475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old Oct 5th 2009, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by pReSSuRe
Hi Johnny, u lodged ur 475 in March 08 and still waiting?

How come it took so long?
We have been down prioritised once before when 457 visa'a were being pushed.
We also lodged paper based on the agents advice ( they have gone bust now)
Didn't get case officer when promised when state sponsored were being pushed, had to chase that up.
got case officer March 09 but had to delay meds and police checks as wife pregnant, baby born in August.
Since then we have supplied everything asked for by case officer, just to get caught up again with no notice changes by government ministers .

Johnnyyt
Old Oct 25th 2009, 1:55 am
Just Joined

dhana is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Hello johnny
I also lodged my 475 Gsm Visa on 08/12/2008.(South australia state sponsored)
No word of allocation of co still. Aftermath of 23/08/2009
is also frightening. did anyone said anyword about when 475 ers will be processed further?
Old Oct 25th 2009, 2:20 am
Just Joined

Unhappy Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by vandm
Hi all,

would like to give my timelines.

Paper based 475 (relative sponsored, Victoria) application on Nov 3rd 08.
NON CSL + NON Modl.
Business and IT Professional.
HR country.
No CO, No news till now.
Hi, Vandm

This is dhana . lodged Paper based 475(south Au sponsord) application on Dec 08/2008 for Education officer.I don't hear any word of Co allotment till date. when i approached my agent he said it will take 10 months of time for allocation of case officer. Now 10 months of time is also gone. No mail from Diac. I heard that usually paper based visa applications will be processed very slow. is that so. any one advised u on this? Like those applies online who gets to know what is their status of visa, is there any mode by which we can come to know what is the status of our visa?
now i hear that 475 ers will not be processed now.when we get our visa possibly. who can we approach to get to know this info.:conhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:britishexpats.com/get/forum/images/smilies/confused.giffused:
Old Oct 25th 2009, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dhana
Hello johnny
I also lodged my 475 Gsm Visa on 08/12/2008.(South australia state sponsored)
No word of allocation of co still. Aftermath of 23/08/2009
is also frightening. did anyone said anyword about when 475 ers will be processed further?
dhana,
this is from an email from my case officer, basically saying DIAC needs to sort new procedures of implementing September 23 changes, then at end October there will be more updates.
I have seen an agent say on this forum that it is likely to be November before any further news.

'As your nominated occupation is not on the CSL and you are not sponsored
by an employer, the processing of your visa application will not be
finalised until those visa applications which meet the higher processing
priorities are finalised.

This priority processing Direction supersedes all previous Directions and
applies to all unfinalised GSM applications with the exception of the
subclass 476, 883 and 887 visas identified above. This Direction applies
irrespective of whether the application is newly lodged, has been assessed
and is in the final stages of processing, or is nominated by a State or
Territory government or family sponsor.

The ASPC is developing procedures to process applications in accordance
with the new Government Direction that has been announced effective 23
September. CSL cases will be given the highest priority and that is where
the ASPC will be focussing its attention. Once the ASPC has established
processing arrangements for CSL cases, we will be in a position to provide
further advice, which, hopefully can be done by the end of October 2009.'

Johnnyyt
Old Oct 25th 2009, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
dhana,
this is from an email from my case officer, basically saying DIAC needs to sort new procedures of implementing September 23 changes, then at end October there will be more updates.
I have seen an agent say on this forum that it is likely to be November before any further news.

'As your nominated occupation is not on the CSL and you are not sponsored
by an employer, the processing of your visa application will not be
finalised until those visa applications which meet the higher processing
priorities are finalised.

This priority processing Direction supersedes all previous Directions and
applies to all unfinalised GSM applications with the exception of the
subclass 476, 883 and 887 visas identified above. This Direction applies
irrespective of whether the application is newly lodged, has been assessed
and is in the final stages of processing, or is nominated by a State or
Territory government or family sponsor.

The ASPC is developing procedures to process applications in accordance
with the new Government Direction that has been announced effective 23
September. CSL cases will be given the highest priority and that is where
the ASPC will be focussing its attention. Once the ASPC has established
processing arrangements for CSL cases, we will be in a position to provide
further advice, which, hopefully can be done by the end of October 2009.'

