475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old Feb 4th 2009, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

At last my CO communicated with me.

He sent a letter mentioning that it is a pre grant letter and asked me to submit renewed passports.

Co also mentioned in the letter that if the application is finalized we will have to enter Australia by 4th April of this year. But I am taking the opportunity to submit my Medicals & PCC again as it will allow me a long validating period.

Little bit relaxed now. Any suggestion guys!
Old Feb 4th 2009, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok

He sent a letter mentioning that it is a pre grant letter and asked me to submit renewed passports.

Co also mentioned in the letter that if the application is finalized we will have to enter Australia by 4th April of this year. But I am taking the opportunity to submit my Medicals & PCC again as it will allow me a long validating period.

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Still worried, dude comon, the wait is over now. Don't worry. Now, it's time for your to celebrate and just go wtih your brain It depends on your CO whether he elongate your IED or not. Can't suggest anything.

Cheers! wishing you good luck for new life in Oz
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by dance123
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Still worried, dude comon, the wait is over now. Don't worry. Now, it's time for your to celebrate and just go wtih your brain It depends on your CO whether he elongate your IED or not. Can't suggest anything.

Cheers! wishing you good luck for new life in Oz
Hei!!!!! what about our plan to celebrate together in Adelaide???
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Hei!!!!! what about our plan to celebrate together in Adelaide???
Dear Dhakar,

Well.................I'm waitin' for my CO to grant me much awaited VISA..... Then we all forum members, who'll land with us in Adelaide, will surely have a get together and a big one I must say

Cheers! I can't wait to be there to meet every forum member
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Congrats Brother! After long waiting you got it now!!
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Hi folks

We live in New Zealand at the moment, but a fab offer has come our way, so we are going for it in Perth.

We applied in December, did everything including meds and a CO was appointed to us mid December. Site says all meds are were finalised 19th Jan, so like many it's now a waiting game!!!

Good luck to all those who have applied and are still waiting.

Cheers

Catkin
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Catkin09
Hi folks

We live in New Zealand at the moment, but a fab offer has come our way, so we are going for it in Perth.

We applied in December, did everything including meds and a CO was appointed to us mid December. Site says all meds are were finalised 19th Jan, so like many it's now a waiting game!!!

Good luck to all those who have applied and are still waiting.

Cheers

Catkin
Congratulations for getting a good offer and superb to know that you're half way through your case after CO was appointed. It's just a matter of time when we see your "GOT IT" post

Cheers!
Old Feb 4th 2009, 12:15 pm
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold

Ooohhhhhh the suspense is killing me! Three weeks after submitting final doc & still no news from DIAC except that it's ''awaiting decision'' - & not a single document marked 'met'. I know the online status may never be updated cos not all COs update it (then what is the point of it??) & OH says don't worry it will all be ok, just later rather than sooner - I'm not so easy to please, cos I won't be happy until actually have the sticker in my passport. Or at least an email from DIAC to tell us our application is approved. Patience is not a virtue I possess and of the last 8 months since submssion this last few weeks is the worst by far
Just sharing...hope to have nice update soon...thank u for listening
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Well I've just got a great suprise!!

Just checked website and we have been approved for visa

So we'll hand our notices in at work on Monday as tomorrow is a Waitangi Day here 4 weeks notice to give and away we go.

Look out Perth here we come

Catkin
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:28 am
Just Joined

nic_maa is an unknown quantity at this point

So we'll hand our notices in at work on Monday as tomorrow is a Waitangi Day here 4 weeks notice to give and away we go.

Catkin
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls give your visa typr and timeline
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Catkin
Congratulations on your VISA grant. I wish you continued sucess for your future life ahead.

Love to see DIAC's workin'
Old Feb 5th 2009, 12:18 pm
Cause WHATEVER was taken

EVERWHAT will become famous soon enoughEVERWHAT will become famous soon enough

OH ... guess what ... I have my visa!!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 12:23 pm
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EVERWHAT
Great news, happy for you
Old Feb 5th 2009, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

cooter is an unknown quantity at this point

hey thats cool mick
lucky you.we getting worried now as its on the news here that thousands of poms are applying for visas.so am wondering wether or not to apply for pr now just to get in the system incase they close the door.may still go over though and see if i can work my charm on any companys to sponser me
congats and good luck
jon
Old Feb 5th 2009, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EVERWHAT
CONGRATULATIONS!!!:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.