Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 8th 2008, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

hi all, i've not been on BE for ages sorry

congratulations to all who have had their visa grant
safe journey to all who are about to leave
well done to all who have sold their house or got good tenants

me .... i'm no further along than i was back in April when i had my visa grant. one minute the house is sold, then it's not, then it is, then it's not.

i'm beginning to lose faith in the whole thing

we have decided that if the house isn't sold in the next month-6 weeks then we are going to book a holiday to validate the visa's... expense we could do without, but it has to be done.

sorry for the whinge
Old Sep 8th 2008, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hairart
i'm no further along than i was back in April when i had my visa grant. one minute the house is sold, then it's not, then it is, then it's not.[/SIZE]

we have decided that if the house isn't sold in the next month-6 weeks then we are going to book a holiday to validate the visa's... expense we could do without, but it has to be done.

sorry for the whinge
no worries - just whinge away!!
we are in the very same boat - our house sale fell through and now we'll be validating our visas in november ...
oh well, at least we'll know what we'll get ourselves into before we actually move! see the positive
Old Sep 8th 2008, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

it's sooo frustrating isn't it, but your right i should keep positive.i'm gonna try really hard to look forward and not back

i must log in more often it does make me feel more positive.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

hi all, i've not been on BE for ages sorry

congratulations to all who have had their visa grant
safe journey to all who are about to leave
well done to all who have sold their house or got good tenants

me .... i'm no further along than i was back in April when i had my visa grant. one minute the house is sold, then it's not, then it is, then it's not.

sorry for the whinge
Your not the only one, I dont really come on here much anymore as how selfish of me, it just makes me even more depressed seeing everyones good news but of course I am really pleased for everyone.

We still are no further along with the house sale, still not a single viewer since August LAST YEAR, we have reduced as far as we can go, cant afford to rent it as too big a mortgage and to top it off I lost my job a week and a half ago, was made redundant, so at the minute we cant even afford to validate the visa, although we have until April to do this, and I though applying for the bloomin visa was hard.

Gillian
Old Sep 8th 2008, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by markandgill
Your not the only one, I dont really come on here much anymore as how selfish of me, it just makes me even more depressed seeing everyones good news but of course I am really pleased for everyone.

We still are no further along with the house sale, still not a single viewer since August LAST YEAR, we have reduced as far as we can go, cant afford to rent it as too big a mortgage and to top it off I lost my job a week and a half ago, was made redundant, so at the minute we cant even afford to validate the visa, although we have until April to do this, and I though applying for the bloomin visa was hard.

Gillian

i wish you luck with finding another job.. its a lot of money to validate visa's, i don't know about you but i feel like it's something trying to tell me we shouldn't go, i suppose it's the negative feelings again.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Gnarrabup is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone for congrats to us who waited so long.

Good luck with house affairs etc.

Best of luck to those of you still waiting.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by markandgill

Gillian
aww i am so sorry to hear all this!! you are really having a tough time!!!

tina is looking into a good idea (i think!) - she's offered to part exchange her house for a flat and then rent that one out or sell it if possible?!
worth a think?!
you made it THIS far - you'll make it all the way

i wish you luck with finding another job.. its a lot of money to validate visa's, i don't know about you but i feel like it's something trying to tell me we shouldn't go, i suppose it's the negative feelings again.
been in the negative hole too a few weeks ago - but we won't let 'them' win - you got through all this hassle and hard work you can make it that bit further!!!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

We've got our visas!!!!!!!!

It's our wedding anniversary today as well, so we'll definately be popping the bubbly tonight!!!!

Rachel
Old Sep 8th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by claretandblue

It's our wedding anniversary today as well, so we'll definately be popping the bubbly tonight!!!!

Rachel
BIG CONGRATULATIONS

Gill and Mark
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Rachel
Congratulations, you must be over the moon and happy anniversary.

Gillian
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Rachel

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

fab news, really pleased for you, what are your plans now?

lisa

ps, saw claire the other day, she said she hasnt seen you in ages, shes just waiting for her meds to be requested!!!!

Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Congrats Claret&Blue !!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=lolylew;6764617]Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

fab news, really pleased for you, what are your plans now?

We didn't think we'd be granted the visa so quickly, so it's a but of a surprise!!! Got to start getting rid of the piles and piles of junk we have!!!! I'll have to dig my wellies out and do some car boot sales!!!!! We're waiting on the house to sell....just like everybody else!!!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Rachel

oh wow !!! fantastic, i'm sooo pleased for you. X
Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Rachel
Congratulations, you must be THRILLED!!!!

Happy Anniversary!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.