Johnnyyt
Bah, im so sick of all this already. Sigh..
Old Oct 25th 2009, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

vandm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Vandm

This is dhana . lodged Paper based 475(south Au sponsord) application on Dec 08/2008 for Education officer.I don't hear any word of Co allotment till date. when i approached my agent he said it will take 10 months of time for allocation of case officer. Now 10 months of time is also gone. No mail from Diac. I heard that usually paper based visa applications will be processed very slow. is that so. any one advised u on this? Like those applies online who gets to know what is their status of visa, is there any mode by which we can come to know what is the status of our visa?
now i hear that 475 ers will not be processed now.when we get our visa possibly. who can we approach to get to know this info.:conhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:britishexpats.com/get/forum/images/smilies/confused.giffused:
hey dhana,

can u give me more details of your application? i.e when did u apply for sa sponsorship etc.

it was indeed around 10 months last yr for an application to be finalised(lot of my friends got through in that period). but since csl and state sponsorship was announced this yr it has become tougher and longer. and with the new 23/09 announcement it has become all more murkier. now they are saying that at the end of this year things will become clearer. my advice to you is just get on with your life and dont halt long term decisions(i did that for sometime!). its easier said than done. just follow up with your agent once every 45 days or so. lodge a Post lodgement enquiry(PLE) online. since you have applied through your agent, you have to give your agent's mail id as authorised mail id. inform your agent before you do this and also inform him to forward whatever reply diac sends to him(it takes 4-5 days before they reply back).

the best possible thing to do is dont count the days but count the months. its all easier said than done as i have been through all this. at the start i too was irritated but now i have taken it in my stride. one more advise is that dont come to this forum everyday as it only increased the pain in waiting! come once a week. in that way it will keep your mind off this issue.

cheers.
Old Oct 25th 2009, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

merlin0 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's nearing the end of Oct '09, or already the end of Oct '09 (last week). Anyone expecting something from their CO's? I remember replies from the ASPC regarding announcing some indication of processing of non-CSL applications after changes in processing priorities.

Appreciate some insight into this, so any updates from your CO's will be good.
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:31 am
Just Joined

TomandKath is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey fellow 475ers,

My wife and I got SA state sponsorship end of 08 and submitted our DIAC app Feb 09. We front loaded our meds and they were approved July 09. SO all that was left was to be allocated a CO and send our Police checks.......then they changed the legislation, and now we're stuck in limbo apparently until 2012.

We have submitted a complaint to the ombudsman:
www.ombudsman.gov.au
Maybe if enough of us do this they'll listen and help us out.

We feel really strongly about this. We paid a lot of money for our visa application and to be told when we were so far along the process that the goalposts had been moved is a nightmare.

So anyone know when they'll next make any sort of announcements about what's happening. I read earlier that something will be announced in Nov 09, is that right?
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TomandKath
Hey fellow 475ers,

My wife and I got SA state sponsorship end of 08 and submitted our DIAC app Feb 09. We front loaded our meds and they were approved July 09. SO all that was left was to be allocated a CO and send our Police checks.......then they changed the legislation, and now we're stuck in limbo apparently until 2012.

We have submitted a complaint to the ombudsman:
www.ombudsman.gov.au
Maybe if enough of us do this they'll listen and help us out.

We feel really strongly about this. We paid a lot of money for our visa application and to be told when we were so far along the process that the goalposts had been moved is a nightmare.

