Current Processing Times

Old Sep 17th 2007, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

turners99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Current Processing Times

Originally Posted by juss44
Ours lodged beg April, Meds done Pcs done almost 6 months later no co, my agent seems to think that we will just go straight to Visa granted rather than get a co........

Great news, where you guys off too.

Juss
going to perth - quinns rocks area - hopefully go in about 3 weeks as already left work, sold house and living with parents. Cant wait - 2 year old son is looking forward to living with 'the roos'. Sounds like you wont be far behind
Old Sep 17th 2007, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by turners99
going to perth - quinns rocks area - hopefully go in about 3 weeks as already left work, sold house and living with parents. Cant wait - 2 year old son is looking forward to living with 'the roos'. Sounds like you wont be far behind
I am sat at work and sick with jellousy.....Ha Ha
hope it all goes well for you all, keep us updated.
We have 3 year old and 17 month, Jack is excited, Lola
hasn't got a clue!!!!!!Bless......See you soon
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Twos Company
Partner and I are UK psychiatric nurses.
Please help as we are getting anxious.
Could i be the one to crack the obvious joke? Well, it is the BE forum and we are not exactly the most 'serious' lot.

Ok, chuckle over. Dont underestimate the time it will take. Really consider a good Emigration Agency; it does cost a lot of money (hence making sure you get a good one) but it's sooo much easier and takes alot of the strain and stress out of things.

Even with agents looking after things it will be roller coaster ride (see my other posts) but as long as your profession is in the skills needed list you will most likely get in in the end. I'll not give exact advice because there are a lot more knowledgable and informative folk on this forum who are also in the queue who are replying to you. Good vibes and karma being sent tho .
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

platapus is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Current Processing Times

Hi

Had a "standard" email from LCU this morning.

Processing temporary visa applications received 23/08/07 & permanent applications received from 20/07/07.

Hope this helps.

Does anyone know how long it takes on average for them to clear it from when they look at it if it is straightforward?I know....how long is a piece of string!!

Clare
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

hi
my meds were submitted on 24/08/07 and was processed and finalised today
(457)
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by platapus
Hi

Had a "standard" email from LCU this morning.

Processing temporary visa applications received 23/08/07 & permanent applications received from 20/07/07.

Hope this helps.

Does anyone know how long it takes on average for them to clear it from when they look at it if it is straightforward?I know....how long is a piece of string!!

Clare

hi clare,
do you think this means receipting/pre-ack , i would be over the moon if it meant actuall acknowledgements - but some how i dont

lisa

sorry thick me - just realised you meant medicals (would put an embarrased sign - but you cant when you edit!!!!!!!)

Last edited by lolylew; Sep 18th 2007 at 8:03 am.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:04 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

current processing times emailed this morning

As of 14 September 2007 the ASPC admin section is processing as follows:

Onshore Applications: receipting applications received on 24 August 2007
and acknowledging applications received on 24 August 2007.

Offshore Applications: receipting applications received on 23 July 2007 and
acknowledging applications received on 14 June 2007.

Applicants and representatives who have not authorised e-mail communication
will not receive separate advice that the ASPC has received and receipted
an application and will receive the standard acknowledgement letter and
receipt details in due course.

Please note that any delay in acknowledging an application does not affect
the date on which a valid application is recorded as having been received
and does not delay processing of the application.

Once an application has been acknowledged a case officer is appointed to
assess each application as soon as possible, however, the ASPC receives a
large number of applications and you will not be contacted immediately.

Processing and Allocation Information - For the week of 18 September 2007

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated
to case officers for further processing.

ONSHORE APPLICATIONS

Student/Graduate

Paper based applications: 13 March 2007 (subclass 880), 21 February 2007
(subclass 881) and 21 February 2007 (subclass 882)

E-lodged (on-line) applications: 23 May 2007 (subclass 880) and 9 April
2007 (subclass 881) and 10 April 2007 (subclass 882)

Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR VISA)

Paper based applications: 31 July 2007
E-lodged (on-line) applications: 13 February 2007

New Zealand

All applications: 28 May 2007 (all subclasses)

OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS

All paper based applications for Classes BN, BQ, BR, UX and UZ (subclasses
134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496)

Priority Applications: 22 November 2006
Non-Priority Applications: 15 November 2006

Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (eSIR visa applications)

E-lodged (on-line) applications: 26 March 2007
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
hi
my meds were submitted on 24/08/07 and was processed and finalised today
(457)
Wow that was quick...Good news.......
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: Where are the LCU up to

Anyone any idea what week/day the LCU are on, regards the processing of medicals?????

Cheers Juss
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by juss44
Anyone any idea what week/day the LCU are on, regards the processing of medicals?????

Cheers Juss
Read a thread that they are on 23rd July for PR Visas.....
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Reedy
Read a thread that they are on 23rd July for PR Visas.....

Cheers Reedy......
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

gunners1 will become famous soon enough

[B]Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated
to case officers for further processing.

OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS

All paper based applications for Classes BN, BQ, BR, UX and UZ (subclasses
134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496)

Priority Applications: 22 November 2006
Non-Priority Applications: 15 November 2006

HI, the current processing times states that case officer have been allocated for applications lodged before these dates Nov06. I lodged my application in May 2007 and have seen that other May 07 applications have received case officers already. Can someone explain, or am i missing something!!!
Many thanks
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: Current Processing Times

This time in my life I can honestly say is the worst ive ever been through. If one more person asks me when we are going I think I will cry. My parents are not impressed we are going and putting even more pressure on us. My hubbies family are great and think we are doing the right thing. I know if it doesnt work out we can always come back, but I do not want to live with regrets.

We are march applicants and it took 10 weeks for our medicals to be done :curse: so we are now just sitting and waiting and im so fed up. Got a case officer on 19th June.

Living in limbo on a day to day basis
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean. I hate this limbo and I hate waiting and I hate not being in control...... and I hate delays caused by people not getting on with stuff......

It does help to know that others are feeling the same though and it's not just me going slowly mad.

Sarah

Last edited by Safin; Sep 23rd 2007 at 5:23 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Keep your chins up guys, this time next year you'll be living your dream and the wait will be all worth while. Families can sometimes be awful but it is just that they feel they don't want to loose you. You're visa's will be through and they will see what a good move it will have been for you and they will come round. Like you say though if it's not right then you can always come back and at least you won't be living with the 'what if's'. Positive thinking and loads of karma

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.