Any August 2006 applicants ??

Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

SarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to all
Default Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Originally Posted by bruce67
Cannot believe it its our turn today!

VISA GRANTED

Woke the family up at 5.50 am to the strains of "down under"( I know I love that song) I took them a while to become impressed

Have already sent off the passports before they change their minds.

OMG got to sell the house and be there by 30/09.

Bruce
MANY CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jun 6th 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by h1tvd
Congratulations!

We have just realised that getting the visa is the easy part. Getting ready to leave family and friends behind is not so easy - leaving 26th June.

Good luck
We are going on the 26th too. Where are you going to and who are you flying with? We are going with Singapore Airlines Aberdeen - Heathrow - Singapore - Perth.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

h1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to all

Hi

We are going with singapore airlines Glasgow - Heathrow - Singapore - Brisbane. Which flight you on from Heathrow? - we're on the 12 oclock.

Tracy

Originally Posted by midgetjan
We are going on the 26th too. Where are you going to and who are you flying with? We are going with Singapore Airlines Aberdeen - Heathrow - Singapore - Perth.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Fantastic news Bruce

I've sent my passports today to. Going open the champers in a min.

Get that house on the market

Joex
Hey you two! Have you got the passports back yet?

Got ours back today - I love you little visa stickers

Bruce
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:33 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Bruce
Hi Bruce

Thats great. Ours came back last Friday, the postman turned up just as we were leaving for work.

Woo hoo.

Joex
Old Jun 13th 2007, 7:27 am
Super User

aussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really nice

I am waiting for the BIG Grant Letter
may be this week is mine
Fingers Crossed

Bruce
Old Jun 13th 2007, 7:33 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aussi110
may be this week is mine
Fingers Crossed
Keeping everything crossed for you. Hope you hear soon

Joex
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by h1tvd
Hi

We are going with singapore airlines Glasgow - Heathrow - Singapore - Brisbane. Which flight you on from Heathrow? - we're on the 12 oclock.

Tracy
Departs: 22.15 26 JUN LONDON LHR (Terminal 3)
Arrives: 18.00 27 JUN SINGAPORE CHANGI
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

may be this week is mine
Fingers Crossed
Looking forward to seeing a "got it" from you Aussi.

Bruce
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

adilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really nice

Hi aussi110,
You aren't alone. I'm still here waiting for my pre-grant letter. I think the DIAC lost my wife's medical exam, as they already asked twice for a confirmation if I sent it. I sent to DIAC as answer of their last email an email that I got back from LCU saying that they have received everything and my family's healths was OK.
I had hope to get there before July 1st, but now I haven't any more. I will wait four years to get the citizenship...

Take care!

Adilson Dias

may be this week is mine
Fingers Crossed

Last edited by adilsondias; Jun 14th 2007 at 10:14 am.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:00 pm
Super User

aussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really nice

Hi Adilson

The wait is really killing but you don't get panic. Still their is a chance of getting visa and validating it before 1st July. You keep things arranged at your side.
Now a days I am in Italy for vecations and I have informed DIAC about this. I am ready for the Visa/flight anytime.My last hope is a flight from ROME to MELb on 29th June. I Hope the comming week will bring good news, atleast for you and me.

Try to pass time by reading life styles of Australia. some job sites. I hope soon your dream will come true.
Good luck.

cheers,

J
Originally Posted by adilsondias
Hi aussi110,
You aren't alone. I'm still here waiting for my pre-grant letter. I think the DIAC lost my wife's medical exam, as they already asked twice for a confirmation if I sent it. I sent to DIAC as answer of their last email an email that I got back from LCU saying that they have received everything and my family's healths was OK.
I had hope to get there before July 1st, but now I haven't any more. I will wait four years to get the citizenship...

Take care!

Adilson Dias
Old Jun 15th 2007, 5:33 am
Just Joined

lionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nice

My BN 136 Application reached australia on 31st August
Frontloaded Meds and PCC
According to Aspc automated email my application might have got a CO on 29May 2007. I hav'nt been contacted by a CO till now.
What might be going on........ How long will it take now to get a pre grant letter.
I am desparate.... I am holding on to the same job from past 2 years, I have regected many excellant offers. Any one here have already got a pre grant letter for august applicant???

Thanks
Old Jun 18th 2007, 3:44 am
Super User

Default JOB VERIFICATION

HI buddies Hopefully I will have a good news soon as my job verfications is done by an AHC person. now just waiting for the outcome.

cheers,
J
Old Jun 18th 2007, 4:56 am
Just Joined

lionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nice

Hi Aussi10

Can we know your time line, whats your application date?
Old Jun 18th 2007, 7:53 am
Super User

Originally Posted by lionel.rubdi
Hi Aussi10

Can we know your time line, whats your application date?
HI

I am 1st Aug 138 applicant
frontloaded PCC and meds
CO assigned 14th may
aos done 1st june
job verification 18th june
Grant Letter ..... waiting. I wish I get it in this week

Last edited by aussi110; Jun 18th 2007 at 7:56 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.