Any September 2006 applicants

Old Feb 21st 2007, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

nadine23 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any September 2006 applicants

Hi Hak, you're in London aren't you? Ours took approx 3 weeks to come back and that was in January although we did receive a receipt after around a week to say they have taken payment etc. Hope the come back quickly for you!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nadine23
Hi Hak, you're in London aren't you? Ours took approx 3 weeks to come back and that was in January although we did receive a receipt after around a week to say they have taken payment etc. Hope the come back quickly for you!
Ours (Cambs) have been sent about 2 weeks now, we received a receipt as well after about a week.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 2:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Haktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant future

Ta,

Yes I am in London, you both are talking about PCC's right?

The only reason I ask, I was handed a receipt when I took the forms to my local Police station, which I was told I could do.

Am I now to assume I should receive a further receipt, prior to receiving the reports? or did you guys receive your receipts because you sent off your PCC forms??

Confused, you will be!!!

Hak
Old Feb 21st 2007, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

Hi - I sent mine by post so that's why I got the receipt - I don't think you will receive anything except else except the certificates now as you already have a receipt from the police station - if that makes sense!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by marvinc
Ours (Cambs) have been sent about 2 weeks now, we received a receipt as well after about a week.
Police checks were in the post when I got home
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Haktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nadine23
Hi - I sent mine by post so that's why I got the receipt - I don't think you will receive anything except else except the certificates now as you already have a receipt from the police station - if that makes sense!
Yes it makes pefect sense thanks, now I understand.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:32 am
Just Joined

ShaunK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,

Got me Visa this morning by e-mail

Thanks for all the help and advice

I will still be looking at the forum

Cheers
Shaun
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

swimmingsaintee will become famous soon enough

well done you lucky thing. Have fun
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

Wow - that's quick! Congratulations!
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:47 am
Last remaining Dec PR app

biibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ShaunK
Hi Everyone,

Cheers
Shaun
Lucky you! Congratulations!!!

What ACSO code did you apply with?
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

ozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the rough

Hi Everyone,

Cheers
Shaun
Congratulations!!

Good luck with your new life down under!!
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

ozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Haktahsin
Yes it makes pefect sense thanks, now I understand.
We recived our pccs in the post today which is quicker than I thought!!
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

rodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond repute

We are not on your september list but I thought you may be interested in this
Visa grant
136 modl
applied sept 4
acknowledge nov 8
CO at jan 18
granted feb 23
agents go matilda
seemed like a hell of a long time when we were waiting
now we have it seems like it took minutes
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

Marion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to all

Congratulations to all who got their visa!!!

Good luck and have fun in DU!
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 7:58 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Hi Everyone,

Cheers
Shaun
well done shaun, have GREAT new life down under

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.