Wikiposts

December 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:39 am
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Simon.and.Kate
37 Year 8's (12-13 year olds) & 7 Year 10's (14-15 year olds).
18 girls, and 26 boys.
6 members of staff, including me as leader.

Can't wait - highlight of my job! And I nice way to finish. Only 15 weeks of work until I'm done at this school for good (notice already in! )
Yes, bet it will be fab. At least they have gone past that stage of needing help getting coats on etc

We've just finished for Easter so three weeks off with my boys We are off to Disneyland Paris in the last week - not my choice, in-laws want to take them before we go to Australia. I don't wish to sound ungrateful (they are paying for the three boys) but to be honest it really isn't my bag!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:45 am
Happily living in Tsv,Qld

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ittakesages
At least they have gone past that stage of needing help getting coats on etc
Yeah, most of them have 'coats' mastered. Ski boots and picking up after them selves is a different matter.

It's 1€ to recover any item from 'lost property' (my backpack) though, so they soon learn...

Although I can think of lots of things better than Disney Land, I can think of plenty worse!

Have fun!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:46 am
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Yeah, most of them have 'coats' mastered. Ski boots and picking up after them selves is a different matter.

It's 1€ to recover any item from 'lost property' (my backpack) though, so they soon learn...

Although I can think of lots of things better than Disney Land, I can think of plenty worse!

Have fun!
Thanks, you too
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:33 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have fun!

You sound like the kind of teacher who should be working at my kids school (that's a compliment by the way)
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 8:23 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Seriously, find something to do!

One thing that has kept me busy is clearing stuff out!
Well said I just thought that I'm far too busy still to even have time to check timelines

We've sold now almost all bigger things like apartment, furniture and so on. Just moved last weekend to my hubby's childhood home in the countryside for the meantime. Here I'll still have to sell few things but not a lot and I'm really relieved that I have no open auctions in the Finnish version of Ebay All sold!! Whiuh

Now I finally have time to surf in the net and get to know the place where we are going and so on Just need to get the internet connection here since it takes 3 weeks to get it and right now over phone and 3g network, but seems to work OK too. Just more expensive and not as fast as I want

But let's just wait. Hopefully timeline would pass the 1st november (175) though it is a very good date (my b-day )

Kaitlin+3 kids alone in the countryside

ps. There's 50cm snow here and -15 celsius so I did get to experience the _real_ Finnish winter after all. Now to sledging with kids (Hmm don't know if that's the right way to put it??)
Old Mar 24th 2008, 5:10 am

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
Well said I just thought that I'm far too busy still to even have time to check timelines

We've sold now almost all bigger things like apartment, furniture and so on. Just moved last weekend to my hubby's childhood home in the countryside for the meantime. Here I'll still have to sell few things but not a lot and I'm really relieved that I have no open auctions in the Finnish version of Ebay All sold!! Whiuh

Now I finally have time to surf in the net and get to know the place where we are going and so on Just need to get the internet connection here since it takes 3 weeks to get it and right now over phone and 3g network, but seems to work OK too. Just more expensive and not as fast as I want

But let's just wait. Hopefully timeline would pass the 1st november (175) though it is a very good date (my b-day )

Kaitlin+3 kids alone in the countryside

ps. There's 50cm snow here and -15 celsius so I did get to experience the _real_ Finnish winter after all. Now to sledging with kids (Hmm don't know if that's the right way to put it??)

Make the most of the snow while you can, could be a long time before you get the opportunity again once you go to Brisbane!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:56 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

Anyone received this weeks processing times?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Anyone received this weeks processing times?
Just checked it 5 minutes ago and it hasn't been updated yet. Don't think it will be until tomorrow at the earliest due to the Easter hols.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:09 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Just checked it 5 minutes ago and it hasn't been updated yet. Don't think it will be until tomorrow at the earliest due to the Easter hols.
Thank you Where do you go to look at it?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Thank you Where do you go to look at it?
You send a blank email to the following address and it auto-replies within about 5 minutes.

[email protected]

I give you this address on one understanding - you don't blame me when you become addicted to it - like me

Colin
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:16 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

You send a blank email to the following address and it auto-replies within about 5 minutes.

[email protected]

I give you this address on one understanding - you don't blame me when you become addicted to it - like me

Colin
I am a hopeless case already. Some days are better than others. I keep telling myself I need to stop looking on here as much as I do but it's harder than giving up coffee - and that ain't happening either
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:24 am

Was hoping that it had moved by at least 4 weeks
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:30 am

[email protected]

Colin

It's the status page i'm addicted to - drives me nuts every morning

I am a hopeless case already. Some days are better than others. I keep telling myself I need to stop looking on here as much as I do but it's harder than giving up coffee - and that ain't happening either
Me to I think the reason i come on here so much is because people understand what you're going through and don't assume you've gone mad - my friends can't understand how we'd want to give up a nice house, jobs etc to go to a country without a job and nowhere to live...........does sound crazy when you look at it like that, but posting on here has kept me sane (just!!)
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:10 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

[email protected]

Colin
Morning Colin

Have you looked yet? I've just sent mine but I guess it could still be too early
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

LOL, yes, sent it at about 5.50am and it hasn't been updated yet :-(

Will try my hardest not to request it again before 7am, let's hope its been updated by then!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.