AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 10th 2008, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hi Debbie, you can count us in!! Only 2 weeks on tues till me board that plane!!

We moved out of our house today - my back is killing me - and into my parents. First sleep tonight and hooray we're in single beds - OH can no longer stab me with his toe nails - I swear he cuts them with a razor blade!!

Kids quite excited but I'm a bit numb!! I've convinced myself I'm just going on a long holiday (with my furniture!!). NOT looking forward to goodbyes!!

Minibelle, glad you're enjoying the sun and the pool - sounds good.

Mottie - you too seem to be settling. I'm sure as the Oz summer hits you're bad days will lessen even further.

Gillian - hope you can book those flights now - good luck hun.

S-Man - CONGRATS

To those who I've missed - keep posting as it keeps us all sane, and good luck whatever stage you may be at.

Caroline
You must be so excited!! Not long now!! C u In Perth!!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

Gday folks, Well finally we have DONE IT!! We have booked the flights!! We are flying on the 5th of november!! OMG, OMG, OMG, How nervous am I now????
Old Oct 10th 2008, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
Just logging in to moan.....
Got a standard reply from DIAC last night, in reply to my email query on the status of my application:

"Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s
General Skilled Migration programme.

All applications are processed in the date order that they were received
at our office. Your application has not yet been allocated to a case
officer. I appreciate your frustration with the delays but as we are now
allocating cases lodged 13th July 2007 & yours was lodged 23rd August
there should not be much more of a wait until your file is allocated to
a case officer.

For information on current allocation dates of applications, please send
a blank email to:
[email protected]

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Once your application has been allocated to a case officer you will
receive further instructions if we require any additional documents to
process your application."

I just don't know how much longer I can wait......if I had a CO, I think I would feel a little different.
I think maybe I am having a bad day - tomorrow I will feel better.

Till then.....

Nix
You might just go straight to visa, that has happened to a few people. Will keep fingers crossed for you
Old Oct 10th 2008, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

I have yet another question.
Its prob been answered before but I have done a quick search and cannot find what I am looking for.

I have 2 dogs and we live in Belgium. I was just looking at the info on importing of dogs into oz. My dogs have been vaccinated with Rabies vaccine sine they were puppies.They have had there blood tests done whoch are all ok. However I was just reading that it says dogs should be vaccinated within a 12 month period of getting into oz.
Our dogs were vaccinated in july 2007 and are not due it again until 2010 . Now surely I wont have to get the dogs done again. Please someone reasure me on this .

Thanks for any info
Old Oct 10th 2008, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Originally Posted by Debbie doos
Gday folks, Well finally we have DONE IT!! We have booked the flights!! We are flying on the 5th of november!! OMG, OMG, OMG, How nervous am I now????
Well done , the 5th will be here before you know it .

Gillian
Old Oct 10th 2008, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hsherriff
You might just go straight to visa, that has happened to a few people. Will keep fingers crossed for you
THanks HSerriff !!!!! I am hoping you are right !!!!! There really is no point being anything other than positive as this is something we have absolutely no control over.
Afterall, it's not WHAT happens to you in life that is important, but how you DEAL with what happens to you ! And this wait is no exception....

Nix
Old Oct 10th 2008, 9:49 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have yet another question.
Its prob been answered before but I have done a quick search and cannot find what I am looking for.

I have 2 dogs and we live in Belgium. I was just looking at the info on importing of dogs into oz. My dogs have been vaccinated with Rabies vaccine sine they were puppies.They have had there blood tests done whoch are all ok. However I was just reading that it says dogs should be vaccinated within a 12 month period of getting into oz.
Our dogs were vaccinated in july 2007 and are not due it again until 2010 . Now surely I wont have to get the dogs done again. Please someone reasure me on this .

Thanks for any info

Our dog was vaccinated last November, but i was told by the animal shippers that she had to have them done again before she flies on the 22nd October, the only exception being the LEPTO vacine, which she wasn't allowed to have - whatever you do DON'T let you dog have this injection when you get your dog immunised.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

huiyin will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
Thanks Melbourne and Mary1967.......thanks for the support. And Mary1967 I hope you are right !!!!!!

I'll keep you all posted.

Cheers!
Nix
Nix, see this link. http://www.gettingdownunder.com/immi...-t32238p6.html
People in this forum said ASPC will allocate CO for subclass 136 first . 137 and 138 will be later? I'm 138 subclass apply on 13/8 and no news until now
Terrible!!!
Old Oct 11th 2008, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Debbie doos
Great News!!! See you over here!!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

WaitingKills will become famous soon enough
Angry Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Mottie
Great News!!! See you over here!!
just cannot see our thread slipping to the third page.

so frustrated..............
Old Oct 12th 2008, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Well we have finally booked our flights We fly on the 8th Nov...woo hoo and I can't wait!!!!so excited

Gillian
Old Oct 12th 2008, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Colly-Gill
Well we have finally booked our flights We fly on the 8th Nov...woo hoo and I can't wait!!!!so excited

Gillian
WOW!! That's coming up FAST!!!

Good Luck!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mary1967
Our dog was vaccinated last November, but i was told by the animal shippers that she had to have them done again before she flies on the 22nd October, the only exception being the LEPTO vacine, which she wasn't allowed to have - whatever you do DON'T let you dog have this injection when you get your dog immunised.
Hi Mary
Thanks for the info. My dogs just had all their boosters last week. I did indeed tell the vet no lepto so thats all ok. If we get our visa we prob be going in April next year.
The thing I really wanted to know about was the rabies vaccine. Unless thats what you were talking about of course.
It last for 3 years and they had the blood tests which show they carry the antibodies. Surely I dont have to have them vaccinated again for rabies they just had it last year. Is it not dangerous to have it again.
I think I will give the oz authorities a call and ask them.
Thanks again
Old Oct 12th 2008, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Mary
Thanks for the info. My dogs just had all their boosters last week. I did indeed tell the vet no lepto so thats all ok. If we get our visa we prob be going in April next year.
The thing I really wanted to know about was the rabies vaccine. Unless thats what you were talking about of course.
It last for 3 years and they had the blood tests which show they carry the antibodies. Surely I dont have to have them vaccinated again for rabies they just had it last year. Is it not dangerous to have it again.
I think I will give the oz authorities a call and ask them.
Thanks again
I just got of the phone with the people at AQIS animal imports in Canberra and they advised me that I would not need to have the Rabies re done. It depends on how long you vaccine is valied and as long as you can show the expiry date etc then its ok.
Thank goodness for that. I did not really want to give them the vaccine again when it is still in their system.
Very helpful people I have to say.
Thanks again
Old Oct 12th 2008, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Colly-Gill

Gillian
Thats great I bet you are so excited. Its going to come around so very fast.
We were looking at costs of flights and we found its actually cheaper with some airlines to book a return ticket. Isn't that just mad.

Good luck
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.