Wikiposts

business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Pasha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
Absolutely marvelous news Pasha

Guys, we are soooo pleased for you two..!!
We're dancing round the house; Sarah is crying... I'm pretending not to..!! The Roguettes think we've lost it..!!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

With all the support and encouragement you have given to us and everyone else, you deserved this sooo much.

God bless you guys,
Craig & Sarah x
Thanks RT!!! Yes - we've been doing our own version of gymnastics around the house today!!! It's been WONDERFUL!!!

We don't have any Pashettes yet - to roll their eyes at us!!!! But I'm sure we'll get plenty of that when the time comes - as there's no point in holding back emotion!!!!

Thanks again for all the advice n' support RT!!!

Regards.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by julesandco
Well done you guys - FANTASTIC NEWS!!

That's better than meeting a few Brits in a pub on a Sunday isn't it??

Look forward to joining your club soon!

Lots of love,

Jules
Thanks Jules!!! STILL......we would have LOVED to sit around with a bunch of Brits......in a British Pub......on a British Sunday!!!

Oh Well - soon we can enjoy our festivities on the beach.....or by your swimming pool....as you'll be one of the next ones to get your visa!!!

Best Wishes.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Vallies
Oh Pasha what completely fantastic news!!!

We are so pleased for you! After all your agent hassle too.... at least they came good in the end!!

Well done you guys - I hope you are enjoying your celebration tonight BIG TIME!!!........
Thanks Nicola!!! Yes - we've been through a few hassles - but, as stated on a previous post, they seem like a 'blip in time' now that we've been issued our visa!!!

We'll definitely be celebrating this for awhile!!!!

Originally Posted by The Vallies
.......Having said that, we have to sell our business first and (if I am honest), I thought it would be snapped up! Hey ho! We live and learn......
I would have to agree on that front!!! We, too, thought our business would be snapped up right away!!! We've had it listed for nearly a year now - and have had several bites - but only a few serious offers have surfaced.

We've certainly learned that it takes a very long time, and plenty of patience, when it comes to the sale of a business. As you've stated.....'live and learn'!!! We most certainly have learned soooo.....much over this past year.....on so many different levels!!! It's been GREAT!!!

Best of luck with the sale of your business. It will all happen how it's meant to!!!

Regards.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

kev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Pasha
It's been a while since I've had some 'catching-up' time on this fabulous thread!!! So....welcome aboard Kev!!! It looks as though you've received some valuable advice here.......which has proved extremely beneficial in your decision-making process.

One thing is for certain......this is the place to come for information!!! Everyone so graciously pitches in and offers any advice they can!!!

We look forward to continued updates.

Regards.
Hi Pasha

Thanks for your welcome, and yes I have had some very valuable advice. I have been working on this life change deal for nearly 4 years now, and have learnt as much in the last 2 weeks as the last four years, absolutley invaluable !! I am awaiting a reply from my agent in regards to swopping from the 160 to 163, should not be to much of a problem as nothing has been lodged yet. I am just so gratefull for the direction that everyone has given me on this thread. Next time you all meet up I hope to attend and say thanks in person.

Regards Kev
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

kev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kev235
Hi Pasha

Thanks for your welcome, and yes I have had some very valuable advice. I have been working on this life change deal for nearly 4 years now, and have learnt as much in the last 2 weeks as the last four years, absolutley invaluable !! I am awaiting a reply from my agent in regards to swopping from the 160 to 163, should not be to much of a problem as nothing has been lodged yet. I am just so gratefull for the direction that everyone has given me on this thread. Next time you all meet up I hope to attend and say thanks in person.

Regards Kev
Pasha

Congratulations, well done and all the best

Regards Kev
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by foxychic
CONGRATULATIONS to the Pasha household.

And well done on such a thorough application - there's a market for you, 163 visa advisor.

With so many of us getting our visas, and most of you heading to Perth, looks like we will have to take a trip there when we arrive to meet everyone.
Thanks Foxy!!! We'd absolutely LOVE to see you in Perth!!! We've certainly managed to form a very supportive group here - which I'm so grateful for!!!

