Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Old May 3rd 2010, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

adrian22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Originally Posted by JR_Smith
It was funny, when we did mediacals end of last year. We got the sealed envelope by mail. I brought the envolope by person to DIAC Parramatta. The lady had a lock into my file and sad we don't need the envelope your results are already in the system.
DIAC and the health dept for visas sync their info.
Old May 3rd 2010, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

ens856_2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adrian22
Ok so once they are done and all papers are complete how long does it take for a CO to decide? Just inquisitive.
Also if CO asks for additional information, there is a possibilty that they will be assigned to some other cases and it may delay the things further
Old May 3rd 2010, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

kali_m is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

i submitted my applications for the 121 to Parramatta the 31.03.10. I've only received the acknowledgement letter on 1.04.10. My nomination has not been approved. This waiting time is really killing me!! I called last week to the Immi and they said that they cannot estimate the time. Do you guys know roughly how long does it take to have a response back??. Has anyone of your receive a response back of applications lodged in March?
Old May 3rd 2010, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kali_m
i submitted my applications for the 121 to Parramatta the 31.03.10. I've only received the acknowledgement letter on 1.04.10. My nomination has not been approved. This waiting time is really killing me!! I called last week to the Immi and they said that they cannot estimate the time. Do you guys know roughly how long does it take to have a response back??. Has anyone of your receive a response back of applications lodged in March?
My dear friend........u have to bite the bullet. We have been waiting for 6 months now. I wish u all the best.
Old May 3rd 2010, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

vv_rgr_vv is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I suggest to be patient. I've been waiting for more than 6 months now and no contact from DIAC up to now
Old May 3rd 2010, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

hsvkbi is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the jungle... wish you all the best.
It will not kill you I have been waiting 2.5 months and haven't got the nomination approved yet.
Old May 3rd 2010, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

JR_Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Moving into week 22 tomorrow without any feedback from DIAC.
Old May 3rd 2010, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

My dear friend........u have to bite the bullet. We have been waiting for 6 months now. I wish u all the best.
Adrian,
When was the last time you got contacted by DIAC? And why did you not do the medical check when you lodge the application? Just curious.
Old May 3rd 2010, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

Krazy Kazza is an unknown quantity at this point

How long does it take for medical results to be sent through does anyone know?
Yip, Perth was taking 4 weeks from date of the 2nd appointment. Have you not done them yet?
Old May 3rd 2010, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

Krazy Kazza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vv_rgr_vv
Hi, I suggest to be patient. I've been waiting for more than 6 months now and no contact from DIAC up to now
I Know and I really truly feel your pain mate!
Old May 3rd 2010, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

So when are you going to give a call to DIAC or agent. I am hoping you should have update as well
Old May 3rd 2010, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

If you are lucky your visa should be approved in two months all depend on your occupation and luck. Some people who lodged in March got the approval in two months time
Old May 3rd 2010, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

kali_m is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you all!!..i am guessing that 5 weeks is nothing compare to you guys!!...all the best for everyone. The thing is that I applied for GSM (175) a year ago and I thought that ENS was pretty quick. A friend of mine got her PR in just 12 weeks. That's why i am expecting quicker responses.
Old May 3rd 2010, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hsvkbi
Adrian,
When was the last time you got contacted by DIAC? And why did you not do the medical check when you lodge the application? Just curious.
There has been no contact from DIAC. I thought i didnt need medicals. But my lawyer stated to me today that past medicals were only 1 yr valid so i have to do now. I shall have them done on friday in surry hills. any of the reglulars wanna have a coffee i shall be at surry hills around 3 pm.
Old May 3rd 2010, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

thank you all!!..i am guessing that 5 weeks is nothing compare to you guys!!...all the best for everyone. The thing is that I applied for GSM (175) a year ago and I thought that ENS was pretty quick. A friend of mine got her PR in just 12 weeks. That's why i am expecting quicker responses.
i had been told 8 weeks
but we have to deal with the time anyway. good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.