Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Old Jun 16th 2010, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

miss-chievous is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Originally Posted by ens856_2010
As far as I know, there is no site which can tell if employer can sponsor for ENS visa. I think the best way to apply for jobs and see if they can sponsor for 457 visa. It would be easy to get permanent sponsorship if you can work for them on 457. Also some agencies can sponsor you on 457 as well

http://www.peoplebank.com.au/job-see...candidates.php
thank you ens856_2010! i'll go around the link you provided
Old Jun 16th 2010, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

dakine has a spectacular aura aboutdakine has a spectacular aura aboutdakine has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by luvdownunder
Nothing frigging makes sense

From the xls, dakine has the same code as calvin and also ETA but still waiting for 100+ days. there is no pattern, no consistency and no logic whatsoever.

Ohhh...we had so many plans riding on the fact that ENS gets done in 2-4 weeks but May came and went, June not looking great either.:confused

::curse::curse::curse::curse:
yep that's why I was trying to say. We try to figure out why some ppl get it faster than others but it seems to be all random.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

pommychick is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohhh...we had so many plans riding on the fact that ENS gets done in 2-4 weeks but May came and went, June not looking great either.:confused

::curse::curse::curse::curse:
Ditto - they told me end of March and I planned lots of things including having to defer a uni course twice (work related) because we can't study on the 457 as we would be classed as an international student.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

lovekan is on a distinguished road

hi

I called the immigration dept today to follow up on chaniging teh condition on my bridging visa as i want to start working for my new employer who has done my ens.

the consultant was not aware, all he confirmed was that he had got my application form for the bridging visa, then i asked him i have already done everything on my application so what are we waiing on and so he put me on hold an dspoke to my case officer and got back to me saying iwill hear something about my application by monday.

so i asked will i hear something abt the bridging visa or my ens applciation and he said for the lot.

I did my medicals and i got a letter from medicals who reffered me to undertaking clinic as i had past TB, and i am going to see them on thursday.

so when teh CO said i will hear something abt my application on monday what shoudl i assume is it possitive or should i be scared????
Old Jun 16th 2010, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

ken1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dakine
yep that's why I was trying to say. We try to figure out why some ppl get it faster than others but it seems to be all random.
its been 4 months for me a bit more than 4 weeks but nothing yet and they are approving june and may applications ......

So bloody random ...

i am losing my patience when i see that ,....

its soo irritating waiting for a call from migration agent or a an email every day...

its just w8 w8 w8 ...
Old Jun 16th 2010, 6:36 am
Just Joined

luvdownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ken1234
its been 4 months for me a bit more than 4 weeks but nothing yet and they are approving june and may applications ......

So bloody random ...

i am losing my patience when i see that ,....

its soo irritating waiting for a call from migration agent or a an email every day...

its just w8 w8 w8 ...
jeez mate... i totally understand!

isn't your nomination already approved? hope you get it before June ends...
Old Jun 16th 2010, 6:38 am
Just Joined

luvdownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lovekan
hi

I called the immigration dept today to follow up on chaniging teh condition on my bridging visa as i want to start working for my new employer who has done my ens.

the consultant was not aware, all he confirmed was that he had got my application form for the bridging visa, then i asked him i have already done everything on my application so what are we waiing on and so he put me on hold an dspoke to my case officer and got back to me saying iwill hear something about my application by monday.

so i asked will i hear something abt the bridging visa or my ens applciation and he said for the lot.

I did my medicals and i got a letter from medicals who reffered me to undertaking clinic as i had past TB, and i am going to see them on thursday.

so when teh CO said i will hear something abt my application on monday what shoudl i assume is it possitive or should i be scared????
Be hopeful

Maybe Monday is gonna be THE day for you.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Be hopeful

Maybe Monday is gonna be THE day for you.
hope so, not sure as i still have to visit the undertaking clinic on thursday not sure if the report will reach immigration that soon and a disicion be taken that quickly.

please pray for me i hope every thing is fine and positive.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

jeez mate... i totally understand!

isn't your nomination already approved? hope you get it before June ends...
Yeah I hope say...yes it is already approvd on 11 march 2010.... Dnt knw y it's taking long
Old Jun 16th 2010, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lovekan
hope so, not sure as i still have to visit the undertaking clinic on thursday not sure if the report will reach immigration that soon and a disicion be taken that quickly.

please pray for me i hope every thing is fine and positive.

I just received an email via my MA informing me that my bridging has been approved with no conditions on it.

and also that the CO needs a health understaking form email and signed for further processing of my visa.

Old Jun 16th 2010, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

ozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really nice

Hi all
Hope you guys can help me. My son has applied for a Regional Sponsored Visa Subclass 119/857. He managed to get a company to sponsor him while on an extended holiday here in Bunbury, WA. before returning to the UK to work and wait for visa to come through. We have his part of the visa already to go but his employer was a bit slow in getting things up and running. His employer has applied for certification and also to nominate the position. This was 6 weeks ago.......not granted yet......did'nt think it took that long. My question is:- Can my son submit his application at this stage and is it likely to speed up the process once part 1 and 2 have been granted? I would be grateful for any advice on this.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

ens856_2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozzymaz
Hi all
Hope you guys can help me. My son has applied for a Regional Sponsored Visa Subclass 119/857. He managed to get a company to sponsor him while on an extended holiday here in Bunbury, WA. before returning to the UK to work and wait for visa to come through. We have his part of the visa already to go but his employer was a bit slow in getting things up and running. His employer has applied for certification and also to nominate the position. This was 6 weeks ago.......not granted yet......did'nt think it took that long. My question is:- Can my son submit his application at this stage and is it likely to speed up the process once part 1 and 2 have been granted? I would be grateful for any advice on this.
Yes you can lodge your application before nomination is granted. Visa will only be approved once nomination is approved.
Old Jun 17th 2010, 1:22 am
BE Enthusiast

waiting will never get over ... I shudnt expect anythng until july my migration agent says ...

i am going to melbourne this weekend i hope it comes this friday so that i can have fun over there ... but i doubt it ....
Old Jun 17th 2010, 1:26 am
Just Joined

personnel consultant is an unknown quantity at this point

waiting will never get over ... I shudnt expect anythng until july my migration agent says ...

i am going to melbourne this weekend i hope it comes this friday so that i can have fun over there ... but i doubt it ....
My agent said the same yesterday. She has ones lodged Feb and early march moving now either approval or employer nominational approval at least as mine was late march she would expect July ahh well we can always hope
Old Jun 17th 2010, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

hsvkbi is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in Sydney at the moment... and I was in Sydey also when I got the news from MA that my nomination has been approved.

Lucky me this week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.