475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old May 27th 2008, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by Summer05
Hi Debbie

Can someone please help me with the declaration of finacial capacity. We have an online account where our savings are, so have got the bank statement to prove the value,no problem, but our bank is online, so I never get to see the bank official. Also this declaration asks you about the net value of properties which we have put the value of money that is ours in the house (i.e our capital in the house) how can we get someone to attess this?

I will need to get loads of paperwork for our solicitor to see the net value of our properties before he signs them.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Eda
Hi Eda,

We took all our financial papers to our solicitor. (Who is also a Notary public.) For the house we took an Estate agents valuation and the mortgage statement showing the amount owed - that gives a rough estimate of value. He also accepted a print out of our online bank statements. he said that he was atesting that he had witnessed OUR statement that we had this much money - not checking it. However, seeing a whole pile of proof helped to make us more believable. hope this helps.

Originally Posted by debbie222
Hi Eda

eemmmm, not sure! Can you not contact your bank and explain your situation and get to provide you with the evidence?

Debs
Hi Debs - thought you'd got your visa then. I feel your pain. When will they start to do some work again????
Old May 27th 2008, 5:35 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Eda,

We took all our financial papers to our solicitor. (Who is also a Notary public.) For the house we took an Estate agents valuation and the mortgage statement showing the amount owed - that gives a rough estimate of value. He also accepted a print out of our online bank statements. he said that he was atesting that he had witnessed OUR statement that we had this much money - not checking it. However, seeing a whole pile of proof helped to make us more believable. hope this helps.

Hi Debs - thought you'd got your visa then. I feel your pain. When will they start to do some work again????
Nope....I am just on here moaning again!

Do you remember when my status page changed to 'being processed further'? Well, I emailed them and they came back to say that I have not been allocated a CO yet....SO, even if your status page changes it means nothing!...told you I were moaning...lol

You got any news?

Debs
Old May 27th 2008, 5:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Nope....I am just on here moaning again!

Do you remember when my status page changed to 'being processed further'? Well, I emailed them and they came back to say that I have not been allocated a CO yet....SO, even if your status page changes it means nothing!...told you I were moaning...lol

You got any news?

Debs
Bugger.:curse: What DOES 'Processed Further' mean then? Someone on 18th Nov got a CO today - not long before you.

Not much news - have 2 crap offers on the house and are trying to get them to increase... so frustrating.
Old May 27th 2008, 6:02 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Bugger.:curse: What DOES 'Processed Further' mean then? Someone on 18th Nov got a CO today - not long before you.

Not much news - have 2 crap offers on the house and are trying to get them to increase... so frustrating.
I was hoping to go at the end of July and I have been counting down the weeks in my diary at work....at the moment I have 9 weeks in work, but it aint gonna happen. I am now hoping that we can go at the beginning of Sept, so that 14 weeks....it still seems a lot to do in such a small space of time.....

House - OMG its like pulling teeth. We have had only one viewer since it went on the market at the beginning of Feb. If we did this last year the house would have sold before the FOR SALE sign went up, however we were not in a position to apply last year.

It can only get better and even though its frustrating...it is moving in the right direction....a little slower than I hoped, hey ho!

Debs
x
Old May 27th 2008, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Summer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Fly Away;6400941]Hi Eda,

Hello Debbie

many thanks for your kind and thorough exploration. I now am going to do exactly what you have done. We have all the documents reg houses and evaluations from Estate agents (we are already renting one)just need to book an appoint with our solicitor -
wish you hear some good news with your visa soon.

Kind regards
Eda
Old Jun 1st 2008, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

nancyjiang is an unknown quantity at this point

I was hoping to go at the end of July and I have been counting down the weeks in my diary at work....at the moment I have 9 weeks in work, but it aint gonna happen. I am now hoping that we can go at the beginning of Sept, so that 14 weeks....it still seems a lot to do in such a small space of time.....

