British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Any September 2006 applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/any-september-2006-applicants-395238/)

marvinc Sep 7th 2006 11:39 am

Any September 2006 applicants

Hi

Our last payment for agent sent two days ago which has now been acknowledged so they will now send the visa so we'll be September applicants - Anyone want to join us in our wait LOL :)

Wendy

Marion_S Sep 7th 2006 1:56 pm

Re: Any September 2006 applicants

Hi Wendy

our application was sent on 31 August by courir but I think it won't have reached DIMA until the beginning of September. So if you don't mind can we tag along on this thread?

We have applied for 137 STNI

We are going to anywhere in NSW (hopefully). Where are you off to?

Good luck,

Marion

scampie Sep 7th 2006 2:29 pm

hi we have just paid our last instalmant, have had TRA accepted so now in sept waiting list.

marvinc Sep 7th 2006 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by Marion_S
Hi Wendy

our application was sent on 31 August by courir but I think it won't have reached DIMA until the beginning of September. So if you don't mind can we tag along on this thread?

We have applied for 137 STNI

We are going to anywhere in NSW (hopefully). Where are you off to?

Good luck,

Marion

Hi Marion, no def plans as we don't want to set our hearts too much LOL, but I like the look of North Perth areas and Queensland but open to anywhere really. This forum is good for reading about people that have settled and areas they have settled in. Found google earth the other day and have been flying over Australia like a bird for 3 days solid :)

Wendy

ozzie maz Sep 7th 2006 6:54 pm

Hi,

We finished and triplechecked ours and it went by courier on the 5th september so let the long wait begin...lol

Maz

Originally Posted by marvinc
Hi

Our last payment for agent sent two days ago which has now been acknowledged so they will now send the visa so we'll be September applicants - Anyone want to join us in our wait LOL :)

Wendy

marvinc Sep 7th 2006 8:28 pm

These monthly applicant threads seem a really good way to get to know each other throughout the coming months, just been reading one for the March 2006 people, they seem to really rally round and help each other.

Looking forward to getting to know you all throughout the coming months

Wendy :)

marvinc Sep 11th 2006 8:59 am

Hi

Wendy

Anymore yet???

ShaunK Sep 11th 2006 2:44 pm

Hi

Wendy

Hello wendy,

We sent our appication via courier on 4th Sept, and arrived on Thursday 7th Sept, so count us in.

Cheers
Shaun and caroline

Keith&Lol Sep 11th 2006 3:07 pm

Hi

Wendy

Posted our last payment to agent last week, but are waitin for 1 more ref from hubbys employer and then it's away, so we will be sept applicants. Going on a 136 rural NSW. Lol xx

seaangel Sep 11th 2006 3:24 pm

We are just waiting for one piece of paperwork and then get the certified copies done. Hope to be sending application off this week. We are going just north of Melbourne under a Labour Agreement. Good luck to everyone!

Cookies Sep 11th 2006 8:21 pm

Hello Everyone

Already On Another Sept Thread But Thought I'd Join You Guys Aswell.
Our App Was Signed For 4th Sept( 136modl) So Begins The Wait!
Nice To Hear From You All, Good Luck To You All:)

Cookies X

--
COOKIES
Posted via http://www.gettingdownunder.co.uk

malene Sep 12th 2006 4:30 am

Anymore yet???

Hi,
I sent my application last sat. sept. 9 and hoping that it will reach Adelaide Au by Sept 12. Im on applying for a designated area sponsored (prov.) the new form....hope that we could compare our timelines soon.

Lene

jwood Sep 12th 2006 12:33 pm

Hi all
Just waiting for the application form to come back from our agents, hubby has to check it, sign it and send it back with payments.

I have now got to sort out a bankers draft for the visa fee, i think i will get in touch with HIFX tomorrow.

Hopefully we will be Sept applicants also.
136 independent, MODL, hubby's an electrician and we are hoping to go to Adelaide.

Email from agents have informed me that DIMA are about 4 months behind at the moment.
Regards Jackie

jopaul Sep 12th 2006 1:32 pm

Hi

Wendy

Hi Wendy

our agent in OZ sent our visa application in on 2nd September, so we are in the waiting game too. My OH is on MODL as a Mechanical services and plumbing engineer and we are hoping to go to either NSW or Melbourne area, but i think it depends were the best job is!!. hope everyone is ok and not like me the most impatient person in the world. this wait is going to do my head in, is anyone else like me who has to know why things take so long?

good luck everyone

Jo and Paul xx

SEAndy Sep 12th 2006 2:56 pm

Hi,

My 136 (non-MODL) application was received September 7 at ASPC (sent by courier). Still waiting on that acknowledgement e-mail.

Anyone got their application acknowledged yet?

Cheers,
Andy