April 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:58 am
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by daunted
Hello everyone - jsut wondered how many aprilees are left waiting lots of positive karma heading your way
Hi Mandy,
I am still waiting, and waiting, and waiting....
My meds were delivered on the 27 Sept, and no word from anyone since...
How's your BIG MOVE progressing??
Regards
BBQ-KING
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
Hi Mandy,
Regards
BBQ-KING
hopefully we should here something this week
siobhan
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

TomsMops will become famous soon enoughTomsMops will become famous soon enough

Hi

We are still waiting but we are one of the very last in April as we sent our application on the 31st April.

Our meds were signed for on 04th October so I think still a couple of weeks to wait, hope to hear before Christmas esp as its Oz's Summer holiday season as well as Christmas.

We have a CO, I think they only contact you if they need extra information, you could go straight to "visa granted" we had forgotten to include a copy of our ACS application and that's all they asked for.

We are 136 MODL Visa.

Good luck and here's hoping allot more get to the "visa granted" stage

Take care x
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nessyp
How many aprilees left without co, cant believe i still dont have one supposed to be modl as well.
Hi There,

You do know that your co only introduces themselves if they want something from you. Apparently co's will only name themselves when they need some more info off you. If your meds are still wating to be processed at LCU, this will be all that they are waiting for then you will no doubt go straight to Visa Granted. My agent said that not hearing from your co was a good thing as they just needed the meds from LCU........Bingo we went to Visa Granted and only then did we see the co's name....Hang in there.

We waited from 12 April till 16 Oct (Visa Grant) meds signed 13 August.
We heard nothing during this time......

Hope this helps

Justine
Old Nov 11th 2007, 1:12 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by the murrays
siobhan
Hi Siobahn,
I for one didn't front load anything until asked for by the CO (went exactly by the book so to speak!), still managed to get the medicals in on the 27 October (signed for date), Our CO did ask for some additional information that we promptly sent. I read elsewhere that people seem to know when their medicals were cleared etc, and the fact that they are in touch by e-mail with their CO's. Haven't done any such thing.. I guess when the time comes they will grant our Visas! The only negative to all this is we could have got the cheaper flights had we frontloaded etc.. this opportunity has now lapsed and flight costs are on the up! (as late as last week Quantas had an amazing offer). It would also have been nice to have a Christmas in OZ by the way.
Yes, let's hope we hear very soon, as the wait is finally getting to me!
BBQ-KING
Old Nov 11th 2007, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
Hi Mandy,
Regards
BBQ-KING
WIll send you some karma - it cant be that much longer im sure
My move?? Im ready house is a shell, flights booked for 26th, temp accomodation booked, wanna go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TomsMops
Hi

We are still waiting but we are one of the very last in April as we sent our application on the 31st April.

Our meds were signed for on 04th October so I think still a couple of weeks to wait, hope to hear before Christmas esp as its Oz's Summer holiday season as well as Christmas.

We have a CO, I think they only contact you if they need extra information, you could go straight to "visa granted" we had forgotten to include a copy of our ACS application and that's all they asked for.

We are 136 MODL Visa.

Good luck and here's hoping allot more get to the "visa granted" stage

Take care x
Hi,

Yours is about the same as ours!! Let hope we all hear something soon

Good luck to you all!!!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by the murrays
siobhan
Fingers crossed for you, really hope you here soon.
Teryna
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hi All,
Just thought id pass on some advice re christmas that i was given by our friends who live in OZ . They have 2 children 8 & 10.
We had our visa granted 18th Oct and lke many of you were keen for an oz christmas but was advised to go after christmas by them.
The husband is a pomm has lived ther for 15yrs and has been back often at christmas he told us christmas in Oz is really nothing like in Uk and it would not be fair on the kids to uproot them at such a family time.
He felt it may add to the upset of moving and strongly advised us o wait till after christmas, bearing in mind our children are 19 & 21 he said his children has experienced bot and winder what all the fuss is about when having a UK xmas. furthermore his mother was out there for xmas last year and has confirmed this with news of how even the shops are not so christmasy
So some of you may want to think twice particularly those with still believing aged chidren
but then again everyone knows theyre own children we gave ours the choice as after all it dose involve them too and they said they would prefer to go after xmas, we thought about it and celebrating christmas wih no friends and familymight be a little depressing.
Hope i havent upset anyone with this advice but thought i should share.

Teryna
PS another friend of mine who went last oct to opposite side of Oz with 4 children aged between 8 & 19 confirms this too.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Baalu27 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by johnnye
Visa granted this morning

Time lines

ACS positive skills ass 23-Mar-2007
Visa Subclass 136 lodged 10-Apr-2007
Ack 29th June
CO assigned 14-Aug
Med Received By LCU 19-Sep-2007
Visa Granted 8-Nov-2007

What a relief
Hi John,

Congragulations.. Have g8 time..

On which category u have lodged u r applicaion? was it Subclass 136 SAP or some other , could u let me know.

Thanks,
Balaji.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Baalu27 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by nessyp
How many aprilees left without co, cant believe i still dont have one supposed to be modl as well.

I lodged on April 07 , still no CO.
Got Ack letter,
medicals not yet done
and pcc yet to send...
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

kazandjim will become famous soon enoughkazandjim will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: April 2007 Applicants

Hi everyone,
Haven't posted for ages.
Just to let you know we found out to day that we have got our visa but it was granted about 2 months ago.(long story).
Congratulations on everyone that has their visa and good luck to everyone that is still waiting
Karen
Old Nov 12th 2007, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kazandjim
Hi everyone,
Haven't posted for ages.
Just to let you know we found out to day that we have got our visa but it was granted about 2 months ago.(long story).
Congratulations on everyone that has their visa and good luck to everyone that is still waiting
Karen
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx
Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Hi everyone,
Haven't posted for ages.
Karen
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,
Haven't posted for ages.
Karen

hEY CONGRATULATIONS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.