Any September 2006 applicants

Old Jan 23rd 2007, 9:37 am
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any September 2006 applicants

oh ok well all the best will c u on 10th for chin wag

dieting intentions but can't stick 2 it but am within my BMI so should b ok just worrying bout kids meds
Old Jan 24th 2007, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

M_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really nice

OMG!! email with letter came through this morning requesting meds and police checks!!
Can't stop smiling...we had no idea we already had a CO assigned

We now have 70 days to get it all done and back to them

*panic*

Timeline: Applied 7th Sept 2006, ack 7th Nov, CO/meds request 24th Jan 2007!
Old Jan 24th 2007, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

nadine23 is on a distinguished road

wow - that's great! Congrats! Can I ask if you are MODL or not? I am Sept 18th but non-MODL. Thanks and congrats again!
Old Jan 24th 2007, 9:49 am
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by M_and_J
OMG!! email with letter came through this morning requesting meds and police checks!!

*panic*

that great we applied 5 sept modl using agent still no request yet but have booked meds for 28th feb and sent of pcc yesterday lets hope i hear soon, again all the best where r u heading off 2
Old Jan 24th 2007, 9:52 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

*panic*

many congrats on your co. we got ours yesterday, brilliant feeling isnt it we've only been given 28 days to get meds done ( already sent pcc on sunday night).

app 4th sept 06, ack 7th nov, pcc sent unrequested 21 jan, co req meds 23 jan!

good luck
tracey x
Old Jan 24th 2007, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Marion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to all

*panic*

Congrats!!!! Really fantastic news!

It is going to be busy in the September thread!
What is your processing region?

Marion
Old Jan 24th 2007, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Marion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to all

*panic*

Congrats!!!! Really fantastic news!

It is going to be busy also in the September thread!
What is your processing region?

Marion
Old Jan 24th 2007, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

*panic*

Crikey, very well done.

I'm going to stop trying to work out a pattern to getting a CO/Visa - am I really sad I've printed Clippies spreadsheet out and use different colours for CO/Visa as people get them! LOL

to all those who have CO/Visa and keep smiling to those (me included) waiting

Wendy
Old Jan 24th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by want2bthere
many congrats on your co. we got ours yesterday, brilliant feeling isnt it we've only been given 28 days to get meds done ( already sent pcc on sunday night).

app 4th sept 06, ack 7th nov, pcc sent unrequested 21 jan, co req meds 23 jan!

good luck
tracey x

Anyone know why difference in amount of days to get Med/Police checks done??
Old Jan 24th 2007, 10:06 am
Loving the lifestyle !

Originally Posted by marvinc
Crikey, very well done.

I'm going to stop trying to work out a pattern to getting a CO/Visa - am I really sad I've printed Clippies spreadsheet out and use different colours for CO/Visa as people get them! LOL

to all those who have CO/Visa and keep smiling to those (me included) waiting

Wendy
we r still waiting 2 well done to all of u getting some where hopefully we will 2 soon
Old Jan 24th 2007, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of

To all those who have got C/O's or visa grants. Well done Hearty congratulations to all. Ours are 14th September. Guess we have got some more waiting to do However keep checking twice daily in the vain hope!!!

WELL DONE TO ALL. DIC KEEP IT UP. PLEASE
Old Jan 24th 2007, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

M_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really nice

Thanks for all the replies and congrats

We're 138 non-MODL (me a generic IT techie/manager, J is in marketing and communications)
Hopefully heading to Melbourne.
The forms refer to emailing 'region 2', but thats all I can see. What is the region thing all about?

Good luck all

M and J
Old Jan 24th 2007, 10:30 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

We're 138 non-MODL (me a generic IT techie/manager, J is in marketing and communications)
The forms refer to emailing 'region 2', but thats all I can see. What is the region thing all about?

Good luck all

M and J
we're region 2 aswell. i dont really understand the region thing either, i think there are 6 regions and countries are divided amongst these?
maybe we only get 28 days because we've already submitted pcc? who knows????
tracey x
Old Jan 24th 2007, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by want2bthere
we're region 2 aswell. i dont really understand the region thing either, i think there are 6 regions and countries are divided amongst these?
maybe we only get 28 days because we've already submitted pcc? who knows????
tracey x
Hi Tracey! Hi M and J!

I was asking about the processing region because I have the feeling that region 2 or 3 is processed much faster than the other regions - maybe because a lot of applicants from the UK are grouped in these regions and the British system is not that different from the Australian one?

Marion
Old Jan 24th 2007, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

ozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the rough

Wow congrats to all those who have a CO! Trying to figure out the timescale is just too confusing, were also 138 non modl, don't want to get my hopes up but that's amazing, suddenly this all seems a bit more real!
Fingers crossed for everyone else who's waiting hopefully they keep on coming!!!!

Good luck all

M and J

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.