Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 29th 2008, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Morning guys Well we leave for airport hotel at 6 saying goodbye to people is so much harder than we imagined and nothing prepares you for it. Lots of tears been shed and alchohol drunk (currently nursing yet another hangover lol). No doubt there will be more today.

We decided not to say goodbye to people at the airport as the flight is early doors and it would be harder so we got at 6 and can relax then. MIL is drivin me mad , have i done this have i done that etc and to be honest i cant wait to leave hah a. So i guess its goodbye for now and see you all on other side
Hi ozzieclare,
Can't believe it's that time already !!! How exciting for you all (I'm sooo jealous !)
Just wanted to wish you and your family a safe journey and all the luck,love and happiness in the world-I hope Oz is everything you wish for !
Take care and look forward to hearing from on the "other side"
Old Jun 29th 2008, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mottie
So do we!!!

No she's a good girl!!! She'll look after it

Anything happening with you mOZzy?

xx
naww, nothing!
we'll take it off for a little while to get some rest from staring at the phone -and try again in august or so ...
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

dankate will become famous soon enoughdankate will become famous soon enough
Question Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi dankate,

There are still quite a few of us from August waiting and what do you mean been refused? Is there something with your application you are worried about?

Love Claire x
well yes
my son has a medical condition and i had a few driving convictions:curse:
just makes me worry about getting the visa,
i thought that maybe some applicants have been refused at this stage? and if so then what the reasons for refusal were based on!
Old Jun 29th 2008, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

Hi
I would say it depends on your sons medical condition.

My doc picked up high blood pressure and prescribed tablets at my medical and I am a bit worried. I also have a DR10 in 1990.

Anyway:::

SO EXCITED FOLKS, 1ST JULY TOMORROW, ITS ALLLLL GOINNNGGG TO HAPPEN !

Fingers crossed and double double crossed
Old Jun 29th 2008, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The2ofus
Hi

SO EXCITED FOLKS, 1ST JULY TOMORROW, ITS ALLLLL GOINNNGGG TO HAPPEN !

Fingers crossed and double double crossed
I'm not expecting anything positive yet, maybe next week, remember that is just the beginning of the new year.....

Daniel
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Good luck in your new life in oz ozzie clare, so glad to see Irish Gal has arrived safe and well and flight not too bad! and well done to Kath on your first few weeks in Adelaide- keep us posted.
WE're getting really excited now only 7 weeeks to go, we fly on 19th August, we've shipped our stuff on Friday, so they should now be enroute accross the sea.Just got to do the final preps and tieing things up at home and say the final goodbyes to friends and family, which i'm dreading- every time i think about it i get all emotional , especially leaving elderly parents.
Anyway fingers crossed for all those waiting for visa- your turn will be sooooon!
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Just think, in Australia it is only just under two hours till July!!
Lets hope I get the visa before the family flies out on August 14th
Caroline

Last edited by carolinephillips; Jun 29th 2008 at 9:31 pm. Reason: typo
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:44 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dankate
hi guys
who from august is still waiting for visa
and has anybody been refused???
we're still waiting as well, and also worried about being refused
(degree doesnt match work experience although both are closely related and both are MODL.....)

edit: forgot to add..... it's also a real pain in the a*** for us now. my job in Aus fell through because the visa still isnt here. So my current company is shipping me off to the Middle East for a few years, which will be good money but makes doing the validation really tough (assuming we get the visa) compared to living here in South East Asia at the moment where it is only a single 6+ hour flight and the same time zone as Perth so the kids dont have any jetlag!

Last edited by OriginalSunshine; Jun 29th 2008 at 10:24 pm. Reason: forgot to add.....
Old Jun 30th 2008, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Morning Peeps.

Fab to hear from IG, glad everything ok. Good luck clare and family, you'll be flying as I type - you lucky people.

Mottie - we may also consider renting as we don't want to spend lots of dosh validating. One small problem as yet we have no visa:curse:

Kath - brilliant post, definately helps with those nagging doubts when you read something so positive - keep in touch and the very best of luck.

Re-marketed our house with 'Stamp duty Paid'. this is better than reducing as the promotion stays with you (the new price or reduced is only marked initially). As I pulled of my drive to go to EA, I noticed a truck next door- but -one, a guy had just put up a for sale sign there!! He then reversed off their drive and straight into the side of my car. We where both shuck up and ended up hugging each other - what a surreal moment that was. No road rage from me only road love!!!

Caroline
Old Jun 30th 2008, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=carolinemaria;6518416]Morning Peeps.

Hi Caroline,

You are defo a road love type of person I would have put him on his arse!
But thats me I am a road rage type.

Did you get my PM??

Loads of Love Claire x
Old Jun 30th 2008, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Good luck Clare - hope your journing is safe and uneventful.

Kath - thanks a million for your post - it's great to hear from you and to hear that things are going well for you. Stay in touch.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 1:33 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=claire hopkins;6518497]
Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Morning Peeps.

Hi Caroline,

You are defo a road love type of person I would have put him on his arse!
But thats me I am a road rage type.

Did you get my PM??

Loads of Love Claire x
Couldn't do that - he was quite cute and fragile looking!! the good thing about having another house for sale is that it will get people to the end of our road - I live at the end of a very long cul-de-sac and no-one passes. The one that went up this morning is occupied by a man and clearly it lacks the girlie touch (no offence lads), so it makes mine look like a palace (me hopes)!

Thanks for PM

Caroline x
Old Jun 30th 2008, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

Hi Folks
Not being on for awhile ,we have decided to rent our house and will be booking our flights this week planning to be in Adelaide for mid or end September,just a quick question could anyone tell me what handover files did you get to bring over to to Aus eg doctor,schools dentist or did you bring any.
Thanks Tom
Old Jun 30th 2008, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Really good question Tom - will be interested in everyones answer to this !
Old Jun 30th 2008, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Shanaghy
Hi Folks
Not being on for awhile ,we have decided to rent our house and will be booking our flights this week planning to be in Adelaide for mid or end September,just a quick question could anyone tell me what handover files did you get to bring over to to Aus eg doctor,schools dentist or did you bring any.
Thanks Tom
Can't help, but congrats on your decision, hope it all goes to plan.

Caroline

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.