April 07 - TRA & ACS Applicants

Old May 16th 2007, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future
Default Re: April 07 - TRA & ACS Applicants

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
I am starting to get impatient so phoned up agent they have told me that they should be hearing from TRA anyday now, just hope the news is good, feel like our life is on hold, keep checking emails and snapping at the kids.

Anyone else still waiting for decision?

Nicky
I'm getting concerned... People below me on the spreadsheet have had a response and I'm still waiting. It must be bad news - I know it!!! My agent said we should hear this week and its Thursday tomorrow and still nothing
Old May 16th 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jamesfam
I'm getting concerned... People below me on the spreadsheet have had a response and I'm still waiting. It must be bad news - I know it!!! My agent said we should hear this week and its Thursday tomorrow and still nothing
Hi Jamesfan

When did you apply? and I do know how you feel, hopefully we will have good news soon, but the wait is really getting to us.
My mates have told us to stay positive.

Nicky

XX
Old May 16th 2007, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future

Agent sent off TRA on 12th April and it was acknowledged on 24th April and I've been twidlimg my thumbs since - checking email and waiting for the post every day. All good things come to those who wait... and wait.... and wait.....
Old May 17th 2007, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hi Trish

I noticed that your other half is a plasterer as well. We passed our TRA this week.

Hang in there, we were checking every night for that emails, you will get it.

GOOD LUCK

Angie K
Old May 17th 2007, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

vgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to all

Just for info for other April ACS skills applicants - my application was acknowledged 17-Apr-07 and today 17-May-07 status has changed to in process and is now assigned to someone, so hopefully should not be too long now.
Old May 19th 2007, 7:01 am
Just Joined

karl and bianca is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: April 07 - TRA & ACS Applicants

Hi,
We sent out ACS skills assessment off on 26/3 and received the acknowledgement on the 30/3.

My husband is a senior analyst programmer and we are thinking of settling in Melbourne (maybe, we are not definate where yet).

We are both 30 and although we have a great life at the moment, we don't think that England is a great place to start a family.
We are trying to get pregnant at the moment so that we have both of our families and all of our friends around us to help with our first child.

This is meant to be an exciting time in our lives but I am really quite stressed!!!

Bianca xx
Old May 21st 2007, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Hi just to let you all know we passed our TRA today

Can't believe it, still in shock, think we will have a drink tonight to celebrate.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting.

Nicky
XX
Old May 21st 2007, 11:09 am
AlexandNeil

themavia will become famous soon enough

And we also passed TRA today..... we are all yellow

so chuffed, spring in my step all day

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND SEE YOU THERE
Old May 21st 2007, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations to those who have just passed great feeling isn't it

Claire and Dave
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations on the passes

You can breath again now nicky.. well.. for a little while!!

Still not received acknowledgement, it'll be 4 weeks on thurs since we mailed it!! :-( I have even started stalking the mail man!!

Will try to stay calm for another 2 weeks and hopefully we will have heard something by then.

How many people don't actually receive an acknowledgment? just the letter with a pass or fail?? Maybe we are in that minority.

Claire
x
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to all who have just passed. Ours was sent to TRA on 1st May so still a little early yet. Going away for a week to Lanzarote so hopefully will be back, hubbys 40 on 3rd June so would make a great birthday pressie for him. Trying not to get obsessed with checking but can't help it.
Once again congratulations to all.
Old May 22nd 2007, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

WE GOT IT

Agent called today to let us know we have passed the TRA
We are over the moon

I'm at work right now and I really can't focus, feel like a wee kid at christmas

Good luck to everyone else
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Please can I have the full details to be added

Username: goat eyes
Skill assessing body (e.g. TRA):
Application sent date:
Main Applicants Occupation:
Headed for:

Karen
Hi Karen
Please would you update our info please. We did use an agent, PCC's sent for9/5/07, meds done 23/5/07 and the house is on the market. Thanks
Nicky
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
Hi Karen
Please would you update our info please. We did use an agent, PCC's sent for9/5/07, meds done 23/5/07 and the house is on the market. Thanks
Nicky
Hiya Nicky,

You had me in a panic then as I couldn't find you on the list then I realised what the problem was, you've posted this message on the wrong thread!! This one is for skill assessment applications LOL

I've made the updates on the April visa list.

Karen xx
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Hiya Nicky,

You had me in a panic then as I couldn't find you on the list then I realised what the problem was, you've posted this message on the wrong thread!! This one is for skill assessment applications LOL

I've made the updates on the April visa list.

Karen xx
Hiya Karen
Thanks for that. I am obviously having a muppet day today, all of the excitement of the DR saying my meds were OK after all of the worrying about my back injury.
Thanks again
Nicky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.