So anyone know when they'll next make any sort of announcements about what's happening. I read earlier that something will be announced in Nov 09, is that right?
Im a 475'er Feb applicant too. Completely understand how you and your wife feel right now. 2012?? Thats some f***ed up shit. Sigh..
Old Oct 26th 2009, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by vandm
hey dhana,

can u give me more details of your application? i.e when did u apply for sa sponsorship etc.

it was indeed around 10 months last yr for an application to be finalised(lot of my friends got through in that period). but since csl and state sponsorship was announced this yr it has become tougher and longer. and with the new 23/09 announcement it has become all more murkier. now they are saying that at the end of this year things will become clearer. my advice to you is just get on with your life and dont halt long term decisions(i did that for sometime!). its easier said than done. just follow up with your agent once every 45 days or so. lodge a Post lodgement enquiry(PLE) online. since you have applied through your agent, you have to give your agent's mail id as authorised mail id. inform your agent before you do this and also inform him to forward whatever reply diac sends to him(it takes 4-5 days before they reply back).

the best possible thing to do is dont count the days but count the months. its all easier said than done as i have been through all this. at the start i too was irritated but now i have taken it in my stride. one more advise is that dont come to this forum everyday as it only increased the pain in waiting! come once a week. in that way it will keep your mind off this issue.

cheers.

Hi vandm,
this is dhana
Vetassess -june 2008
I got state sponsorship in the month August 2008.
visa application 8/12/2008.
which agent said about that there will be some updates in the month of nov or end of october in this forum. mention his name tell me the link.
will it be favourable for 475 ers. who we can approach regarding this.
did any one told u when they will the start processing 475?. will they give priority to those applied last year?

asper ur advise i too don't like to come to this forum often. but in vain.
i would like to something on this daily.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

merlin0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone got news so far from their COs other than the one saying that they'll update by end October?
Old Nov 1st 2009, 5:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by merlin0
Anyone got news so far from their COs other than the one saying that they'll update by end October?

can anyone in this forum tell me how the status of visa can be checked for those who have applied paper based. for onliners it is possible to check whether the documents 'met' or not & the status. is it possible to know the same for paper applicants.if so what is the link.

online ombudsman complaints form is not opening to make a complaint?
let me know how to do it .
Old Nov 1st 2009, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

can anyone in this forum tell me how the status of visa can be checked for those who have applied paper based. for onliners it is possible to check whether the documents 'met' or not & the status. is it possible to know the same for paper applicants.if so what is the link.

online ombudsman complaints form is not opening to make a complaint?
let me know how to do it .
Unfortunately you cannot check progress of your paper application other than checking where the processing timelines are for 475's.
If you have a CO you can e-mail him/her as to progress of your application.
The link for feedback/complaint is
http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/form...vices-form.htm
But there is system outages see below:

Feedback Form System Outage
Planned system maintenance
There are no known technical issues affecting the performance and availability of the Compliments and Complaints webpage.

Your compliments, complaints and suggestions are valuable to the department and help us provide better products and services.

System outage
To allow us to continually improve our systems, online services and products there will be a system outage on the second Monday of every month from 3.00 am to 7.00 am AEDT (GMT + 11).

The online feedback service will be unavailable during this time. Should you receive an error message, please try again after 7.00 am AEDT. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Your compliments, complaints and suggestions are valuable to us and will help us to provide better products and services

Good luck
Old Nov 1st 2009, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

Concurent is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anyone get a 475 Visa after 23 september changes? Just trying to keep updating...
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Unfortunately you cannot check progress of your paper application other than checking where the processing timelines are for 475's.
If you have a CO you can e-mail him/her as to progress of your application.
The link for feedback/complaint is
http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/form...vices-form.htm
But there is system outages see below:

Feedback Form System Outage
Planned system maintenance
There are no known technical issues affecting the performance and availability of the Compliments and Complaints webpage.

Your compliments, complaints and suggestions are valuable to the department and help us provide better products and services.

System outage
To allow us to continually improve our systems, online services and products there will be a system outage on the second Monday of every month from 3.00 am to 7.00 am AEDT (GMT + 11).

The online feedback service will be unavailable during this time. Should you receive an error message, please try again after 7.00 am AEDT. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Your compliments, complaints and suggestions are valuable to us and will help us to provide better products and services

Good luck

Thank u Wishwewerethere.
but i don't understand what is mean by system outage.
since i am residing in india at what time should i file complaints in this page.now the time is 7.00 p.m india(at the time of i typing this message.

at the time u applied whether ur occupation was in CSL list?
did u affected by any priority processing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.