Any September 2006 applicants

Old Nov 7th 2006, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Haktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any September 2006 applicants

Question to those who have had their acknowledgment, when did DIMA take your payment?

They haven't taken the money from my credit card as of yet, and I was wondering if they will when they acknowledge my application.

Last edited by Haktahsin; Nov 7th 2006 at 7:12 pm.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

ozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the rough

Hi to all who received there ack,

Congratulations hopefully the rest of us aren't far behind......!!

Maria

[QUOTE=Marion_S]
Originally Posted by Cookies
hi marion,

congrats on the ack, we got ours this morning as well( 4th sept),heart
skipped a few beats! think ill get meds and pcc sorted aswell, this has
sprung me into action again!! will pm clippies to update sheet.

cookies

Hi cookies!

Congrats on your ack as well!

Good feeling today!!!!

Let's see what will happen in the future: same appliaction date, same ack date, same CO???, same "Got it"???

Good luck!

Marion
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Marion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Haktahsin
Question to those who have had their acknowledgment, when did DIMA take your payment?

They haven't taken the money from my credit card as of yet, and I was wondering if they will when they acknowledge my application.
There was one page in the ack letter headed "TAX INVOICE/RECEIPT". They debited our credit card and sent the ack Email on the same day.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Haktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Marion_S
There was one page in the ack letter headed "TAX INVOICE/RECEIPT". They debited our credit card and sent the ack Email on the same day.
Thanks, so as soon as I see the transaction on my credit card, I know I should hear very soon.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Skittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Any September 2006 applicants

.........................and another acknowledgement received today. Acknowledgement letter has a receipt date of 7th September.

They're rolling in now!

Karen
Old Nov 9th 2006, 5:05 am
Lori_m

Omg, I logged into my mail to send off another blank enquiry about Ack
dates.. and as soon as I clicked send and receive -I got the actual
acknowledgment-!

Took me a while to click what it was, I thought it was a reply to my
blank mail :o :D

I was really starting to worry over what if they'd lost it and I'd have
to start from scratch. :rolleyes:

Cookie, looks like we're going to be processed together :)

--
lori_m
Posted via http://www.gettingdownunder.com

Old Nov 9th 2006, 5:32 am
Just Joined

malene is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Any September 2006 applicants

Originally Posted by Skittle
.........................and another acknowledgement received today. Acknowledgement letter has a receipt date of 7th September.

They're rolling in now!

Karen
Hi all,

Congratulations to all who have receive thier acknowledgement....hope to receive on soon....application was received by ASPC last sept 12....wish that DIMA will keep on rolling.

malene
Old Nov 9th 2006, 5:35 am
Just Joined

malene is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Marion_S
already done!

so we will ignore the internal sep sheet?! no problem!

Hello,

how can i PM skittle...I want to be a part of the sheet. mine is subclass 496..designated area sponsored (new form)

malene
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

Skittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by malene
Hello,

how can i PM skittle...I want to be a part of the sheet. mine is subclass 496..designated area sponsored (new form)

malene

Hi Malene,

You want to be included in the September spreadsheet - yes?

You need to PM Clippies with all your details and dates. You can look for her in the Members list or just have a look through this thread and you will find her. She will add you to the sheet next time she updates it.

Hope this helps

Karen
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:07 am
Just Joined

ShaunK is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Any September 2006 applicants

Originally Posted by malene
Hi all,

Congratulations to all who have receive thier acknowledgement....hope to receive on soon....application was received by ASPC last sept 12....wish that DIMA will keep on rolling.

malene

Hi everyone,

I recieved our acknowledgement this morning, so hopefully it will not be long for everyone else.

Can I be up-dated on the list please.

Cheers
Shaun
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:45 am
Now a Citizen!

seaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ShaunK
Hi everyone,

I recieved our acknowledgement this morning, so hopefully it will not be long for everyone else.

Can I be up-dated on the list please.

Cheers
Shaun
Congratulations, they seem to be processing them quite quickly!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Is anyone able to get into Clippies July/August spreadsheet, as I cannot.

Cheers
Old Nov 9th 2006, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Haktahsin
Is anyone able to get into Clippies July/August spreadsheet, as I cannot.

Cheers
I can't get on either and haven't heard about acknowledgement yet either
Old Nov 9th 2006, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by marvinc
I can't get on either and haven't heard about acknowledgement yet either

Oh, I do feel for you - you think you're never going to hear don't you?

Tomorrow maybe.

Karen

PS I can't get into Clippies spreadsheet either
Old Nov 9th 2006, 3:12 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any September 2006 applicants

Good News Karen
Now all you have to do is sit back and relax..............................OH YEAH
Good luck Mate
Dave, Gen, Dean and Steven

Originally Posted by Skittle

They're rolling in now!

Karen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.