Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 7th 2008, 4:18 am
Just Joined

andres96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
I think it is too depressing for all of us still waiting to post !!!!
yep, if there're no new visas or CO what can we post ...
Old Oct 7th 2008, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

the exchange rate is very good at the moment
Old Oct 7th 2008, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Originally Posted by hairart
the exchange rate is very good at the moment
I have been watching and praying that it stays like that when we are ready to move in early 2009......
Old Oct 7th 2008, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

I have been watching and praying that it stays like that when we are ready to move in early 2009......
Don't count your chickens!!! When I 1st started watching it was really good - up around 2.50 mark - 6 weeks ago we got 2.06 It seems to flucuate from one end of the scale to the other.

Lynn xx
Old Oct 7th 2008, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

sydney_india is on a distinguished road

HI to All
Can anybody tell how we know that our medical Cleared or Not ?????...i send my medical in may 2008...but till date i don't get any response from their side...still date i don't have Co too...i lodged my application in aug 2007.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 7:16 pm
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Packers coming today- MIL's house is a mess already! aaarrgghhh!

It's really happening!

love vic x
Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Originally Posted by vickie

It's really happening!

love vic x

Really excited for you , let us know how you get on when you finally fly off.

Gillian
Old Oct 7th 2008, 9:24 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know the feeling well - we're due to complete on the 17th October, when we should get our hands on the equity, OH won't do a forward exchange just incase the sale falls through - my nerves are shattered!!!

Originally Posted by vickie

It's really happening!

love vic x
Good luck with the packing!

Originally Posted by sydney_india
HI to All
Can anybody tell how we know that our medical Cleared or Not ?????...i send my medical in may 2008...but till date i don't get any response from their side...still date i don't have Co too...i lodged my application in aug 2007.

I think they should have been processed by now - give them a ring and ask them to confirm.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

sydney_india is on a distinguished road

HI to All
Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

WOW!!! its $2.63 at tha moment lets hope and pray together it stays around that or even better!!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by hairart
WOW!!! its $2.63 at tha moment lets hope and pray together it stays around that or even better!!

I managed to talk my OH into putting 10% down at 2.63 - just got to hope completion goes through on the 17th
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mary1967
I managed to talk my OH into putting 10% down at 2.63 - just got to hope completion goes through on the 17th
So there is a bright side to this depressing news we keep seeing that the UK is in recessionThats a good rate, I think we got 2.08 when we came over! Hope it stays high for you!!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:41 pm

Originally Posted by Mottie
So there is a bright side to this depressing news we keep seeing that the UK is in recessionThats a good rate, I think we got 2.08 when we came over! Hope it stays high for you!!

Thanks Mottie - we'd already exchanged quite a bit at 2.17, so i was gutted when it started going up. Feel awful moaning about it now when your rate was only 2.08

We've got a few sleepless nights until completion goes through - just hope it does or we're screwed
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mary1967
Thanks Mottie - we'd already exchanged quite a bit at 2.17, so i was gutted when it started going up. Feel awful moaning about it now when your rate was only 2.08

We've got a few sleepless nights until completion goes through - just hope it does or we're screwed
We've got our fingers crossed for you.....and a few beers in the fridge with your name on!!! Hope to see you when you get here!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Originally Posted by sydney_india
HI to All
Call DIAC in Adelaide and if they have received the clearance from Sydney, it will be on your file.

Nix

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.