475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by john channon
HI GUYS GOT MY VISA TODAY ,,,,OVER THE MOON
Mega congrats - thought we hadn't heard from you for a while and had a premonition that this would be you answering. What was your timeline - give me hope! Were you on-line or paper? Have you started packing yet!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 1:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC NEWS JOHN!

Looks like the hold up on the 475s is now sorted and they are granting them all together.

I applied online on the 10th Jan. So a long wait ahead yet. Hope the rest of you don't have to wait that long.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Well done John. Really pleased for you!!! Enjoy your new life down under.

Gina x
Old Apr 26th 2008, 12:53 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

FANTASTIC NEWS.....we are all very pleased for you and all the 475ers are getting really excited now!! woo whoo
Old Apr 26th 2008, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

razbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nice

Originally Posted by jane BK
Mega congrats - thought we hadn't heard from you for a while and had a premonition that this would be you answering. What was your timeline - give me hope! Were you on-line or paper? Have you started packing yet!
Hubby got his 457 on thursday 24th April, it was lodged on 29th March in melboune by the hospital's migration dept, meds were done on the 2nd April and pc in january (as I am applying for 175 also). Really pleased as was expecting much longer - flights booked today

Hubby is flying with air new zealand via la so he gets a whopping 64kg baggage allowance and the fare was only £410. I'm going a month later and the cheapest I could find was cathay pacific at £514.

Emirates and qantas don't recognise the 457 as a proper visa to get double baggage allowance and migrant fare,
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

Daznjagz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we're new to this..we applied for a 457 visa on 1st December 07, meds done on 24/12/07 and finalised 10/1/08...like everyone else we're still waiting!!!
Hoping to get back to Perth ASAP as we stayed there on a working holiday visa for just over a year and am missing it soooo much!! only came back to sell the house and have our baby as we were told the visa process would only take 8 weeks Would have applied for a bridging visa if we'd known how long it really takes!! Really desperate now, can't wait to settle down again!!!

It's great to see that people are getting their visa's..CONGRATULATIONS JOHN!!.. we were getting worried that we were the only ones waiting and starting to give up
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:16 pm
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about

hi guz.....i know how yous all feel i have been getting up in the middle of the night for the last 8 weeks to see if they have been in,just hang in there guys they will come....so thanks for all the support so hang in there
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:30 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Hi all
Hi all

I have just posted this qtn on ther Decembers thread,but want to ask all the 475ers of they have the same as me?

I have just checked my status page (eventhough it has been a bank holiday in Oz....but you never know what might happen over the weekend!) and I scrolled down to the bottom of my status page and found the following (which was never there before):

VIEW ENTITLEMENT DETAILS...so I clicked and found the following:

Passport number, current Aust date and time and then at the bottom it states VISA TYPE - No current visa

Does anyone else have this and does anyone else knows what this means???

Am I going mad??

Debs
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

PuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nice

Originally Posted by debbie222
Hi all
Hi all

I have just posted this qtn on ther Decembers thread,but want to ask all the 475ers of they have the same as me?

I have just checked my status page (eventhough it has been a bank holiday in Oz....but you never know what might happen over the weekend!) and I scrolled down to the bottom of my status page and found the following (which was never there before):

VIEW ENTITLEMENT DETAILS...so I clicked and found the following:

Passport number, current Aust date and time and then at the bottom it states VISA TYPE - No current visa

Does anyone else have this and does anyone else knows what this means???

Am I going mad??

Debs
Hi Debbie, even i am a DEC 07 (475 visa) applicant and even i have the ENTITLEMENT DETAILS like u have. Hope its a sign of good things for all 475 applicants.

Cheers.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

Hi , we've got the same Entitlement Details option at the bottom of our page which says the same thing... were getting our hopes up, don't know what it means, its hopefully progess though.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daznjagz
Hi, we're new to this..we applied for a 457 visa on 1st December 07, meds done on 24/12/07 and finalised 10/1/08...like everyone else we're still waiting!!!
Hoping to get back to Perth ASAP as we stayed there on a working holiday visa for just over a year and am missing it soooo much!! only came back to sell the house and have our baby as we were told the visa process would only take 8 weeks Would have applied for a bridging visa if we'd known how long it really takes!! Really desperate now, can't wait to settle down again!!!

It's great to see that people are getting their visa's..CONGRATULATIONS JOHN!!.. we were getting worried that we were the only ones waiting and starting to give up
Sorry, you are getting confused with the 457 work visa - we are the 475 visa. There is another thread for the 457's.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

aye just realised...cheers mate
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Daznjagz
aye just realised...cheers mate
Easily done - not to worry.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

PuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nice

Originally Posted by debbie222
FANTASTIC NEWS.....we are all very pleased for you and all the 475ers are getting really excited now!! woo whoo

Hi Debbie, Fly Away and other 475 applicants. I have a small doubt and hope to get some views from ur side. The timeline on DIAC page says that 12-15 months for 175 visas and 5-7 months for 475 visas.

Now before Sept 07 there were diff timelines for c/o allocation for both these subclassess, however after sept 07 both these sub classess are merged toghether in terms of c/o allocation. Now how is it justified that if both 175 and 475 sub classess are allocated c/o's at the same time, that 475's would get their visas quicker as c/o would take a standard time to request for further documents, pcc's, medicals etc.

Hope that someone clarifies my doubt.

Cheers.
Old May 5th 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by PuneetGaba
Hi Debbie, Fly Away and other 475 applicants. I have a small doubt and hope to get some views from ur side. The timeline on DIAC page says that 12-15 months for 175 visas and 5-7 months for 475 visas.

Now before Sept 07 there were diff timelines for c/o allocation for both these subclassess, however after sept 07 both these sub classess are merged toghether in terms of c/o allocation. Now how is it justified that if both 175 and 475 sub classess are allocated c/o's at the same time, that 475's would get their visas quicker as c/o would take a standard time to request for further documents, pcc's, medicals etc.

Hope that someone clarifies my doubt.

Cheers.
Any news anyone? All gone quiet for us for a while. Although I suspect you are reading all the other threads just like me anyway. Wondered about progress with CO for any of you? Is there anyone out there who is also paper based?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.