475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok
Thanks!!
Hope that will have a cup of coffe with you in Adelaide by June.
Sure, why not.......
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

Full text of the processing times email: just starting to sink in..........

Sorry for others who may be left waiting - at the same time, 475 has been a nightmare, until now......

ASPC APPLICATION ALLOCATION INFORMATION
On 17 December 2008 the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship announcedchanges to the way General Skilled Migration applications will be allocatedand processed. Details can be found on the DIAC website at:http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...hats-new.htm#j As a result of this announcement from 1 January 2009 applications forGeneral Skilled Migration will be strictly allocated and processed in thefollowing priority order:
1. Applications with a successful State & Territory Nomination (untilall applications have been allocated); and then
2. Applications where the nominated occupation is on the CriticalSkills List (until all applications have been allocated); then
3. Applications where the nominated occupation is on the MigrationOccupations in Demand List (until all applications have been allocated);then
4. All other remaining applications This affects all applications lodged before and after 1 January 2009, bothpaper lodged or electronically lodged. Applications which were alreadyallocated to case officers before 1 January 2009 are un-affected and willbe processed as usual to finalisation. Applications are now being allocated as follows: State & Territory Nominated Applications:Subclass 134, 136, 137, 175, 176, 475, 487, 495, 885 and 886 applications(processed by the ASPC and where a successful State or Territory Nominationis held) will all be allocated to case officers for assessment by 13February 2009.

Applications with Occupations on the Critical Skills List:
Applications are not being allocated at present

Applications with Occupations on the Migration Occupations in Demand List:

All Other Remaining Applications:
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Summer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh What good news Twinset!
Sorry I have to ask this question to get reassurance,,, does this really mean that our applications (all 475ers) will be allocated a CO by 13 Feb09?

Oh I wished it was true.... we really want to go by June, can't stand the weather...the credit crunch...the job loses the crazy childcare costs...the stress...everything that is gloom and doom here now...not that the grass is greener in oz, but just need a break really and a fresh new start.

Good luck to all my 475ers journey fellows.

Eda
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Summer05
Sorry I have to ask this question to get reassurance,,, does this really mean that our applications (all 475ers) will be allocated a CO by 13 Feb09?

Oh I wished it was true.... we really want to go by June, can't stand the weather...the credit crunch...the job loses the crazy childcare costs...the stress...everything that is gloom and doom here now...not that the grass is greener in oz, but just need a break really and a fresh new start.

Eda
Yes..........as what they say, every STNI (State and Territory Nominated Individual) will be allocated to CO by Feb 12, 2009.

I'm havin' goose bumps now good luck!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice

Hi Guys

Just i noticed a point. . Most of you guys are heading to Adelaide., n_n_d, dhakar_zubok, twinset, dance123...me too .

All the very best for your visa grant.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Summer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Thanks Dance 123,
mee too... I am having goose bumps too....
Oh I pray to god we get it...and there is nothing on the way....

sorry I have been away for a bit...trying to study and sit some exams on my master's degree. I have one tomorrow...this news today gave me hope.

Good luck all of you dear friends.

Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

Originally Posted by Summer05

Eda
Guess we will know by 13th Feb!! It is not over until the fat lady sings, but she is tuning up backstage.

Next worry - will the visa go straight through.....!

And good point about Adelaide - but let's all get there first.....!

Twinset
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Cenzo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Twinset
Guess we will know by 13th Feb!! It is not over until the fat lady sings, but she is tuning up backstage.

Next worry - will the visa go straight through.....!

And good point about Adelaide - but let's all get there first.....!

Twinset

I guess most 475'rs are all heading to Adelaide because of the restrictions on the city location with this visa type. Me personally, I am looking forward to small city life. Good Luck everybody with your CO's.

Does anybody have an indication on the lead time after CO assigned, ball park..?

Vin
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:38 am
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cenzo
Does anybody have an indication on the lead time after CO assigned, ball park..?

Vin
Hi Vin, depends if CO needs any more info from you....ours didn't contact us for almost a month and then requested further info and so 2 months after getting a CO we are still within the process. But others get granted same day. You can see some different timeframes on BE update - http://www.beupdate.co.uk/index.php
Oh how I loooooong for the day when this is all over!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:48 am
Reg. Migration Agent

Les Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to behold

Hi Pam,

This is why I am such a pedantic *** with demanding information from my clients. For speed of approval and minimal hassle applications MUST be lodged decision ready.

Better for them that they hate me in the information gathering phase rather than stress later.

If anything is missing or not fully supported by appropriate evidence your application is taken out of the approval chain while further evidence is requested from you. Then it rejoins the queue.

Les
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

Cenzo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PamE
Hi Vin, depends if CO needs any more info from you....ours didn't contact us for almost a month and then requested further info and so 2 months after getting a CO we are still within the process. But others get granted same day. You can see some different timeframes on BE update - http://www.beupdate.co.uk/index.php
Oh how I loooooong for the day when this is all over!
Hiya Pam,
Thanks for that..! I can fully understand the furstraions people have waiting, but I guess getting decision ready isnt the fault of the CO..! probably change my opinion when they start asking me what I had for breakfast..! Vin
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:56 am

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Les Mighalls
Hi Pam,

This is why I am such a pedantic *** with demanding information from my clients. For speed of approval and minimal hassle applications MUST be lodged decision ready.

Better for them that they hate me in the information gathering phase rather than stress later.

If anything is missing or not fully supported by appropriate evidence your application is taken out of the approval chain while further evidence is requested from you. Then it rejoins the queue.

Les
Hi Les, we did this independantly, no agent. It's all gone fine thus far thru all parts of the process except this one - we weren't sure if an Aussie police check was needed so decided to wait until asked for it by CO (as advised by DIAC). Back in June when we applied we didn't know the wait would be so long just to get a CO tho, otherwise we would have got the check done anyway & front loaded it along with all our other police checks & meds! Very frustrated now as we're pretty sure we'd have had our visa by December if it wasn't for this and what with the xmas holidays it is taking forever for AFP to process Form 1101. Out checking the mail every day - hope the wait is over soon!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by Cenzo
Hiya Pam,
Thanks for that..! I can fully understand the furstraions people have waiting, but I guess getting decision ready isnt the fault of the CO..! probably change my opinion when they start asking me what I had for breakfast..! Vin
Nope not fault of CO at all in this case - missing police check was a kind of oversight on our part and we're paying for it now. But I'm staying positive & hope for news very soon
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Les Mighalls
Hi Pam,

Les
Cheers Les. Hope ours is exactly that - feedback from agent was application was very well prepared, so fingers crossed - here we go.....or at least here we go in the next month or so.....
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:23 am
Reg. Migration Agent

Les Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to behold

it is taking forever for AFP to process Form 1101
The AFP currently quote four weeks to provide Aust police checks, but I have found it is usually about 7 to 10 days max. from the date I send them although I do provide them with an express post paid envelope to send them back to me, just as a subtle hint.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.