AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:52 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

hi everyone looks like we will be august applicants too!! Just passed my anmc skills assessment so its gone off to the agent (didnt use for skills assess) and visa application already filled in so it should be posted next week!! Cant wait xx
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All,

Welcome to the ride of your life

I'm adding all those to the spreadsheet who've PM'd/emailed me, sorry for the delay but I've been away for a few days.

Good luck everyone

Love
Karen xx
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

We are the August mob, We are the August mob.............
Old Aug 17th 2007, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
We are the August mob, We are the August mob.............
brilliant album maybe we could get the chiefs to change their title of the song and called it the august mob
Old Aug 17th 2007, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

Andromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura about

I aimed to be an August applicant, but because of work pressure and essays etc found it difficult to get things together in time and then realsied kids passports were not valid so had to renew them. if i manage to send the visa apllication on the 31st August so its in transit but not in australia, will i be affected by changes which come into force on the 1st Septemebr. mind you at this rate i am not even gaurenteed that it will go then, but if i send it after 1 september will i get less points and will i have to fill out different forms? sorry if i am been a bit dim with all off this, but its all so daunting, especially doing it all on my own.
Andrea
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Will Pm you this arvo when its gone. Cant wait to join the 'list'
we are on the list !!!!!! hooray

your just above me on the list!
Old Aug 18th 2007, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
brilliant album maybe we could get the chiefs to change their title of the song and called it the august mob
Yep and from Leeds too
Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Andromada
I aimed to be an August applicant, but because of work pressure and essays etc found it difficult to get things together in time and then realsied kids passports were not valid so had to renew them. if i manage to send the visa apllication on the 31st August so its in transit but not in australia, will i be affected by changes which come into force on the 1st Septemebr. mind you at this rate i am not even gaurenteed that it will go then, but if i send it after 1 september will i get less points and will i have to fill out different forms? sorry if i am been a bit dim with all off this, but its all so daunting, especially doing it all on my own.
Andrea
ASPC need to have signed for your application on or before 31/08/07 for you to be assessed under the old visa system, Have you filled out form 47SK?, Im not sure if this form will still be used for the new 175 visa, But if your visa gets there on or after 1/9/07 and your applying for the 136 visa I m sure ASPC will return it, If theres no hop eof you meeting that deadline with your 47sk you would be best to wait in my opinion. Looking atthe new 175 visa they have made things easier for you anyway points wise etc
Old Aug 18th 2007, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Andromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
ASPC need to have signed for your application on or before 31/08/07 for you to be assessed under the old visa system, Have you filled out form 47SK?, Im not sure if this form will still be used for the new 175 visa, But if your visa gets there on or after 1/9/07 and your applying for the 136 visa I m sure ASPC will return it, If theres no hop eof you meeting that deadline with your 47sk you would be best to wait in my opinion. Looking atthe new 175 visa they have made things easier for you anyway points wise etc
Hi there
yes i am going on a 136 visa and at the monet get 120 points, so with the changes would i have to do a EIL test or could i just get the same points as before, i am so confused, brain on overload at the miniute.
Andrea
Old Aug 18th 2007, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya!
Have pmd you.
Good luck everyone, hope all your dreams come true.

Sharon
P.s. How do you find the spreadsheet lol.

Last edited by shabee; Aug 18th 2007 at 2:12 pm.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shabee
Hiya!
Have pmd you.
Good luck everyone, hope all your dreams come true.

Sharon
P.s. How do you find the spreadsheet lol.
clink on karens (coleback) post no 17 under her name there is a link to the spread sheets click on august and your there

hope you understand that
Old Aug 18th 2007, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

Have Pm'd you, all the best to everyone!!! Hope the wait is shorter then you hope
Old Aug 19th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

All very exciting eh!! - I keep looking at our TNT courier receipt that shows ASPC signing for our application!!......whoo-hooo!!

I think this waiting is gonna be a killer in a few weeks!!, even getting an acknowledgement is gonna be a good reason to crack the lid off a few cold ones!

We are the August mob, we read the spreadsheet every day.............
Old Aug 19th 2007, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

So excited !! We are on the spreadsheet!!!!!
Makes it seem a little bit closer! (many thanks The Colebecks )
Old Aug 19th 2007, 7:35 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

I've beat the sept deadline my app eas received on friday so now the worry starts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.