Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Contributory Parent Visa - Part 5 - Visa/Immigration queries only please!!

Contributory Parent Visa - Part 5 - Visa/Immigration queries only please!!

Old Jun 13th 2013, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

campervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Contributory Parent Visa - Part 5 - Visa/Immigration queries only please!!

sadly , you just have to wait it out because no-one except DIAC knows the answer to your particular situation Piramida- cases from high-risk countries tend to take longer than from the UK- maybe this is the case for you. If there was anything they needed from you they'd be asking. Hang in there & if all is well it will happen before too long
Old Jun 13th 2013, 8:40 pm
Just Joined

piramida is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Contributory Parent Visa - Part 5 - Visa/Immigration queries only please!!

Originally Posted by campervanfan
sadly , you just have to wait it out because no-one except DIAC knows the answer to your particular situation Piramida- cases from high-risk countries tend to take longer than from the UK- maybe this is the case for you. If there was anything they needed from you they'd be asking. Hang in there & if all is well it will happen before too long
Hi,
Thank you very much. Please tell me how long time take maximum, can I hope to finish very soon, or maybe can take till 24 mount.
Lot of thanks
Old Jun 13th 2013, 10:44 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by piramida
Hi,
Thank you very much. Please tell me how long time take maximum, can I hope to finish very soon, or maybe can take till 24 mount.
Lot of thanks
There is a queue date calculator on the immi website for parent visas - I did try your dates and it doesn't recognise the combination but there is info here http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/fami...priorities.htm which includes a link to the calculator.
Old Jun 13th 2013, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
There is a queue date calculator on the immi website for parent visas - I did try your dates and it doesn't recognise the combination but there is info here http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/fami...priorities.htm which includes a link to the calculator.

It is not for Contributory parent category, it is just for non-contributory visa applicants. Anyway thank you very much
Old Jun 13th 2013, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

It is not for Contributory parent category, it is just for non-contributory visa applicants. Anyway thank you very much
Old Jun 13th 2013, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

This calculator is just for non contributory visa. Thank you anyway
Old Jun 13th 2013, 11:03 pm
Just Joined

Thank you old.sparkles, but it is just for noncontributory visa. Thank you
Old Jun 13th 2013, 11:05 pm
Just Joined

I found a list of low risk country, but I do not understand what is the impact on the parents who want go to leaving with their children who are already living in Australia

http://www.immi.gov.au/immigration/e...-passports.htm
Old Jun 14th 2013, 2:58 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

I found a list of low risk country, but I do not understand what is the impact on the parents who want go to leaving with their children who are already living in Australia

http://www.immi.gov.au/immigration/e...-passports.htm
Sorry about the link piramida - I didn't notice the comment on non-contributory visas, but when you click on the link it does give you the option to check the queue for contributory visas too. Did you try it?
Old Jun 14th 2013, 7:02 am
Just Joined

Sorry about the link piramida - I didn't notice the comment on non-contributory visas, but when you click on the link it does give you the option to check the queue for contributory visas too. Did you try it?
Yes, I try before, but latter my CO told as it is just for non-contrybutory visas, and latter I saw there is notice about it.
Old Jun 14th 2013, 7:06 am

Yes, I try before, but latter my CO told as it is just for non-contrybutory visas, and latter I saw there is notice about it.
Sorry then - it was the best I could find. Did your CO manage to give you an update at all. The only other information I could see was that a time frame of 12 - 24 months was the norm.
Old Jun 14th 2013, 8:22 am
Just Joined

Sorry then - it was the best I could find. Did your CO manage to give you an update at all. The only other information I could see was that a time frame of 12 - 24 months was the norm.
No, not any update. I am very stress, many years we did not see our children, and now we think that will be soon, and now look like never finish. When I applaed it was maksimum time frame 18 mounth, but now i see it is 12-24 mounths. I hope that will not be with my case. Next 19. July will be 18 mounths for me. Anyway thank you very very much try to help me
Old Jun 14th 2013, 8:27 am

No, not any update. I am very stress, many years we did not see our children, and now we think that will be soon, and now look like never finish. When I applaed it was maksimum time frame 18 mounth, but now i see it is 12-24 mounths. I hope that will not be with my case. Next 19. July will be 18 mounths for me. Anyway thank you very very much try to help me
You're very welcome and good luck with the visa
Old Jul 1st 2013, 10:53 am
Just Joined

Hello to everybody, I just want tell that today CO inform us we have to pay 2 VAC. I just want tell you that we waiting long time, and it was frustrated, but now I know that just must to be patient. Thank you for help and understanding.
Old Jul 1st 2013, 10:55 am

Hello to everybody, I just want tell that today CO inform us we have to pay 2 VAC. I just want tell you that we waiting long time, and it was frustrated, but now I know that just must to be patient. Thank you for help and understanding.

Good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.