Any August 2006 applicants ??

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:36 am
Super User

aussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really nice
Default Re: where are we August 2006 Applicants standing?

Hopefully not longer than 13th July.

Originally Posted by BertieB
I did - and phoned. Last update 13th May - further processing
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

lucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the rough

8 August/06 Applicant
Medicals, PCC and Health Undertaking form requested and sent on 1st of May/07.

Yesterday completed 9 weeks since then... The CO got everything she needs..

I called my agent and she said a number of visas are expected to be granted after 1st July, I believe the new rule to Australian Citizenship was the stone in our path..

Fingers crossed to all Aug/06 applicants be granted next couple of weeks.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

h1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to all
Default Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Hi
I was just wondering how many August 06 applicants have actually arrived. We arrived in Brisbane on 27th June and are totally overwhelmed. So much to do and not enough time - anyone else in the same boat?

Tracy x
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 4:27 pm
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by h1tvd
Hi
I was just wondering how many August 06 applicants have actually arrived. We arrived in Brisbane on 27th June and are totally overwhelmed. So much to do and not enough time - anyone else in the same boat?

Tracy x
Hi Tracy

we arrive in Perth 26th April
The 1st month is streesful like you say so much to do, but we have started to settle and enjoy what we came for.

Kate
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

nalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BertieB
I did - and phoned. Last update 13th May - further processing
No contact from ASPC after 10.5 months ... This is what I got (App date 23rd Aug 2006)
Really a political Answer...

========================

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s
General Skilled Migration programme.

Please be advised that the manager of the processing area has allocated
your visa application to be processed as part of group and it is currently
under active consideration. At this time you need take no further action.

Important Information – This application has not been assigned a specific
case officer but instead will be monitored by a group of case officers.
Rest assured as soon as we require more information/documents to assist
in the processing of your visa application we will contact you.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.
==================================

What to do.... They expect our patience
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:05 pm
Last remaining Dec PR app

biibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nice

Originally Posted by nalin
No contact from ASPC after 10.5 months ... This is what I got (App date 23rd Aug 2006)

========================

Dear Sir/Madam

Hi Nalin

Sorry for bumping in. That's really a strange message. Never seen something like that. Is your application that complicated that no single case officer has the heart to handle it?

I get a vision, I see a group of COs sitting around a table drinking coffee and looking out of the window over to a huge pile of applications.

I got a mail that they process the applications in order of the incoming date.

I really hope that you hear good news soon.
Bibbi

Last edited by biibi13; Jul 3rd 2007 at 7:07 pm.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Tracy x
HI Tracy

We arrived Perth last Wednesday the 27th June. Just in time to validate before the new citizenship rules.

We were Aug 4th applicants who were granted the visas on 28th March.

I understand exactly what you mean about so much to do.......
Old Jul 6th 2007, 11:29 am
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Hi

Tracy x
Hi Tracey,

Glad to hear you arrived safe and well, what do the kids think then?

Speak soon

Carol
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:21 am
Super User

aussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really nice

Really a strange statement by DIAC. Can any guru shed light on the message recieved by Nalin from DIAC.

cheers,

J

Originally Posted by nalin

========================

Dear Sir/Madam

Old Jul 7th 2007, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

h1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mabozar
Hi Tracey,

Glad to hear you arrived safe and well, what do the kids think then?

Speak soon

Carol
Hi Carol

Will send you a PM.

Tracy x
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:22 pm
Just Joined

lionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nicelionel.rubdi is just really nice

Are there any Visa grant letter for August Applicant yet????????? How long should we wait? What are these guys doing???
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:25 pm
Super User

I think they are busy in playing chess.
Soon they will be busy in watching 20 20 championship.
So you also follow them and start playing chess and later watch 20 20.

cheers,

J

Originally Posted by lionel.rubdi
Are there any Visa grant letter for August Applicant yet????????? How long should we wait? What are these guys doing???
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

nalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by aussi110
I think they are busy in playing chess.
Soon they will be busy in watching 20 20 championship.
So you also follow them and start playing chess and later watch 20 20.

cheers,

J
Yap... Nice idea.... But I have already packed my chess board....
Old Jul 10th 2007, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

lucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the rough

Hi All,

I have no good news... I have received an email from my agent and she said, accordingly to enquiry made with ASPC, my case is in a "routine processing", which in short means integrity checking. All employment claims and qualifications made overseas have been checked and there is simply no timeframe to that check be finalised. Many checks are made through external agencies and DIAC has no control or reports for delay's reasons.

Accordingly to the agent, integrity checks are expected to increase as more they look for, more fraud they find.

Also there is a backlog of 100.000 cases and DIAC is receiving 500 cases a day (unbelievable isn't).

Computer system gonna be changed on 1st September, CO’s are involved in training and that's the main reason we gonna have to wait more and more.

I've been waiting for final decision for 10 weeks, after medicals and pcc sent. That's really frustrating...

Good luck to all August applicants…
Luciano.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 10:08 pm
Super User

ohh really painful. but I hope after the 1st Sep applicants wont have to feel pain like us. Hopefully the new system will benefit in fast processing of the applications.

But what I am worried for, why dont DIAC start Integrity checks right after the acknowledgement/File no allocation. This would save a lot of time and the time frame for the whole process of High Risk countries can be minimised to 6 months. I think DIAC should also arrange some appropriate measures in this regard.

People always complaining about the time frame and delays. Lots of cases are delayed due to the staff holidays and CO change. They should consider this matter also.

Cheers,

J

Originally Posted by lucianospec
Hi All,

I have no good news... I have received an email from my agent and she said, accordingly to enquiry made with ASPC, my case is in a "routine processing", which in short means integrity checking. All employment claims and qualifications made overseas have been checked and there is simply no timeframe to that check be finalised. Many checks are made through external agencies and DIAC has no control or reports for delay's reasons.

Accordingly to the agent, integrity checks are expected to increase as more they look for, more fraud they find.

Also there is a backlog of 100.000 cases and DIAC is receiving 500 cases a day (unbelievable isn't).

Computer system gonna be changed on 1st September, CO’s are involved in training and that's the main reason we gonna have to wait more and more.

I've been waiting for final decision for 10 weeks, after medicals and pcc sent. That's really frustrating...

Good luck to all August applicants…
Luciano.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.