December 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Hi,
all we went to the police station thurs to send of for the police check,so thats it now,everything done we just have to wait.
Myrtle,Tony,Callum.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

Muttiah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
Just thought I'd let you know that newest member of our family to migrate to Oz was born on 11th of January.

Baby boy Luka was 4045g and 53cm.

Now to getting birth certificate, pictures, passport, name registered and medicals done to all of us

I'm in love once again!

Kaitlin + Luka 2 days old
Congratulations Kaitlin for Luka.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 3:35 am
Just Joined

OZdude is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: December 2007 Applicants

Kaitlin, CONGA-RATS on having Luka!!

Cheers..
Old Jan 14th 2008, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
Just thought I'd let you know that newest member of our family to migrate to Oz was born on 11th of January.

Kaitlin + Luka 2 days old
A big Congratulations
Old Jan 16th 2008, 11:47 pm
Just Joined

OZdude is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

I have 2 question for you guys..

What are the chances of an application being approved or granted (%) ??
And what can be the possible reasons for it not being approved or granted ??

Just wondering!

Cheers..
Old Jan 17th 2008, 5:29 pm
Happily living in Tsv,Qld

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all

1) Depends on individual circumstances, but there always seems to be lots of 'we got it posts' on here - but very few 'turned down' posts.

2) Some I can think off:
Not getting the points - or your 'evidence' / qualifications not meeting the requirements when you thought they would.
Not being medically fit - has to be something that they see as a 'drain'... I've read of cases on here where parents with kids with slight educational 'needs' have been turned down...
Having dodgy criminal history

If you've done your homework and are as far as making an application - it should just be a formality...
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice
Question Re: December 2007 Applicants

I just wondered....

Are we the only 457s that applied in December on this thread?

Jackie and Steve
xxx
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:13 am
Just Joined

bibhuan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants - Medical Update

Simon.and.Kate

I'm in the same gang as yours for 176 visa, applied during 4th week Dec 2007. I took the medical & X-ray tests on 2nd Jan' 08. Doctor sent the report.

ASPC status says now:
Health requirements outstanding
Further medical results received
HIV blood test received

Does this mean that LCU cleared the medical partially since Health is outstanding or its a receipt by LCU?

<bibhuan>
Old Jan 18th 2008, 5:29 pm

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants - Medical Update

Originally Posted by bibhuan
Simon.and.Kate

I'm in the same gang as yours for 176 visa, applied during 4th week Dec 2007. I took the medical & X-ray tests on 2nd Jan' 08. Doctor sent the report.

ASPC status says now:
Health requirements outstanding
HIV blood test received

Does this mean that LCU cleared the medical partially since Health is outstanding or its a receipt by LCU?

<bibhuan>
Hi Bibhuan,

I've replied to this in your other thread.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Muttiah is an unknown quantity at this point

Any news of case officer with anyone here??
Old Jan 25th 2008, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

The Randalls will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Muttiah

Not a peep!!!
Old Jan 25th 2008, 1:42 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by Muttiah
I doubt we will get a CO before April. They are only just starting the October applications so we have got to be at least a couple of months yet.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Originally Posted by ittakesages
I doubt we will get a CO before April. They are only just starting the October applications so we have got to be at least a couple of months yet.
Yep, I'd agree with that. Heard of another 176 family sponsored visa from September still waiting for a CO - so my Nov app has got a couple of months yet

Still, got to sell the house yet so no rush - don't want to accept a silly offer just to be able to validate.

Anyone got any good ideas to keep us all patiently occupied until then
Old Jan 25th 2008, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok
Dear all, I am going to lodge my online application at the end of december on 475 category (I have completed assessment & also got the sponsorship). Can anyone clarify the following TWO queries:

1. Can I pay through Bank Draft/Pay order while applying online? I should mention that I am not holding any credit cards at this time. So what should I do?
2. How should I send the documents- scanned? Courier of certified copies?

It will be my immense pleasure if anyone respond to these queries.
Also a 475 applicant but had to go the paper route as my sponsor is not e-wise. It will be interesting to compare the timeframes you encounter with ours. Still waiting a CO and as the ack timeframe info doesn't reference paper applications, I have no idea how long to expect to wait so am reluctant to go for police/medicals etc. Is there anyone else there who can help??
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:08 pm

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Yep, I'd agree with that. Heard of another 176 family sponsored visa from September still waiting for a CO - so my Nov app has got a couple of months yet

Still, got to sell the house yet so no rush - don't want to accept a silly offer just to be able to validate.

Anyone got any good ideas to keep us all patiently occupied until then
What about I-spy?

Looking at your timeline, your almost identical to us. You got you visa ap in 1 day earlier than us. But your using an agent right? We'll have to keep an eye on each others timelines and see how we do...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.