Wikiposts

Any August 2006 applicants ??

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

We received our case officer and acknoledgement on 08 August 2006, extra meds needed they received them on 21 June 2007 and still no word Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 6:19 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
We received our case officer and acknoledgement on 08 August 2006, extra meds needed they received them on 21 June 2007 and still no word Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
It's a nightmare, really feel for you
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

lyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nice

Last message from DIAC " this application is currently
undergoing internal checking procedures, which until completed make it
impossible for me to finalise at this stage "

we do not even know when we receive next letter from our CO
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

lucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the rough

I received the same information from DIAC "routine processing", which means "nobody knows".

Tomorrow completes 12 weeks I've submitted medicals and pcc... I don't know what else to think...
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

lyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nice

Originally Posted by lucianospec
Tomorrow completes 12 weeks .
We sent our Meds 11 weeks ago .
Our CO did not mention the CERTAIN period of waiting too (one month, two months or more)
We know only that 23 of May somebody made Empl. verification.

Last edited by lyaguska; Jul 22nd 2007 at 6:45 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

I received the same information from DIAC "routine processing", which means "nobody knows".

Tomorrow completes 12 weeks I've submitted medicals and pcc... I don't know what else to think...
Offshore, they say you should hear before 13 weeks, have you emailed your case worker?
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

lucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the rough

We are almost in the same stage..

What makes me disappointed is people I know got the visa 4-6 weeks after medicals submitted... Don't know what's been happening exactly, the process has been changed of they are overloaded of new applications.. a friend of mine was like me, in Australia, 457 visa and got the visa in less than 6 months.. more than a year a go.. but i can't see any major changes in that period..

also, it's frustrating see people in this forum getting the visa in 6 months.. I've been waiting almost a year..

yeah there's nothing we can do unless wait..
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 8:18 pm
Super User

aussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really nice

I am on the same boat of waiting
The routine processing is undergoing.
The last incident was the employer verification on mid of June.
They says it may take 6 months for routine checking. aggggrrrrrrr

here I am ready for the anniversary of the application.

We are almost in the same stage..

What makes me disappointed is people I know got the visa 4-6 weeks after medicals submitted... Don't know what's been happening exactly, the process has been changed of they are overloaded of new applications.. a friend of mine was like me, in Australia, 457 visa and got the visa in less than 6 months.. more than a year a go.. but i can't see any major changes in that period..

also, it's frustrating see people in this forum getting the visa in 6 months.. I've been waiting almost a year..

yeah there's nothing we can do unless wait..
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by aussi110
I am on the same boat of waiting
The last incident was the employer verification on mid of June.
They says it may take 6 months for routine checking. aggggrrrrrrr

here I am ready for the anniversary of the application.
What visa are you appling for and are you using an agent?
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 8:25 pm
Super User

aussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really nice

no i am not using any agent
and I am a 138 skilled australian sponsored applicant.

What visa are you appling for and are you using an agent?
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 8:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by aussi110
Are there differences between "application is currently
undergoing internal checking procedures" and a case is in a "routine processing". Does there two descriptions mean one process?
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 9:55 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Tracey,

It's sunny here today.
Bet you are really jealous.

Ian
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 11:53 pm
Just Joined

lionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nice

Congrats !!!!!!! Somme. Atleast there is someone who got the visa finally. Can we know your time line?????
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lionel.rubdi
Congrats !!!!!!! Somme. Atleast there is someone who got the visa finally. Can we know your time line?????
Adalaide rec 8/8/06, PCC and 1st lot of meds 14/2/07 extra meds rec LCU 21 June 2007, Visa today.

Have to be tere by 14/2/08

Sooooooooo releived, happy, excited can't wait.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 12:25 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Great news congratulations Its a great feeling after the long wait isnt it.

Jx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.