House - OMG its like pulling teeth. We have had only one viewer since it went on the market at the beginning of Feb. If we did this last year the house would have sold before the FOR SALE sign went up, however we were not in a position to apply last year.

It can only get better and even though its frustrating...it is moving in the right direction....a little slower than I hoped, hey ho!

Debs
x
Hi Debs,

You submitted your online visa on Dec.02nd,so I think they should allocate a case officer to you within next week.As the processing time for 475 visa is 7 months,now it is 6 months since your lodge time.Maybe tomorrow your case officer will be coming,cheers!Look forward to your good news.

Although 475 visa is in the same queue as 175visa or something else.But as you may know,the processing time of 475visa is 7months,not like 175 12months.ASPC promises 75% cases will be completed within 7 months.If all of us all delay in being allocated to case officer,how can they meet the target of75%?So I guess,we will get case officer if 6 months passed since the application date.If some cases are complicated,it will take longer than 7 months to get visa,but the case officer allocating date can't be longer than 7 months,or else all December applicants are 100% more than 7 month processing time.What do you say?

Nancy
Old Jun 1st 2008, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Hi guys,

Any 475 applications in November haven't be assigned a case officer?I hope not.

Nancy
Old Jun 1st 2008, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nancyjiang
Hi guys,

Nancy
i applied for a 475 on 26th nov, still waiting for a CO :curse:
Old Jun 1st 2008, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

Hi guys,

Nancy
Hi Nancy

We applied on the 9th november. We have had a CO since 17th april but still don't have a visa yet either. It will be seven months on the 9th June which is a bank holiday (Queens birthday/Volunteers day)

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Gina x
Old Jun 1st 2008, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wats123
i applied for a 475 on 26th nov, still waiting for a CO :curse:
Oh,my god,so slow.My friend who applied on Nov.21st 2007 got CO on May 13th 2008.You should get your CO soon.

I am wondering how they can meet the processing time for 475 visa.Other visa's processing time are 12months,why they put 475 visa the same queue as others,even if they are running out of time.:curse:
Old Jun 1st 2008, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Wises
Hi Nancy

We applied on the 9th november. We have had a CO since 17th april but still don't have a visa yet either. It will be seven months on the 9th June which is a bank holiday (Queens birthday/Volunteers day)

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Gina x
Hi Gina,

It seems that your application has been sent to DM's attention.Good news.Once get DM's approval,you will get your visa.Wish you can get your visa next week.Call them if possible,which will help remind your CO to get back to your case again,if he or she occasionaly forget your case.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

Hi guys,

Which place of Australia will you go via 475 visa?I will settle in Adelaide once getting my 475 visa.

Do we have any MSN or skype for 475 group which we can chat together?

Nancy
Old Jun 1st 2008, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

Summer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Fly Away;6400941]Hi Eda,

Hi

Got all the documents as you advised above, (many thanks- much appreciated ) and our solicitor signed them all. Posted all the paperwork to Adelaide, and a letter from work, with CV and the rest and now hoping they will grant us sponsorship.
How long does it normally take to hear with a decision? I am starting to feel anxious alrady
Hope all you guys get your visa soon. This will give us hope that it doesn't take more than what ASPC implies. (obviously it all depends on circumstances)

All the best
Eda
Old Jun 1st 2008, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

Hi Gina,

It seems that your application has been sent to DM's attention.Good news.Once get DM's approval,you will get your visa.Wish you can get your visa next week.Call them if possible,which will help remind your CO to get back to your case again,if he or she occasionaly forget your case.
Thanks Nancy. I hope we get our visa next week too!!!!!!!!! We are going to stay up tonight and ring. Hopefully they will have some good news for us. Here's hoping! We are moving to Adelaide too. Perhaps we can meet up when we get there.

Gina x
Old Jun 1st 2008, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

talisman will become famous soon enough

Hi, hope this week brings some news for us 475ers? We applied 12th November and had a CO since April. Checking email and status page all the time. Wonder how long after CO it can be??????????
jane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.