AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 13th 2008, 8:15 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Hsherriff
Hi Mary
Thanks for the info. My dogs just had all their boosters last week. I did indeed tell the vet no lepto so thats all ok. If we get our visa we prob be going in April next year.
The thing I really wanted to know about was the rabies vaccine. Unless thats what you were talking about of course.
It last for 3 years and they had the blood tests which show they carry the antibodies. Surely I dont have to have them vaccinated again for rabies they just had it last year. Is it not dangerous to have it again.
I think I will give the oz authorities a call and ask them.
Thanks again

Good news re the rabies vaccine. The rabies vaccine isn't compulsory for dogs flying from the UK, so we've not had this injection. The most stressful thing is waiting for the results to come back - we're hoping to find out sometime this week and our dog is due to fly next week
Old Oct 13th 2008, 10:56 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Originally Posted by Colly-Gill
Well we have finally booked our flights We fly on the 8th Nov...woo hoo and I can't wait!!!!so excited

Gillian
Hi Gillian

Fantastic news.

Mary
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Originally Posted by huiyin
Nix, see this link. http://www.gettingdownunder.com/immi...-t32238p6.html
People in this forum said ASPC will allocate CO for subclass 136 first . 137 and 138 will be later? I'm 138 subclass apply on 13/8 and no news until now
Terrible!!!
Huiyin - thanks for the post.....I see we are in the same boat.....up the creek without a paddle !!!!!
Let's hope we hear SOMETHING soon !!

Nix
Old Oct 13th 2008, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Well done to Debbie Doos and Gillian for booking your flights? Does it feel good or are you now thinking 'OMG what are we doing'.

It's weird how you flit from one emotion to another. I cope by thinking of it as a 2 year holiday with my furniture! If after 2 years it's working out for us I'll extend it two another 2 years!! It's a bit like dieting - a few pounds per month until you're happy!!! (saying that with all my comfort eating and increased wine intake I've been adding a few pounds per month)!!

Good luck to everyone whatever your situation, August 2007 BE has been the best.

Caroline x
Old Oct 13th 2008, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Well done to Debbie Doos and Gillian for booking your flights? Does it feel good or are you now thinking 'OMG what are we doing'.

It's weird how you flit from one emotion to another. I cope by thinking of it as a 2 year holiday with my furniture! If after 2 years it's working out for us I'll extend it two another 2 years!! It's a bit like dieting - a few pounds per month until you're happy!!! (saying that with all my comfort eating and increased wine intake I've been adding a few pounds per month)!!

Good luck to everyone whatever your situation, August 2007 BE has been the best.

Caroline x
Hi Caroline,

When booking flights it felt like it took ages for us to hit the confirm button and when I did within half an hour I had phoned airline 3 times to double check a couple of things I knew , silly but the nerves did kick in slightly. Will be thinking of Debbie Doos flying out on the 5th.

It doesn't feel like we're going soon and when I look at the suitcases with what I've packed already it feels like we're going on holiday. It's been a long wait to get to this point. I do still feel for those still waiting and wish you all hear something soon.

Gillian
Old Oct 14th 2008, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

huiyin will become famous soon enough

Nix, see this link. http://www.gettingdownunder.com/immi...-t32238p6.html
People in this forum said ASPC will allocate CO for subclass 136 first . 137 and 138 will be later? I'm 138 subclass apply on 13/8 and no news until now
Terrible!!!
Nix, my agent told me that it only allocate CO for subclass 138 up to 14/5/2007. Terrible..can't believe...how long we need to wait? oh...my god!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Just checking in for any new updates, found it on page 3!!!!

Happy birthday for Sunday Mary (mr.benn)

Gillian
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Nix, my agent told me that it only allocate CO for subclass 138 up to 14/5/2007. Terrible..can't believe...how long we need to wait? oh...my god!
Your agent can't be right. The official date is mid July....and I am sure that that is accurate. Even mid July means there is still a wait.......
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

We cant believe our luck I had Emailed a B+B In Rockingham, had looked at another few but hadnt bothered Emailing them! There was just something about this place that I really liked!(5min walk to beach, good price!!) So got an Email back from the woman saying that she had tried to phone us and that the B+B was available for the dates we had requested. I thought I had better phn her back, so I did! It only turns out that she is Scottish, origionally from a wee place not far from usWe were on the phn for about 30 mins and she has just been so helpful! She has even offered to come and pick us up from the airport!,! I just feel so much more at ease knowing that we have someone there to give us a bit of guidence! Then to top it all off, my hubby got an Email from a company that he had applied to ,asking for his phone number as they would like to speak to him about the job!! This has just been a good wee week for us!! after that long horrible wait!!

Cant wait to meet up with my fellow Augustees!!
Good luck to any of you still waiting!! Hang on in thereyou WILL get there!!

Lots of love, luck and laughter, DebbieXXX
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Debbie doos
We cant believe our luck I had Emailed a B+B In Rockingham, had looked at another few but hadnt bothered Emailing them! There was just something about this place that I really liked!(5min walk to beach, good price!!) So got an Email back from the woman saying that she had tried to phone us and that the B+B was available for the dates we had requested. I thought I had better phn her back, so I did! It only turns out that she is Scottish, origionally from a wee place not far from usWe were on the phn for about 30 mins and she has just been so helpful! She has even offered to come and pick us up from the airport!,! I just feel so much more at ease knowing that we have someone there to give us a bit of guidence! Then to top it all off, my hubby got an Email from a company that he had applied to ,asking for his phone number as they would like to speak to him about the job!! This has just been a good wee week for us!! after that long horrible wait!!

Well done you, how nice is the lady you spoke to arranging to pick you up from the airport that must put your mind at ease a wee bit, one thing less to worry about.

Goodluck with hubby's job fingers crossed that all works out well for you. We leave 3 days after you guys , pretty exciting stuff.

Really feeling for the ones still waiting around.

Gillian
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

Well done you, how nice is the lady you spoke to arranging to pick you up from the airport that must put your mind at ease a wee bit, one thing less to worry about.

Goodluck with hubby's job fingers crossed that all works out well for you. We leave 3 days after you guys , pretty exciting stuff.

Really feeling for the ones still waiting around.

Gillian
It is exciting eh!! Where is it your heading Gillian?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Debbie

We're off to Brisbane, staying in the Brisbane Holiday Village for a couple of weeks, hoping to find a rental in Cleveland. What about yourself where do you plan on renting.

Gillian
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Debbie

We're off to Brisbane, staying in the Brisbane Holiday Village for a couple of weeks, hoping to find a rental in Cleveland. What about yourself where do you plan on renting.

Gillian
Well we have seen a few places in the Perth area we would like to rent but I think it will all depend on huubbys job! The lovely lady at the B+B has recomended the Rockingham area as it is central! She has advised us not to rush into anything and just wait till we get there and have a good look around!!

Well good luck to you and your family for your new life in Brisbane!! Keep intouch, love Debbie.xxx
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

Well we have seen a few places in the Perth area we would like to rent but I think it will all depend on huubbys job! The lovely lady at the B+B has recomended the Rockingham area as it is central! She has advised us not to rush into anything and just wait till we get there and have a good look around!!

Well good luck to you and your family for your new life in Brisbane!! Keep intouch, love Debbie.xxx
Will be thinking of you guys going on the 5th let us know how your doing nearer the time, we may well be feeling the same way with nerves and excitement and in my case dreading the flights with our young family 4yr, 3yr and 11 months I just hope they sleep!!!!

Take care and good luck in the coming weeks.

Gillian
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Thats fantastic news!! What a small world we live in!!
Good Luck for hubbys job!!
See you over here soon!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.