is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: February 2008 Applicants

Just wanted to say Hi

our agents sent our visa off in late Feb, does anyone know how long the process is taking at the mo? I have sent for my police checks already costing me the £10.00, not £35.00 We are going on a 136 visa to Mandurah in Perth, hopefully Feb 09, anyone else off there?

Leanne x
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:02 pm
mrt
Forum Regular

mrt will become famous soon enough

Hi guys,

Has anyone been able to get an update on the current processing time, been sending blank emails a couple of time but no reply..

Has anyone had medicals required been changed to received yet on the status page?

cheers
MRT

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.