475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old Mar 21st 2008, 5:16 pm
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by john channon
hi guy still no word,my agent was going to contact them,but i still have not hear anything.
Hey John, I wouldn't worry that you haven't heard yet - I was looking at another forum and the first folk to be getting their 475s took 5.5 months, so your case isn't exceptional.

Hang on in there, we'll all get ours in the end!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

talisman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stormywhether
Hey John, I wouldn't worry that you haven't heard yet - I was looking at another forum and the first folk to be getting their 475s took 5.5 months, so your case isn't exceptional.

Hang on in there, we'll all get ours in the end!
Hi 475ers, anybody got any news? Just sent blank email and its still the same dates. Thats 3 weeks saying the same. Will there ever be any news?. Feel fed up now. Sorry for moaning jane
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by talisman
Hi 475ers, anybody got any news? Just sent blank email and its still the same dates. Thats 3 weeks saying the same. Will there ever be any news?. Feel fed up now. Sorry for moaning jane
Hi, the email hasn't been updated this week, so hopefully they will have updated it for tomorrow and there will be some progress.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

chrissyclements is an unknown quantity at this point

Email to say paper application received on Jan 29th. I thought that all applications were dealt with in 4-5 months or does that apply to the online ones only
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:29 pm
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about

HI GUYS ,,SORRY STILL NO NEWS ,
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

HI GUYS ,,SORRY STILL NO NEWS ,
That is disappointing! I cant imagine how frustrated you must be feeling. Been watching this thread hoping for some inspiration. We WILL get there one day.

Gina x
Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:30 pm
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Wises
That is disappointing! I cant imagine how frustrated you must be feeling. Been watching this thread hoping for some inspiration. We WILL get there one day.

Gina x
That's exactly the way you gotta think about it - just hang on in there.

They do seem to be VERY slow at turning stuff around at the moment. Oh well, it'll soon be winter - they'll be working quick to keep warm, lol!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

izle_mae is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys I'm a paperbased 475 applicant as well, submitted it on Dec 07 / 07 , received auto reply and acknowledgment with my ref# emails from DIAC on Dec 10 /07 .

Submitted additional documents to add my dependent with change of circumstances form on Jan / 08 .

Haven't done my pcc and meds so far but planning to by june if not july 08.

No news from them so far.

Expecting for my visa between August - September, if so will fly by October / 08.

Cheers!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

mike08 is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Im new to this thread, Im currently in Oz on a student visa studying horticulture, Im only in my first yr but I will have completed my certificate II in a cople of months, when I have this does anyone know if I will be eligable to apply for a 475 as I am living in a regional area and my sister is a permanent residents living in the same area for 2 years who would sponser me. I also have job in my field of study.

Thanks
Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:05 pm
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about

hi guys still no news today,,,,,one off these days my message will change ,and suprise you all,so we will try again in the morning,contacted my agent today to see if they have any updates ,
Old Mar 28th 2008, 4:47 pm
joke c

HI GUYS NO NEWS TODAY.........
Old Mar 28th 2008, 5:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

HI GUYS NO NEWS TODAY.........
One of these days John and you will say got it and no one will look as they will think you are still saying you haven't got it. Having said that - quite a few Octoberites are getting their visas this week. I bet your CO has been off for Easter and they'll be back next week. So I reckon you'll get your visa on Tuesday!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 6:58 pm
joke c

thanks ,,,you get stressed out waiting ,,,,,thanks again
Old Mar 30th 2008, 3:28 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by debbie222
Hi Flyaway

Is that 3-4 months after you have submitted all the paperwork? I believe you dont nec know or have to be informed even if you have a CO!

All my paperwork is in, and the meds are on there way....mixed feelings of excitiment and sickness

Debs

OMG...this waiting is making me doubt things now...I have just been online to see if my applications status has changed (I know it wont have, but I just cant help myslef)...anyway, when I looked at my checklist on documents to supply, it lists Experience of Work (work references, payslips and employment contract).

I aint supplied work references.......do I do this now?
Pay slips.......not sure if I have done this ....but I can send this again
Employment contract....?

Is it just me going mad???

Debs
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:01 pm
Chief Innovation Officer

Originally Posted by debbie222
OMG...this waiting is making me doubt things now...I have just been online to see if my applications status has changed (I know it wont have, but I just cant help myslef)...anyway, when I looked at my checklist on documents to supply, it lists Experience of Work (work references, payslips and employment contract).

I aint supplied work references.......do I do this now?
Pay slips.......not sure if I have done this ....but I can send this again
Employment contract....?

Is it just me going mad???

Debs
Hey Debs!

Work references, payslips, etc, should have been part of your documentation upload from the very outset. Sure it's only just appeared?

My OH uploaded all her refs, payslips and contracts as soon as we submitted our eVisa.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.