Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by mary1967
Another CO for the November thread

Wow thats great news Mary. Hopefully it wont be too long for you now.

Well OH and I sat down on the weekend and discussed the WHAT IF the house doesn't sell. The Result, I have an interview for a part time job at the airport today. Looks like we are preparing for the worst. I cant imagine going back to work as I have been off now for two years!! Thankfully if I get this position, the hours are unusual so hopefully I would need a creche for Mia.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mairead
Wow thats great news Mary. Hopefully it wont be too long for you now.

Well OH and I sat down on the weekend and discussed the WHAT IF the house doesn't sell. The Result, I have an interview for a part time job at the airport today. Looks like we are preparing for the worst. I cant imagine going back to work as I have been off now for two years!! Thankfully if I get this position, the hours are unusual so hopefully I would need a creche for Mia.
Fingers crossed Mairead you get the job - but you didn't say what bearing this new job has on the house not selling??
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:09 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

the hours are unusual so hopefully I would need a creche for Mia.
Do you mean you won't need a creche? They're so stupidly expensive here - I've had to start working at weekends now Then OH can have little one. It's hard trying to multi task.... I'm sure I was born with a man's brain
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:10 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Meant to say good luck aswell!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:18 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

OK - so I've just noticed the karma thing I've been sent by Mary and Mairead - and that's nice - but what's it all about? Can I send you back good karma? How does it work? I'm a bit dim.... and new to these forum things.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Basty
Fingers crossed Mairead you get the job - but you didn't say what bearing this new job has on the house not selling??
Basically if we dont sell the house this year then finances will be very tight so hence the reason I have to go back to work!!!!

Originally Posted by jasb
Do you mean you won't need a creche? They're so stupidly expensive here - I've had to start working at weekends now Then OH can have little one. It's hard trying to multi task.... I'm sure I was born with a man's brain
Bit slow today!!! Yep hopefully we wont need a creche as there is lots of weekend work with this job also.

OK - so I've just noticed the karma thing I've been sent by Mary and Mairead - and that's nice - but what's it all about? Can I send you back good karma? How does it work? I'm a bit dim.... and new to these forum things.
You send someone karma if you want to wish them well etc etc or if you like a particular post etc. There is also a link at the top of the page called Karma fun where you can trade with your karma. I'm not too familiar with it though as I have never used it.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 10:45 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

Basically if we dont sell the house this year then finances will be very tight so hence the reason I have to go back to work!!!!

Bit slow today!!! Yep hopefully we wont need a creche as there is lots of weekend work with this job also.

You send someone karma if you want to wish them well etc etc or if you like a particular post etc. There is also a link at the top of the page called Karma fun where you can trade with your karma. I'm not too familiar with it though as I have never used it.
OMG that karma stock trade thing does not make a single bit of sense....I'll never get that going!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Karma thing??? whats that Please can you enlighten me too

Sorry - I sent this before finishing reading the messages!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 3:54 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Basty
Karma thing??? whats that Please can you enlighten me too

Sorry - I sent this before finishing reading the messages!!!

See the little blue boxes under your name? That's the karma you've been given................i gave you some the other day, won't let me do anymore until i've added to others
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Glad someone else asked cos I had no idea either what that was all about.

MAIREED - Good luck with the job if you need it hun.

Lou xx
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

See the little blue boxes under your name? That's the karma you've been given................i gave you some the other day, won't let me do anymore until i've added to others
All of a sudden, I see the little blue boxes increasing in number!! Too funny!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

OK, what's a creche? Is it a babysitter? (from USA here)
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

And you gave me none!!! Getting jealous now. ....
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Well the interview was interesting to say the least. I had to wait outside in the freezing cold and the gailing wind for 50 minutes before I was brought in. I was just about to walk away when I was called for. To say I was fuming :curse::curse: would be an understatement (got no apology either :curse!!! Got the usual stupid interview question eg strengths , weakness etc!!! After looking at my CV, one of the Interviewers proceeds to tell me that she cant understand why I was given my first job when I left school as I was underqualified for it!! Cheek:curse::curse:!!!!! Anyway I answered all their questions which by the way were taking directly from the idiots guide to interviewing, so I hope to hear something next week (well hope is a bit too strong of a word!!).
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

PROCESSING AND ALLOCATION INFORMATION - For the week of 22 April 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated
to case officers for further processing.

Applications Lodged Before 1 September 2007

Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas
Subclass 880: 16 August 2007 (paper), 15 August 2007 (e-lodged)
Subclass 881: 29 August 2007 (paper), 29 August 2007 (e-lodged)
Subclass 882: 29 August 2007 (paper), 29 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Onshore Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) – Class UX visas
Subclass 495: All applications: all applications are now allocated to case
officers

New Zealand Citizen (Residence) - Class DB visas
Subclass 861, 862 and 863: all applications are now allocated to case
officers

Offshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ,
BR, UX and UZ visas
Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 15 May 2007
- Hide quoted text -

e-lodged Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) applications
Subclass 495: all applications are now allocated to case officers

Applications Lodged After 1 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE, VF,VB and Class VC subclass 487
Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, and 487
E-lodged: 10 November 2007
Paper lodged: 19 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 only
E-lodged: 29 September 2007
Paper lodged: 16 September 2007

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.