Mr. Pasha n' I are looking so forward to meeting many of our British buddies!!!!

Regards.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all
Smile Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Well done Pasha any good news on this part of the site is GREAT NEWS and give's 'us' further back in the process a warm feeling, evey single one of us will be there, some sooner rather than later.

The way things are going it's going to be one hell of a 'big' party when everyone is over there, I had better rest my liver in anticipation.... starting now!!!!

Well done, you deserve it.

Mark & Jill
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jaselee
Thanks Pash....I am normally the eternal optimist, but when something so important is in the hands of someone else, no matter how confident you are of your abilities and hard work put in, there is always that little doubt.

We will get it I'm sure of that, but just want to be able to say we have now. Day 25 tomorrow.

I'll keep smiling, but not half as much as you.

Cheers

J
Jase - I can completely relate to what you're saying!!! This is a very big, important step in our lives. Even the most remote feeling of doubt seems to be a bit bothersome!!!!

It took us about a month and a half to receive our sponsorship - which is a bit longer than normal!!! So - we, too, were chompin' at the bit!!!

I'm glad to read that you're going to keep smiling - because there's gonna be plenty of reasons to do so!!!!

Regards.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Pasha

Regards Kev
You're very welcome Kev!!! We look forward to hearing about your 'swap' from your 160....to your 163 Visa!!!!

We trust it shall be a smooth transition - if nothing has yet been lodged.

I didn't get a chance to make it to the meet-up either - so don't feel bad!!!! Hopefully we can have one massive get-together once in Australia!!!

We'd LOVE that!!!

Pasha

Congratulations, well done and all the best

Regards Kev
Thanks Kev!!!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wildmark
Well done Pasha any good news on this part of the site is GREAT NEWS and give's 'us' further back in the process a warm feeling, evey single one of us will be there, some sooner rather than later.

The way things are going it's going to be one hell of a 'big' party when everyone is over there, I had better rest my liver in anticipation.... starting now!!!!

Well done, you deserve it.

Mark & Jill
Thanks Mark & Jill!!! You're right - we'll all end up in OZ......some a bit sooner than others!!!!

That party is going to be rockin' good times!!!!

Regards.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:47 am
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pasha
Thanks Mark & Jill!!! You're right - we'll all end up in OZ......some a bit sooner than others!!!!

That party is going to be rockin' good times!!!!

Regards.
Hey Pasha, you krayzee Canadians...!!!
From the tone of your posts, you guys are still bouncing off the ceiling..!!

I trust you have a few bottles of Australia's finest chilling (although it sounds like the party has already begun..!!)
Enjoy the celebrations..!!

Rogue x
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:49 am
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jaselee
We will get it I'm sure of that, but just want to be able to say we have now. Day 25 tomorrow.
Hey Jase...

If the email arrives through the course of tonight... is my reputation still intact..??

RT.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey Pasha, you krayzee Canadians...!!!
From the tone of your posts, you guys are still bouncing off the ceiling..!!

I trust you have a few bottles of Australia's finest chilling (although it sounds like the party has already begun..!!)
Enjoy the celebrations..!!

Rogue x
Yes.....we need HELP!!!!! Noooo......we're just soaking up the moment!!!!

Dinner will be accompanied by a GORGEOUS glass of Aussie wine this evening!!!

Regards.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

PJ & B is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow Pasha

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy for you. Your patience all the way through has been admired by all. You must be walking on air right now.

Lots of celebrations going on in the Pasha household, I'm sure.

Take care, best of luck

PJ & B
Old Aug 24th 2005, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

jaselee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Jase...

If the email arrives through the course of tonight... is my reputation still intact..??

RT.
Sorry my friend....you are offically retired as forecaster. No email and another day of will we, won't we.

I LOVE IT!!

We'll see, the sun is shining this morning and tomorrow is another day.

Hang in there everyone and those who have got theirs......CHILL
J

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.