April 07 - TRA & ACS Applicants

Old May 3rd 2007, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Alan- will become famous soon enough
Default Re: April 07 - TRA & ACS Applicants

Originally Posted by hunt66
whooo yippee

I received a successful TRA outcome today
I am now officially a general Electrician.
hope to hear on our other TRA in the next day or so.

Good Luck all who are still waiting
Best get on with the visa application now

Dave
Well done Dave

I'm sure the other will be along soon

Alan.
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:08 pm

Sweet Chilli is on a distinguished road

Another one for the spreadsheet, we got our positive assessment from the ACS this week.
Old May 3rd 2007, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice
Smile Re: April 07 - TRA & ACS Applicants

Hi everyone! First I would like to thank you all for helping with advice for TRA we're finally nearly there OH sent filled form off to agent and we're just waiting on them to write up references to get signed by employer.
Can anyone please tell me how to pay for TRA. Agent sent me invoice and for them to do it they want extra £164 this is for TRA which they quote as £134
Bank draft £20 and extra fee of £8.50 anu info will be really appreciated thank you
Old May 3rd 2007, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hunt66
whooo yippee

I received a successful TRA outcome today
I am now officially a general Electrician.
hope to hear on our other TRA in the next day or so.

Good Luck all who are still waiting
Best get on with the visa application now

Dave
Yay! Congratulations - the spreadsheet will be updated with the good news

Love
Karen xx
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

Originally Posted by saville
Hi everyone! First I would like to thank you all for helping with advice for TRA we're finally nearly there OH sent filled form off to agent and we're just waiting on them to write up references to get signed by employer.
Can anyone please tell me how to pay for TRA. Agent sent me invoice and for them to do it they want extra £164 this is for TRA which they quote as £134
Bank draft £20 and extra fee of £8.50 anu info will be really appreciated thank you

Hi there,
That seems a bit steep. We used HiFX, and it cost us £133.35. You set up an account with them which gives you a fairly good exchange rate and they send the payment to your agent. It takes about 2 days for the agent to get the money, but we didn't have any problems. I'm sure there are other companies that offer this service but our agent recomended them.If you want any more info just give me a shout.

http://www.hifx.co.uk/

Cheers Shona
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know-

The man from TRA he say YES!!!

Can't tell you how happy we are only a few more hurdles and we will be living our dream.

Good Luck to everyone else still waiting.
Old May 3rd 2007, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough

Well done Dave, I bet you are breathing easy again!

So will you apply for 136 straight away?

I am keeping my fingers crossed, should hear in about a week!
Old May 3rd 2007, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by andym79
Well done Dave, I bet you are breathing easy again!

So will you apply for 136 straight away?

I am keeping my fingers crossed, should hear in about a week!
hi Andy, makes all the hard work feel worthwhile.136 half done, hopefully wifes tra back soon, then just waiting for police checks to come back, then its straight in the post.Good luck with your tra
Old May 4th 2007, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

Sue McK is a jewel in the roughSue McK is a jewel in the roughSue McK is a jewel in the roughSue McK is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,
please could you add us to the spreadsheet
User name Sue McK
Destination undecided
Assessing Body ICAA Occupation Accountant Visa 136
Sent 12/4
Ack'd 16/4 Agent used Y
i have never felt so nervous waiting for a decision and the feeling of dread every time i see an email from my agent. Hopefully first hurdle over soon.
Thanks
Old May 4th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sue McK
Hi all,
please could you add us to the spreadsheet
User name Sue McK
Destination undecided
Assessing Body ICAA Occupation Accountant Visa 136
Sent 12/4
Ack'd 16/4 Agent used Y
i have never felt so nervous waiting for a decision and the feeling of dread every time i see an email from my agent. Hopefully first hurdle over soon.
Thanks
Hi there
Just sent TRA off on Monday with DHL hubby is a roofer and I did most of the work getting it all done. Arrived at agency on wednesday and got reply saying they may take up to 21 days to check and send off. Within the hour got e mail saying it had gone off to TRA. Now the long wait!!! But a big step for us now getting stuck into the visa all 32 pages of it!!!
Keep em crossed, only my first/second post as didn't feel like part of it until got shut of TRA. Now begins the rollercoaster. So add us to spreadsheet awaiting 136.
Everything is crossed - painful!!!!
Old May 4th 2007, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice
Smile Re: April 07 - TRA & ACS Applicants

Hi Shona thanks for that helpful tip I thought that was steep too so heeded your advice and opened account with HIFx and they are sending payment to agent only £132 quite a saving that will go towards getting my car through mot over £500 thanks again and good luck on your application.
PS have you heard about your tra application yet?
Old May 5th 2007, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

That great you saved some money, its an expencive process though.
We sent our TRA away at the end of April, my OH is a tree surgeon, we haven't heard anything yet. We just got a long list from our agent of things we need to do for the actual visa
My partner and I are not married and we have to prove that we are actually 'together'. This involves Statutory declarations from friends and family, letters to each other and a blow by blow account of where, how and why we got together, how we support each other finacially and physically ! Mmmm

Good luck with your TRA.

Shona
Old May 5th 2007, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kelsey37
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know-

The man from TRA he say YES!!!

Can't tell you how happy we are only a few more hurdles and we will be living our dream.

Good Luck to everyone else still waiting.

Hi Karen

Could you please paint me a a beautiful shade of yellow on the spread sheet.
TRA successful 03/05/07 (21days).

Good Luck everyone and CONGRATULATIONS to those who have passed.
Old May 6th 2007, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

WooHoo!!

You are now a sunny shade of yellow - congratulations
http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpat...assessment.htm

Love Karen x

Originally Posted by Kelsey37
Hi Karen

Could you please paint me a a beautiful shade of yellow on the spread sheet.
TRA successful 03/05/07 (21days).

Good Luck everyone and CONGRATULATIONS to those who have passed.
Old May 6th 2007, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Shona thanks for reply my OH is electrician and we have 5 kids have you got any kids? What part of Oz are you going I think we,re looking at Adelaide at the moment. Just filling in 47SK now, not as bad as tra but be glad when all this paperwork is finished then we can try and relax for a while although plenty of work to get house ready for sale. how about you? are you selling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.