April 07 - TRA & ACS Applicants

Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:50 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light
Default April 07 - TRA & ACS Applicants

Okay, so I know it's not 'quite' April yet but I've just booked the courier to collect our ACS application on Monday. It's taken us since January to gather all our documents together. It feels soooooo good to finally DO something towards this big adventure. Yay! for us and Good Luck to everybody else applying this month. Emma x
Old Apr 1st 2007, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

carina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: April 07 - TRA & ACS Applicants

Hi
We sent our visa application off on Friday by courier, what a relief to finally send it ! Its taken us since January too, and I just hope we have done everything right. We haven't used an agent. Now the waiting game begins !
Best of luck

Carina
Old Apr 1st 2007, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Hi Guy's

Well TRA is being certified tomorrow morning at solicitors and will then be sent to agent for them to check and then forward to TRA, hopefully they won't hold on to it for long. Can't believe TRA as finally come to an end been getting it all together since end of Jan. All that's left now is the longgggggg waittttttt.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Lets keep eachother updated.

Kelsey
Old Apr 1st 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: April 07 - TRA & ACS Applicants

Hi everyone

We are finally ready to post off our TRA to the agent, like everyone else it has taken us yonks to get everything together. I can't actually belive it ..... its real and we are finally making visible steps towards our big move.

We live near Perth in Scotland, we have two kids, a pink one thats 3, and a blue one thats 10. My OH is a tree surgeon (any tree surgeons please feel free to get in touch and anyone else for that matter). We are hoping to move to Perth next Spring, I currently work as an Independent Advocate for young people with mental health problems. I am hoping to find similar work out in Oz.

I have become quite addicted to this since making the big decision and I have so far learnt more than what I did in the 1st year of high school ! Its amazing the information and advice people are willing to share.

I'm sure you will be seeing allot more of us now that the TRA is heading off (hopefully in the right direction).

Good luck everyone

Shona
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,
Husbands TRA went off yesterday and all being well, my one will go tomorrow (I know mad to do two).
So good luck to all who are applying, lets hope we get through this phase quickly and on to the next

Claire
Old Apr 4th 2007, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

sent tra off to oz, come back with email, have to get some more info, and signed again in solicitors!!!

Hopefully be in the post by end of next week

AngieK
Old Apr 4th 2007, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by angiek
sent tra off to oz, come back with email, have to get some more info, and signed again in solicitors!!!

Hopefully be in the post by end of next week

AngieK
Hi everyone
We have finally got the TRA back on the second go. It has been a long struggle so far but now the Visa application has been sent to OZ. We started this in June last year so hopefully before June next year we should be there.

Good luck to all of you Aprilies.

Nicky
Old Apr 4th 2007, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Just heard from our agents they want one more peice of information then they can send our TRA off.

Its frustrating as just want it to be sent off, but suppose agents know (hopefully) what information they need for us to be successful.

Will keep you all posted.

Good luck to everyone else that is going through the process.

Love

Nicky
Old Apr 4th 2007, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

We are hopefully going to be submitting TRA this month. OH is Lift Engineer, I had to send my skills assessment to VETASSESS which seemed like a much easier process i.e. only had to send off certified identity document and qualifications with application form.

We are waiting on City and Guilds to send copies of husbands certificates as we lost originals in house fire in April 01.... They said that it takes 10 days but we have been waiting 3 weeks already. Lift Engineer is on MODL so hopefully once TRA submitted we should get both assessments back within same timeframe. Luckily we have managed to get all employer statements back with exception of 1 company who have ceased trading for which we have to do Stat. Dec.

We, OH 3 kids (2 girls 11,7 1 boy 9) are hoping to move to Victoria (Melbourne area) and would love to be there by Feb next year for eldest to start High School.

OH has 16+ years experience and quals so am hoping for good result. We are also doing application ourselves as Solicitor advised that I would be competent to..... (???????) - guess the proof of the pudding will be in the eating.

Will keep fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone else.

The Reedz
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone

Visa application sent to oz yesterday 4/4 .Now the waiting really starts.

good luck to all TRA applicants keep us posted

Sue
Old Apr 5th 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

we are also TRA April waiting, we sent ours off to agent towards midddle of March and he sent it all off around 23' March( from WA) ( thanks John!!!)and said to expect reply in approx three weeks time. From reading on here I know some have come back a bit sooner as others have been later plus we have Easter in middle of all this so not expecting dead on three weeks (but 2 and a half would be gr8!!!!). We are ping pong poms having lived in Adl. but come back to UK for number of reasons and are really wanting to go back to aus. again. Good luck to us all, Babs.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: April 07 - TRA & ACS Applicants

I emailed City and Guilds yesterday and have just logged on to find their response i.e.

Can you please check whether any money has been debited from your account as we cannot find your details on our log! I wanted to scream and now as it is Easter will not be able to check or re-send until next week....... Will definitely be sending registered post next time.

I was expecting to have difficulty with the employer statements which have all come back to us fine.... Never mind we hopefully will still make an April TRA submission.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thought I would update you!!

Just emailed City and Guilds another request for certificates with payment details so hopefully will hear something soon. Won't hold my breath though as blue isn't really my colour!

I can see myself needing certifying (not the documentation) before we get our Visa.....
Old Apr 6th 2007, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Reedy
Thought I would update you!!

Just emailed City and Guilds another request for certificates with payment details so hopefully will hear something soon. Won't hold my breath though as blue isn't really my colour!

I can see myself needing certifying (not the documentation) before we get our Visa.....
Hi everyone ,visa app got to oz 4/4 now we wait ......and wait. fiona x
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Reedy
I emailed City and Guilds yesterday and have just logged on to find their response i.e.

Can you please check whether any money has been debited from your account as we cannot find your details on our log! I wanted to scream and now as it is Easter will not be able to check or re-send until next week....... Will definitely be sending registered post next time.

I was expecting to have difficulty with the employer statements which have all come back to us fine.... Never mind we hopefully will still make an April TRA submission.

Hi Reedy,
Just to let you know we had a similar problem, the money had left our account 4 weeks earlier but they could not find my husband three phone calls latter they just e-mailed everything we needed, just keep phoning it gets it moving quicker

Claire

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.