Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Old Jun 10th 2010, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

ens856_2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Originally Posted by argie
Hi Everyone

Just for you to know I called DIAC this morning to the below number but they advised me that the only attend 457 queries.

Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC)
NSW Business Centre
Ph: (02) 8861 4305 or 4306
Fax: (02) 8861 4436
Mon - Fri - 9:00am to 4:00pm

The same person said to me that regardless as I'm using a MA they are not allowed to provide me with information directly.

Has any of you followed up on them having a MA?

Cheers

I am sure there are people who was able to get information from immigration even they have MA. Call 131881
Old Jun 10th 2010, 2:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dakine
June should be pretty slow. Queen's bday, the World cup...
hopefully July is the golden month
June will NOT be slow because of these events. If visa grants are slow in June it's because quotas are filled and will be granted when July (new financial year, new quotas) starts.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

ken1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just called diac and enquired about the status .... a guy told that "Co hasnt been allocated however there is a senior officer currently working on the file who seems to be like a Co because he is not an ordinary staff and is on higher rank." he also said its been a while and some thing would be happning soon . But i dnt trust them every time they give different answer lol ...

So i have emailed parramatta to ask for the status of file .. they just sent a standard response to me ...

I guess i have to wait and wait..

good luck ever one

Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:12 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

And I thought I was impatient.....
Old Jun 10th 2010, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

hsvkbi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ken1234
Just called diac and enquired about the status .... a guy told that "Co hasnt been allocated however there is a senior officer currently working on the file who seems to be like a Co because he is not an ordinary staff and is on higher rank." he also said its been a while and some thing would be happning soon . But i dnt trust them every time they give different answer lol ...

So i have emailed parramatta to ask for the status of file .. they just sent a standard response to me ...

I guess i have to wait and wait..

good luck ever one

If you do not trust them... why keep calling? be patient
Old Jun 10th 2010, 11:22 pm
Just Joined

personnel consultant is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I spoke to them yesterday to follow up on my application lodged 31st March and he said they got an email saying that the backlog will be cleared shortly no co assigned to mine yet but it does sound promising. I think they were waiting for new legislation to take affect and now are back to full speed. Well I hope
Old Jun 11th 2010, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

kali_m is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Originally Posted by personnel consultant
Hi I spoke to them yesterday to follow up on my application lodged 31st March and he said they got an email saying that the backlog will be cleared shortly no co assigned to mine yet but it does sound promising. I think they were waiting for new legislation to take affect and now are back to full speed. Well I hope
Hi there, personnel consultant I've lodged my application on 31 March as well!....and recieved the acknowledgment letter on 1 April!...and i have not heard anything since then!..this waiting time is so annoying!..hopefully they will contact us soon...
Old Jun 11th 2010, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hsvkbi
If you do not trust them... why keep calling? be patient
True I should lol.... I have been in australia since i was 16 its been 5 years now and many things have changed drastically in these years Previously they use to give ENS Pr with in 20 to 40 days and now it has increased to 150 days. They are becoming more reluctant and slow.

Any ways i wont call them any more until The descion or Co has been allocated ...

have to keep

Good luck 2 u all ,
Old Jun 11th 2010, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

hsvkbi is an unknown quantity at this point

True I should lol.... I have been in australia since i was 16 its been 5 years now and many things have changed drastically in these years Previously they use to give ENS Pr with in 20 to 40 days and now it has increased to 150 days. They are becoming more reluctant and slow.
Any ways i wont call them any more until The descion or Co has been allocated ...
have to keep
Well... yes, be patient...
I guess one of the reason of the backlog is the released news last year that they wanted to cut the quota of the immigration... thus everybody on their temporary visa rushed to apply for the PR.
So be patient, we are getting closer and closer everyday.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

Approval_Now_PLEASE is an unknown quantity at this point

Speed and immigration just don't seem right in the same sentence lol
Old Jun 11th 2010, 2:06 am
Just Joined

personnel consultant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kali_m
Hi there, personnel consultant I've lodged my application on 31 March as well!....and recieved the acknowledgment letter on 1 April!...and i have not heard anything since then!..this waiting time is so annoying!..hopefully they will contact us soon...
Hey Kali,
Yep i got acknowledgement on the 31st saying it would be 8 wks. Been 10 now. I hope the 5mth processing isnt a reality. Was yours through an agent? medicals and employer approved too? what skill code are you?
Chat soon
Old Jun 11th 2010, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

kali_m is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Hey Kali,
Yep i got acknowledgement on the 31st saying it would be 8 wks. Been 10 now. I hope the 5mth processing isnt a reality. Was yours through an agent? medicals and employer approved too? what skill code are you?
Chat soon
Hi there, I submitted nomination and visa application on 1st without a migration agent, i am applying for the offshore visa as I am on a 457. I am from a non ETA country and non critical list, medicals and police checks submitted...they never specify the time..just the 5 and 7 moth period..when was your nomination approved??
Old Jun 11th 2010, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Its friday .. Approval Day .. Lets see who's Lucky ...
Old Jun 11th 2010, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

vv_rgr_vv is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kali_m
Hi there, I submitted nomination and visa application on 1st without a migration agent, i am applying for the offshore visa as I am on a 457. I am from a non ETA country and non critical list, medicals and police checks submitted...they never specify the time..just the 5 and 7 moth period..when was your nomination approved??
You should be able to apply for onshore (visa sub-class 856) when on 457. Any other reason why you applied for offshore?
Old Jun 11th 2010, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

dakine has a spectacular aura aboutdakine has a spectacular aura aboutdakine has a spectacular aura about

Its friday .. Approval Day .. Lets see who's Lucky ...
It's been very quiet today, I don't know what's happening at Parramatta...
Ken can you give em a call to check

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.